C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

Daniel push gently the needle in Fin back to do the epidural. «you need to begin to push », said Daniel.

«No, Daniel ask me to take care of you until he come back », answered Elaine.

The Finn started to push, but quickly finished. He felt immense pain. 《Not... I don't want to》 he said and trembled his thighs between which Daniel stood

«You need to push because your babies want to come out right now », add Daniel to Fin as he massage his belly.

Fin shook his head negatively, and with another contraction he did nothing but bite his lip, screaming in pain. His hole trembled. 《FUCK!》

Daniel force him to push to give birth to the twins he have in his belly and he push hard on Fin belly. «Push! » orders Daniel to Fin.

Finn screams in pain and misses briefly, then hits Daniel in the crotch. He's terrified. He steps off the delivery table and runs off into a corner. In his hand is a scalpel. 《You are sick!》 shouts to Daniel

Daniel in pain push on the button to receive help from the team because he cannot do it by himself.

Finn runs away and hides terrified in the closet. He begins to cry. 《I'll hurt myself if you don't leave me!》

Daniel let another doctor take care of Fin and leave the birth room to heal himself because he was in pain right now.

Carsen began looking through pregnancy pamphlets out of boredom. The nurses were still taking care of him.

Daniel come back in the sick bay room and he goes to his wife. «How do you feel love? » Ask Daniel gently.

Carsen looks at him and smiles gently. 《I'm pregnant...》 he says cheerfully and massages belly with tenderness

«I know love and I’m very happy that you are pregnant. You are so beautiful like that », add Daniel with love and sincerely.

Carsen looks at him blushing. Their little one is adorable. Nurses throw away the venflon because it is already used. 《Can I go now? 》 asked Daniel

«Go where love? Do you need something? » Ask Daniel to his wife softly.

Carsen looks at him as if he has seen a ghost. 《To my room...》 he said and started playing with his fingers with the nerve

«What’s going on love? Talk to me I’m here for you », ask Daniel very gently as he kiss him very gentle.

Carsen is surprised by the kiss. He looks at Daniel embarrassed. 《I want to go to my room》 he repeats

Daniel take him into his arms and take his wife back to his room. He lay down Carsen on the bed and cover him with warm blankets.

《Thank you...》 says Carsen and gets up right away. He still has a bandage on his butt and a device around his abdomen. Suddenly, someone breaks the glass to Carsen's room. There's a threat on the stone "I'll kill you"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM