Open Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.]
Prince Nikolai —or Nik as those close to him called him— was born an Omega. His father eventually married him off to some Beta Prince from another Kingdom and he was eventually knocked up and living in his husband's palace.

He was in his second trimester, big, round and healthy. His husband kept him happy, maybe he wasn't the most romantic or loving, but it was enough. This was what royal marriages were like.

Nik's life was turned upside down one unfortunate night, when a renowned resistance group broke into the palace and took him hostage.

Nikolai went from being a royal, to now being on the run alongside the leader of the violent group, Dominic; a savage Alpha who took whatever he wanted without asking, and Nikolai would know be one of his prizes.

Dominic had a large hand wrapped around Nik's arm. The Omega had his arms tied against his back and was gagged with a ripe cloth. "I'm sure your King will give us what we want soon to ensure your safety, but until then, I'll make sure you never forget why you royals are the absolute trash of the nation," He spat out the words with disgust, but the smirk that followed after his words was kind of contradictory.

The Alpha had brought the pregnant Omega to his place. It wasn't as big as the palace, but it was comfortable and surprisingly neat. Dominic nudged him inside an empty room that looked like a basement. "We keep our hostages here. I'll make sure to check on you later," Then the door slammed shut and the room was engulfed in pure darkness.

Around nighttime, Dominic showed up again. The door slid open and he placed a tray of food on the floor. Finally some light spilled inside the very dark room. "Hungry?" He cocked an eyebrow, almost challenging the pregnant Omega to come forth. He sat there on the ground, in front of the tray of food as his darkened eyes watched Nikolai closely.

[This will be very sexually oriented. Dominic and Nik's story will be a bit of slow burn. Nik will inevitably fall first, and Dominic will start to care more and more as time goes by until neither of them want to let the other go.

Where Dominic is of aggressive and savage nature, Nik is very much the opposite; soft and well behaved, and very much of a submissive. Where Dominic is huge, muscled and masculine, Nik is of petite frame and delicate in some ways, and smaller than the Alpha is.

We can always discuss the RPs details, I'm open to a bunch of stuff.]

Messages In This Thread
Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] - by Nitrogen - 10-07-2023, 04:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,023 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 483 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 320 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,823 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,023 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,501 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Searching an italian mpreg carrier Preg_lover 0 290 08-02-2023, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Preg_lover
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,590 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,216 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,315 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop