Closed Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop)
"Yes, I- OH" Eridan clutched his stomach. "My belly's tingling!" Small orbs of light began to drift into the chamber, floating toward the mages. More specifically, toward Eridan. "Look, spirits!" Eridan exclaimed. One floated in front of Eridan, lazily observing him. "Why hello." Eridan said. The spirit drifted down from in front of Eridan's face, and hung in the air before his belly. Looking down, Eridan noticed faint light struggling to breach his robes. Parting them and revealing his stomach, he saw that his belly was glowing. "Is this what you want? Is it my belly you're interested in?" Eridan asked. No sooner than he'd finished his question, the spirit drifted forward, phasing into the man's belly. "Oh..." Eridan was momentarily thrown off by the sensation of the spirit entering his body. Looking back down, he saw that his belly was more rounded than it had previously been. Perhaps by only a centimeter or two, hardly noticeable, but still more rounded. Eridan put a hand on his belly, smiling at how warm it felt. He poked his belly and giggled when a bulge of movement responded. Suddenly, another spirit entered Eridan, then another, rounding his belly more and more. Looking up, Eridan noticed that all of the spirits were closing in on him, presumably eager to join their friends in the beacon that was his womb. Eridan smiled and patted his growing belly. "You're welcome inside me too."

More and more spirits entered the chamber, all of them making a beeline for Eridan. Spirit after spirit entered him, his belly growing and growing with each one. Eridan's smile grew broad and wide as he watched his belly grow; his hands cradling and stroking it all the while. The soft glow grew brighter as more spirits entered his body. He felt each of the spirits inside of him moving, wriggling and squirming, their movement visible from the outside as they caused his belly to roll and writhe, shake and bulge. The tide of spirits seemed endless. Every time one entered Eridan's belly, another entered the room. There was no end in sight, and Eridan seemed truly unconcerned by how large he was getting. Long after his bellybutton popped and it became clear his plus-sized robes had no chance of covering his belly again, Eridan only smiled and patted his tummy. "Don't be shy, there's plenty of room for everyone!"
I'm just here for a laugh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) - by FweepFwopFwoop - 01-23-2017, 06:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 10,095 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) OrangeFanta 73 12,530 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop) BigPreggoDude 43 5,380 10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Magical delivery (w/dots) bhdire8 333 36,603 07-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 877 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  Magical Pregnancy (Closed with VicaLovey) SeanWoods221 172 26,376 11-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Last Post: VicaLovey