C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

«A little better! Thanks to take care of everything for me. Can you take care of Aden please? » Answered Daniel for his colleague.

«You like to be tie like that? » Ask Damien to Josh.

After that, he look at Nick and the list of names.

《Aden... He's mean, don't you know? No one wants him》 he says sincerely and discouragingly, then looks at Carsen through the glass. 《The nurses are already worshipping him...》 he says seeing the women massaging and looking at his belly with a smile.

《 Yes,》 says Josh, and Nick at this time sits down near them and smiles meanly at Damien

«Maybe it is time to send Aden to another facility for his well-being and yes he is mean. I love Carsen so much and yes the nurses love him too », answered Daniel.

Damien goes to meet another young man as he look at Nick again.

《Will you help me? I'm supposed to have a delivery, but my fiancé needs me...》 he says pleadingly to Daniel.

Nick leans into Damien's ear 《No one is as good as me.》

«of course I can help you », answered Daniel to his colleague.

«You don’t want Nick, so I’m gonna find someone else », said Damien to him.

The man thanks him and gives him the details. There is a boy in the room. Twins, first pregnancy. He breathes hard and balances on the ball. During this time, Carsen wakes up and sees the nurses. 《Hey...》 he greets them timidly.

Nick grabs his chin 《I know otherwise》 he says and kisses his lips briefly.

«How old is he? » Ask Daniel to his colleague as he nods his head in understanding.

«Hi sweetheart », said Elaine very gently as she smile at him.

Damien respond to the kiss and leave the room after that.

《Eighteen》 says and hands him the patient's chart. 《Where is Daniel?》 he asks quietly and looks at the women. He doesn't know what's going on.

Nick looks past Damien. He's got a gonw in his hand. Damien won't forget him so easily

«What is name? » Ask Daniel before they enter in the birth room.

«Daniel goes to help with a difficult birth », answered Elaine with a safe voice.

Damien goes to meet his next young man on the list.

《Fin》 says a colleague and leaves him to deal with it. Carsen nods with understanding, then looks at his stomach. 《Can I go to my room? I don't feel up to it...》 He says quietly, thinking that he lost the pregnancy.

Next up is Alex. He's ten years older than Damien

Daniel enter in the birth room. «Hi Fin », said Daniel with a soft voice.

Elaine show him on the screen the baby. «you need to stay here until Daniel his back », add Elaine.

«Hi Alex », said Damien as he look at him.

Fin looks at him in horror, then groans in pain. He is afraid of childbirth.
Carsen looks at the screen still in shock. He touches his stomach. A tear of joy runs down his face. 《I'm pregnant!》 he shouts happily.

Alex sends a kiss to Damien and then winks at him flirtatiously

«I’m Daniel, can I exam you? » Ask Daniel very gently to Fin.

«Yes you are sweetheart », said Elaine with a smile.

Damien erase Alex name and he goes to the next one.

Fin sighs and agrees. He keeps balancing on the ball. He is in pain.

Carsen enjoys and massages his stomach. The kids are adorable. He wants to have children.

Daniel begin to exam Fin very gently and ask him questions about his pregnancy.

Elaine continue to massage Carsen belly gently.

Damien ask the head nurse the youngest patient they have in the clinic.

Fin groans in pain during the examination. 《H-hurts...》 he says and looks at Daniel.

《Fin, he's eighteen》 says 《Having just given birth》 adds

«you are doing very well », said Daniel as he move Fin to the birth table.

Damien goes to birth room to meet Fin.

Elaine continue to take care of Carsen.

Fin lays down exhausted by cramps. He covers himself with a blanket. He looks at Daniel. 《I want epidural...》 he begs.

Carsen feels love for the embryo. He loves the baby. 《Why are you massaging my stomach? 》 asks the nurse

Daniel nods his head and prepare the medical tray to do the epidural to Fin.

«To help your womb and your baby », answered Elaine.

Fin lifts his shirt and exposes his back. He sits with his back to Daniel. After ten minutes, the pain doesn't stop and Fin rages. 《My ass hurts so much...》

Carsen understands the meaning of her words and then asks somewhat curious 《Don't you take this too seriously?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM