Closed Teacher's Mistake
Nathan drank slowly, holding on to his lover's arm. When he had had enough water, he patted Taylor's breast lightly.
"Thank you, darling..."
“It’s okay, do you feel any better now?”, Taylor asked, he put the glass on the side table and waited for the reply.
"Mhm... I just get dizzy sometimes. The doctor said it's a typical symptom" he whispered and grabbed Taylor's hand "My next appointment is next week. Will you come with me?"
Taylor nodded, “I would love to come”, he said, moving to lean again the headboard. He pulled Nathan into his side to cuddle. Taylor lifted up the teachers shirt and began rubbing circles onto the bump, “put something on the tv”.
Nathan turned on some crime movie. He cuddled tighter with his lover. He smiled slightly. He was glad that Taylor was so responsible for him and the baby.
"Honey? When's your next fight?" he asked him.
He looked down at Nathan, “it’s on Friday,” he said, “I will have training on Thursday”. He stopped
Moving his hand and kept it still, moving up and down with Nathan’s breathing.
Nathan sighed quietly and smiled wider at his beloved.
"Could I come to the training and to the fight?" he asked him quietly "I don't support violence, but I want to make sure that you will be okay."
“Please come, it will be nice having my own cheerleader”, he joked.
"Won't you be embarrassed?" he asked him quietly "I'm a little older than you.... And in addition, I'm your teacher" he whispered
“Nah, it’s not really anyone’s business”, Taylor said, brushing off his comment. He lived down the bed a little and rested his head on Nathan’s shoulder.
Nathan stroked the younger man's hair and kissed him sweetly on the temple.
"Taylor? Your parents... I think they should know about us."
Taylor smiled, “my parents weren’t really involved in my upbringing. They decided they didn’t want to raise me when I turned 14 and so they give me money every month and a house to live in because they moved to Dubai”.
"Oh..." Nathan tensed up a bit. He hadn't talked to his lover about his parents. Now he regretted it a little. He should take more interest in his life. "Don't you keep in touch?"
“Well they message me once a month to ask me how much money they should send over”, Taylor said, “it doesn’t really bother me because I get my freedom”.
Nathan stroked his lover's torso gently, gazing at the expression on his face.
"It's similar with my parents.... The difference is that we talk often. They have been living in Italy for three years. They were tired of the States," he replied quietly
Taylor hummed, “Italy is a lovely place”, he said, “I’ve been there with my mates”. He moved his hand from the bump and put it on Nathan’s face, stroking it, “we should go there together, before the baby is born”.
Nathan looked at him and kissed his lips lightly.
"Mhm... Let's go," he replied, and then sat on his pelvis in a confident motion "I missed you..." he replied and began to massage his crotch through the material of his pants
“I missed you too”, he said and smirked, remembering pregnancy increases the persons libido. He moaned as his dick was massaged through his pants. “Baby, don’t mess with me”, he said, flipping them over and playing with the teachers dick.
Nathan gasped as he looked sweetly at his lover. He stroked his crotch with his foot as his own little manhood was touched by Taylor.
"Oh... Stop, I'm intimidated," he moaned and felt his anus getting wet.
Taylor pushed through the pleasure he was feeling and carried on with Nathan, he quickly removed the teachers trousers and turned him over, beginning to finger his hole.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,588 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,699 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 40,023 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,462 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows