Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
Silas was just on the cusp of entering his forth month of pregnancy - it was getting harder and harder to hide his growing stomach.  With triplets growing inside of him, and not just any triplets, but Flint-grown triplets, they were growing at an exceptional rate -- Or it was just an exaggeration, he was growing normally, but he was still getting bigger by the day.

They had just recently gotten the green-light from Marc that the pregnancy was completely viable, and that in six months they would be welcoming three Flint babies into their family.  And even though Silas was only fourteen weeks pregnant, Marc was an expert at reading ultrasound pictures, plus with the technology of 3D Imaging, Marc was easily able to determine what sexes they were having.  However, they made Marc promise not to tell them what they were having - not yet anyway, they wanted it to be a surprise and have it revealed to everyone at the same time.

And that is why now, they were gathering all of their friends and family to reveal that Silas was pregnant, with triplets, and Marc would be revealing the three unborn children's genders at this party.  Silas had invited his brother, who had moved to the States when Calla was born, and several of the employee's he worked with that were close to him - mostly his manager's and the executive chef's he worked with on a daily basis.  Sidney had invited his parents, and his sister Taylor; he also invited several friends he had made over the years at Silver Hill and was still in contact with - most importantly, Anna was there!  Sidney and Anna really hadn't spent much time together since Sidney left Silver Hill, and those two together was always a comical act.  And, of course, Marc and Kris and all of their kids were also at the party.

Silas and Gio were manning the cooking stations - Gio at the grill and Silas using the outdoor stove they had in their backyard kitchen.  They also had Theo helping them since he was the only kid who seemed uninterested - or perhaps was, yet again, being neglected - in playing with the rest of the kids at the party.

It did not take long for Silas, Gio, and Theo to finish the meals they were serving, and soon everything was on the long table they had set up for the occasion - they were tables borrowed from Saucer II for events they held there and needed banquet style tabling.  Silas and Sidney smiled at each other from one end of the table - it was time to make the announcements.  Silas squeezed Sidney's hand and stood up, clinking his fork against his water glass.

Clearing his throat, Silas waited until everyone had quieted down and was now staring at him expectantly "Ah... first I wanted to thank you all for coming on such short notice..." He cleared his throat again and wiped his hands on his jeans "Sidney and I invited you all here because we have some very important news that we wanted to share..." Sidney stood up at that point, holding onto Silas' hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze "Sidney and I have... well... We are pregnant, again... But Sidney is not the one carrying, this time, I am."

Words of congratulations passed over the table, except from Calla and Titan who looked more upset about the news than they did happy for their parents.  Silas knew the next part would be a scary processes, but he hoped that Calla and Titan would not throw a fit about the news "I'm pregnant with triplets..."
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have My Baby [Closed with hockeypreg2] - by Sam260 - 09-22-2018, 03:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,310 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,606 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 30,821 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 9,610 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 33,196 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 20,678 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,672 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Baby Boom (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 408 33,163 07-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 149 26,463 06-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: NSAria
  The mystery of the baby boomer c/w Dot xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 0 642 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx