Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
Medically speaking, child birth by men is natural, it is just the way life is for some men, while other men are "completely normal".

What does Completely normal even mean these days?  You can't bottle normal, you can't even put a true label on normal.  Some men are just 'genetically gifted' in the child laboring department, while other men are just that - men.

Child birth and getting to the stages of pregnancy however, are sometimes difficult - We understand that.  That's why at the Silver Hill Surrogacy Clinic, we offer men of both anatomy the option of becoming either Donor's or becoming Donor Hosts.  Whether your life is too busy and you just simply cannot seem to find the time to date, and fall in love; or you just for some reason, cannot seem to find that person who you're attracted too - the staff here at Silver Hill are ready to help you will all of your baby making needs!

Silas Flint shook his head as he read the pamphlet offered by the Silver Hill Surrogacy Clinic - at the age of Twenty-Five, he was already living one dream, by being the Executive Chef and Owner of his own restaurant in the fancier part of Hell's Kitchen in New York City.  The Saucer, as he wanted to name it, was highly popular already, after only being open for two years.  Silas was just ready for something more; he no longer had time to date, but he would definitely make time for raising a child, it was one of his life goals and he'd be damned if his other dreams got in the way of that one.

Silas had already filled out the paperwork required, given his blood and a very generous semen sample to the medical department here at Silver Hill.  Now he was waiting for the interview portion of the process, he was both excited and nervous about the prospect; he had never been a father before, but how difficult could be raising a kid?  He had already raised a restaurant up from the ground, why not a child?

Silas tossed the pamphlet aside and picked up 'Raising Baby' - a new magazine geared toward single men wanting to raise a child - it was informative, to say the least.  Silas soaked what little information he could up, before his name was called and a young blonde headed receptionist led him into the back offices where he would meet his interviewer.

Silas, at six-foot-seven, had to duck his head to avoid hitting it on the door frame, his broad chest and arms barely fit through the doorway; Christ, sometimes he hated his body for the simple fact that he could not get through a standard door.  He sat down in front of the interviewer and smiled; his sapphire blue eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Hi, I'm Silas Flint.  The receptionist..." he jerked his thumb over his shoulder to indicate the receptionist that had just left him outside the door "Said I could come in so we could start the interview process?"
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Messages In This Thread
Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 - by Sam260 - 08-31-2018, 02:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,259 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,564 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 29,561 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 9,380 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 32,368 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 20,121 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,517 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Baby Boom (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 408 31,290 07-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 149 25,932 06-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: NSAria
  The mystery of the baby boomer c/w Dot xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 0 634 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx