C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

"I'm aware of that... I trust you" he said and looked at him tenderly "You are my husband. You love me, and I love you."

«Of course I love you with alll my heart! You and Cassie, you are my everything, my pride and joy », said Daniel sincerely as he look at his wife with love.

"We love you too Daniel..." said and kissed his lips lightly, looking at him with devotion

Daniel respond to the kiss and lay down Carsen gently as he caress him with love.

Carsen sighed quietly, feeling pleasure. He looked at his husband in bliss

Daniel lay down too and take him back into his arms as he replace the blanket on both of them. He kiss Carsen with love.

"Do you want to make love to me?" he asked amused as his husband lay down next to him under the blanket. He smiled sweetly at him

«If you want love, I don’t want to pressure you and I want you to feel good », answered Daniel with a gentle voice.

"I want to..." he said softly, then grabbed him gently by the kitty and brought his face closer, kissing his lips lightly

«You are gonna need new dress love », add Daniel as he remove his dress and kiss him with passion and open his legs.

Carsen looked at him lustfully as he lay naked sprawled out in front of him "Yes? Will you buy me a new then, husband?" he asked with a naughty smile

«Of course love, you need more clothing than you have right now, we need to go shopping. Cassie need clothes too », answered Daniel softly as he push in Carsen.

Carsen put his arms around his neck and sighed, then smiled broadly "I... Yes... We need to go shopping. Cassie is growing fast."

Daniel continue to push in Carsen and he place his legs around his waist. After that, he kiss him hard. «You’re mine forever love! » Said Daniel as he massage his wife belly.

"Forever!" he assured shouting in pleasure, then arched his back. He was moving his hips

Daniel pounds into Carsen as he caress him to give him pleasure. «How your belly feel? Keep your legs around me », ask Daniel gently.

Carsen wrapped his legs around his waist and looked lewdly at his husband "Well... I'm so full..." he said and made his belly grow a little

Daniel massage gently his wife belly to make him feel better. «You are pregnant love », add Daniel softly as he kiss him with love.

"Yes... We're going to be parents again," he said and smiled broadly as his husband began massaging his belly. He accepted the kiss with a smile and gently stroked his cheek

«Are you happy to be pregnant again? Does it feel better when I massage your belly? » Ask Daniel gently to his wife as he look at him with love.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM