Magical Pregnancy (Closed with VicaLovey)
Plot: Two college student finds a spell book at the library on campus. They find a spell that makes them pregnant. (Contains: Rapid Belly Expansion, Breast Expansion, and Genital Expansion)
Name: Sean Woodard (Add last name if you want)
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Sean is a college student getting ready for college with his best friend.
Name: Nathan
Height/build: 6'3" stong very built.
Hair/Eyes/Complexion: long blonde hair to middle of back. Green eyes, slight blonde stuble, slightly tanned from the beach; this summer.

Nathan, long time friends with Sean was happy to see him. "Hey Sean, wanna head to the library, we might be able to find you some books for your classes."
"Sure, Nathan." Sean replied.

They went to the library.
Nathan walked up to a Librarian. "Hey Sean, this is Mr. Delraki. He is the head librarian here. Mr. Delraki, this is my childhood friend Sean. He joined the college and I'm hoping you'll take good care of him." Mr. Delraki smiled and shook Sean's hand. "Nice to meet you Sean."

"We're just going to go get a few books and see you at check out." Nathan said smiling.
Sean got a few books, but he found one book that really interested him. "Hey, Nathan. Look at these book."
"Jeez it's dusty over here." Nathan said as he found his way to Sean. The cover was purple and blue, and the pages had gold edging. "Wow Sean, that's a cool looking book. Crack it open and lets see what's inside?"
Sean opened up the book. "It looks like some sort of spell book." Sean said with wonder.
Nathan laughed. "Yeah, a little."
Sean closed the book. "Let's check all these books including this one."
Nathan shrugged his shoulders. "Okay, I'm ready to check out anyway."
They checked out the books and went to their dorm room.
"I got some MANGA!!!! So excites to read!" Nathan said.
"I'm gonna read this spell book." Sean said.
"Hey, why don't you read the spells to me. Maybe we can cast one on one of the professors." Nathan laughed.
Sean looked through the spell book. "I found one that can make someone pregnant." Sean said.
Nathan gasped. "Perfect! Lets read it together, memorize it, and recite it to Professor James tomorrow! Maybe something'll happen!"
They read the spell and memorized it. "Ready for tomorrow?" Sean asked.
"Oh yeah!! Watch out Prof. James!" he said. "Hey are you hungry, I just got a pang for take out. Want me to order?"
"Order some pizza." Sean replied.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,704 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,872 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,451 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,756 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,015 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,399 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,963 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,055 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg