C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

Carsen swallowed one pill and then hugged the child tighter to himself, covering his naked body with a blanket. He fell asleep from exhaustion

Daniel watch over his wife and daughter sleep with a loving smile and to be sure Carsen feel safe.

Carsen wakes up in Daniel's apartment at the clinic. He lies on the bed. He has an IV, and on his chest lies Cassie dressed in sleepwear

«hey! How do you feel love? » Ask Daniel very gently when he see Carsen wake up with a gentle smile.

"Sore..." smiled slightly and stroked Cassie's head "How is the little one?"

«Very healthly, Tania exam her when we arrive here. Do you want to take a warm bath? » Answered Daniel tenderly.

"Please..." he whispered and looked at the sleeping child. It was only when he stood up that he noticed the bouquet of flowers in the vase and the plethora of congratulatory cards "From your colleagues?"

«yes they are very worried for us when they hear what happen to you and they did the red code for the first time of the clinic », answered Daniel as he nods his head.

Carsen bit his lip and then shed a few tears "I was afraid.... That he would take the baby away and that I would never see you again..." he said brokenly

«I never gonna let anyone take you away from me love, I receive an alarm when the break in happen and I jump in the car to come back home quickly. I have always eyes on you love », promises Daniel as he respect that Carsen doesn’t want him to touch him.

"This man... He said he would come back for me" he said frightened cuddling up to his husband "And he said I would look better if there was his baby in my belly and not yours"

«He never gonna come back love! The police arrest him, he gonna be in jail for the rest of his life. I have you love », said Daniel as he take Carsen into his arms to make him feel safe.

"Promise?" he asked, trembling in his arms with fear. That attack took its toll on him

«Promises my love », answered Daniel as he rock him gently into his arms.

"Don't leave me alone anymore..." said, and then looked into his eyes

Daniel nods his head in understanding. «We are not going back to the house, until all the repair are done, so we are gonna stay at the clinic », add Daniel with a safe voice.

"Well... I just feel bad about that room for Cassie. You worked hard..." said a concerned

«Don’t worry love, the team here are working to create a nursery for Cassie », said Daniel with love.

"Really? That's darling" he said and kissed Daniel on the cheek

«Yes love, everyone loves you a lot here and they want to makes you happy », answered Daniel sincerely.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM