Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
Silas nodded and grasped Sidney's hand in his own, kissing his husband's knuckles lightly "I love you, Sid..." he said quietly, snuggling into the warmth of his husband's body and the extremely comfortable bed "I don't know what I would do without you... Definitely wouldn't be able to handle this pregnancy alone - that's for sure."

Soon after that, both men - exhausted from pregnancy woes and caring for three very active children - were fast asleep in the hotel bed, snuggled together tightly.

--------------

At Silas' next doctor's appointment with Marc, Silas got handed the 'law book of bed rest.'  Silas was put on restrictive bed-rest for his seventh month of pregnancy; meaning he was able to be up and around for short one-hour bursts every four hours, but that was the most he was allowed to move around.  He *had* to stop working at his seventh month as well, simply because the stress of the job, and being on his feet for eight or better hours a day was frowned upon - not only by Marc, but Sidney as well.

They did set up a bedroom in the downstairs study, so now Sidney and Silas were sleeping downstairs which did actually give them a lot more privacy from their kids, but it wasn't nearly big enough for two grown men - especially with one of said men being pregnant with triplets and as tall as Silas was.  Silas missed his custom-ordered bed, which he fit in perfectly, as opposed to the standard King they were sleeping in that Silas had to sleep rather crunched up in position.

Entering his eighth month of pregnancy now, Silas was either ready to strangle someone or himself - he had been laid up in bed for just a week now, permanently off of his feet because Marc was worried about his seemingly massive size, and the prospect of going into too early labor before their projected thirty-seven weeks when they had their C-Section scheduled.  Marc was okay with thirty-five weeks preterm labor, but he really did want to get to thirty-seven, even better if they made it all the way to forty.

Silas was restless, pissed off, and agitated with his circumstances of bed-rest.  He was always the active, go-go-go, type, and being inactive and having to stay in bed for another few weeks, or even just days... and he was likely going to go insane.  Everyone, except for Sidney, was avoiding Silas like the plague, even Zeus had been keeping his distance from Silas these last couple of days, and it was actually depressing Silas, because he missed having his pup near him, snuggling with him and comforting him when Sidney was otherwise busy.

It was just now five in the morning, and something woke Silas from a considerably deep sleep.  He thought perhaps it was a foot or fist to some portion of his innards, but that wasn't it - the triplets no longer had much room to move around inside of Silas' womb and they were back to just flutter-like sensations whenever there was movement.  Whatever it had been seemed to pass, and Silas tried going back to sleep... Until he felt it again - a tightening in his stomach, but it seemed to go away just as quickly as it came.  Still though, he was freaking out internally.  He sat up in the bed as carefully as possible, not wanting to wake Sidney with all of his movements.

He turned the tableside lamp on to its lowest setting, sitting in partial darkness and staring at his stomach.  Every few minutes it would tighten and release and he was starting to really freak out, sweat beading his forehead and his breathing was becoming harsh - it was a panic attack waiting to happen, and Marc said to try and avoid them altogether, if at all possible.  Silas tried staying calm, he really did - but it was no use... He was five seconds from losing his mind, worried that he was going into labor, worried that Sidney wasn't waking up, he was just plain worried and panicking, and he was going to lose it.

Tears raced down his cheeks as he grabbed onto his largely rounded stomach, rocking slightly in hopes that it would somehow ease the pain and tension in his body.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have My Baby [Closed with hockeypreg2] - by Sam260 - 09-24-2018, 09:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,284 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,576 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 29,695 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 9,493 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 32,603 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 20,337 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,578 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Baby Boom (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 408 31,900 07-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 149 26,175 06-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: NSAria
  The mystery of the baby boomer c/w Dot xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 0 637 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx