Closed [NSFW] Our Debut Was A Masterpiece || CeruleanSnowFlake
Dusk watched band listened to his omega, to Shea, as he spoke. He seemed a little self-depreciating, and a little nervous in Dusk's own opinion.

"I think you look fine. Omega-wise or otherwise."

As Dusk watched him, he saw Shea shiver and frowned a little, but he didn't say anything else until Shea finished speaking.

"I don't see how we don't have the same chance as any other pairing here", he answered before tilting his head just slightly and looking the omega over once more.

"Is there something wrong with you? Did someone do something?", Dusk ask, both curious and concerned. "I'm not and wasn't expecting us to do anything, unless we both wanted it, but to hear you say its unlikely. I'd kinda like to know why you think so."

"I'll just call you Diesel", Bayden answered as he moved to examine the  cabinets above the sink. "Is Diesel your real name? Or just the name you are known by now?" Bayden questioned as he glanced at plates and glasses before shutting the door and asking more questions before the alpha could even answer the first.

"What did you do before you were brought here? More importantly, are you free of diseases? My heat will be soon, and I heard that once two children are born between the pairs that that pair is released", Bayden looked from where he was fiddling with a tea pot and straight at Diesel. "If you're amendable, I'd like to start as soon as possible and in contrast, make my stay here as short as possible".

Ryder nodded as the omega took a seat on the couch as well, speaking as he answered the neko's questions. "It would be more frightening for you omegas. You are expected to be with a strange alpha, mate, and carry a child. I don't blame you for being wary", he said, then flushed as Kai called his tail and ears cute and gave his thigh a squeeze.

It made him happy to hear that Kai felt mostly comfortable around him, if not yet entirely.

"I want you to tell me if I ever do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. I'd like us to get to know one another, to trust each other, before we even consider doing what those b*stards expect us to do", Ryder said, trying to keep himself from purring at the warmth offered by Kai being so close. It wouldn't do seem like some kind of werido, especially after what he had just said.

Shawn's grin widened at the alpha's explanation. He bit his lip as the alpha gestured at the rubber pleasure aid and spoke with offense. It was cute and the darker skinned blonde kept himself from pouncing on his alpha by listening to him admit he'd never been with an omega and then assure that he was still a capable alpha.

"I've never been with alpha. You'll be the first, and I'm glad. You seem like you'll be more then capable", Shawn offered a wink as he pinked up the items once again and exclaimed happily. "I'll put these back into the drawers until we decide when to use them".

Apache snorted, but a grin tugged at his lips anyway. "I suppose I will. But why shouldn't I prolong it? Its fun to tease and despite what you may have heard about some omegas, I haven't needed an alphas help during a heat", he moved into the room and leaned over the side of the bed, hands placed on the mattress as he stared into the eyes hidden half beneath the dark fringe.

"I bet that once my heat starts, you'll be begging me to let you f*ck me and I'll just say no. But if you are able to control yourself, I'll step back and be as obedient as or omegaish or whatever you want. I win, and you treat me like a king. Deal?"

Jared handed the glass of cool water to Eden as he introduced himself. "I'm Jared Summers, and over all, I'd say you look good anyway, Eden", he gave a quick grin and then walked over to the closet. "So, I found what bags we got to bring was already in the closet. He picked up a bag that the center had tagged with Eden's name and brought it over.

"You wanna grab a quick shower before lunch?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [NSFW] Our Debut Was A Masterpiece || CeruleanSnowFlake - by CeruleanSnowFlake - 10-12-2016, 02:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,524 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,997 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,350 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,592 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,833 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,619 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,147 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,399 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,699 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake Koi 46 4,288 02-05-2018, 05:24 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake