C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

Carsen wrapped a blanket around Cassie and placed it next to her favorite teddy bear. "What did you cook for me husband?" he asked looking at the plate

«You have a chicken piece on the toast with fruits and vegetables», answered Daniel gently.

"Mhm... Thank you," he said and sent him a smile. He began to eat slowly

«You’re welcome love and take your time to eat», said Daniel as he let his wife eat before he begin to exam him.

"Don't do this exam..." he said pleadingly as he finished eating. He didn't want a exam

«Why you doesn’t want me to exam you love?» Ask Daniel with worry as he look at Carsen.

"I just don't feel like..." said looking at him puffing out his cheeks

Daniel look at Elaine to ask her to help him to convince Carsen to let him exam him. «I know love, but I want to be sure you and the baby are okay », explain Daniel softly.

"I don't want Daniel..." Carsen said, then turned sideways in a surrender action

«I leave you with Elaine», add Daniel as he get up and he leave their bedroom and their apartment to return to his office.

"Offended?" he asked the women when they were alone

«I think maybe you need to compromises a little even you doesn’t want him to exam you», answered Elaine sincerely.

"I'm afraid Elaine... I know it sounds stupid, but when they did the tests, I was pregnant with Cassie, I was in pain," he said with tears in his eyes

«Why you didn’t explain that to your husband before you stop him totally to exam you?» Ask Elaine to him.

"I didn't think of that..." said frankly

«Rest for the moment and you can talk to your husband when he gonna come back. Let him calm down for the moment», said Elaine.

"Thank you..." he said to her, and shortly afterwards fell asleep

Elaine cover him with the blankets and she close the lights of the bedroom. After that, she leave the room without doing a sound.

Carsen lay cradling his daughter to his chest. Immediately he began to breathe deeply in his sleep

Elaine stay in the appartment until Daniel come back to take care of Carsen and their daughter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM