C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

Daniel explain gently to Carsen what he gonna do with the needle and he know he can be brave for him. «Do you want a toy for your mouth? » Ask Daniel softly.

Carsen shakes his head negatively. He is powerless. They hold him tight so he doesn't break free. He looks at husband with pain on face.

«Do you like to be hold like that? To feel powerless? » Ask Daniel to his wife.

Carsen denies it and is close to tears. He is afraid of needles. Really

«Can you let me give you my idea love? You trust me? » Ask Daniel with a gentle voice as he look at his wife.

"I'm scared..." says Carsen earnestly, and the nurses rub iodine on his abdomen for the insertion. He is breathing heavily and is ready to flee

«Everything gonna be fine love, close your eyes and breathe », add Daniel with love. After that, he push slowly the needle inside Carsen belly.

Carsen groans and clasps hands tightly on the delivery table. His heart rate is increasing, and his sats are dropping. They give him oxygen. A yellow liquid falls into the vial

Daniel was very worried for Carsen because he doesn’t want to loose both of them.

As a doctor Daniel want a patient who accept that he does medical experiment on him.

The nurses taped a bandage on Carsen's abdomen and hooked him up with vitamins. "Good job Daniel... It's for their benefit," the woman said, and then half the crowd left

Daniel let Carsen rest and ask Elaine to stay with him to make him feel safe.

After that, he goes to interview the patients who want him to do experiment on them.

Carsen was resting after an intensive study in the room. The baby's heart rate was measured on a monitor at all times and was watched over by security guards and nurses. The baby in his womb was important to the entire facility because it belonged to Daniel, the head of the facility

(Do you want me to play with new patients?)

(Sure!)

Daniel stay with Carsen all the time to make him feel safe and give him love. He was proud of him and he cannot wait to see their baby.

When he woke up night was approaching. He opened his eyes slowly and the first thing he did was touch his stomach with fear. He was afraid that something might have happened to the child. 《I'm thirsty...》 he said while looking at Daniel pleadingly.

Daniel give him right away a glass of water. «Here love, it’s gonna help you to drink water and I’m so proud of you », add Daniel with love.

Carsen drank his glass of water in one tilt and looked back at the bandage on his stomach. 《The baby is fine,》 he asked a little worried. He lost consciousness shortly after the collection of the fetal waters and was confused

«Yes our baby is fine love, you need to rest and I stay with you don’t worry », answered Daniel with a safe voice.

Carsen lies back, rubbing his stomach slightly. He looks silently at the baby's heart rate monitor. That sound calms him down. 《Have you found out who threw that stone yet?》 asked Daniel as an investigation was launched into the matter

«the security team search for that. Do you want I rubbed your belly? » answered Daniel gently and give him more water.

(Do you want to start to play with the new patient?)

Carsen nods, then accepts another cup of water from Daniel. He drinks more slowly this time. Nurses watch the oxygen levels in his blood and check the baby's heart rate continuously. Everyone gives one hundred percent of themselves.

(And those patients for Carsen? And in what sense? Does it fertilize them or something else?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM