Open Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only)
Although shy by force of habit, and nature, Koi threw full caution to the wind, (mentally to say) and let forth many a moan, each one shaking beneath the strain of urgency to be expressed quickly. He gripped his more dominant lover by the arms, completely at his mercy as he was held down by his body itself without much force exerted forth. The words that his "dominant" had purred lustfully and playfully had made his cock harder than stone itself, causing him to begin squirming as if his skinny, lithe as a cheetah, and more frail body had a mind of it's own, greatly dwarfed beneath the more beefed up, muscled fom of his partner's own one, it's perfectness seeming to mock him emotionally.

His belly had greatly ballooned out these past few nine months, becoming of a considerate size as it curved outward in a swell from the space between his abs which had now become more breast like and halted at the top of where his pelvis met, perfectly aligned in all of it's pregnant, lewdly, sweat drenched and nude glory. He reached down, wrapping each finger around the four sides of his cock and began to stroke upon it to further his courage in movements, he bit his lip with a sharp canine, let forth a shaky sigh as he began gyrating his hips back and forth in a thrusting like motion, as if he were rocking which he did slightly to propel his motions, placing both hands down and resting such upon his partner's perfectly sculpted chested abs, he added more to the mix of sexual activity as he began bouncing up and down, feeling like a jackrabbit being pounded by a jackhammer of a cock.

"A-Ahhh! .. fuck! I miss dick this good! yes Daddy Markus yes .. fuck me! dont stop! .. d-dont stop! I am your whore! fuck my man pussy, destroy me till I fucking cum!" He cried out in a scream like moan, not realizing that they had neighbors. He blushed as he realized that he was horny beyond belief more than usual, and he rocked his hips as he stroked his cock along with the rhythm of multitasking, which was riding the erect cock of his "dominant". "Baby boy Koi will keep his big Daddy entertained, even when he is tired, he lives to serve your every need. He always will." He purred softly in his Master's ear, delivering a few nibbles and bites upon his earlobe and neck, kissing and leaving love marks known as hickies.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) - by SilentFeather - 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,339 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,023 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 483 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 320 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,824 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,502 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 413 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O The College Years (A Mpreg Series) riderstrongforever16 0 364 06-11-2023, 02:06 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,590 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,216 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush