C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

«You’re welcome! I know you like that», add Daniel as he smile to his wife.

After that, he look as his colleagues goes quickly to the patient.

"Does it hurt that much?" asks husband in his ear as the doctor examines a patient in labor

«Yes love it hurt to give birth», answered Daniel sincerely.

Carsen looks at his stomach and then at Daniel. "Can I see this birth?" he asks with a request

«Of course love you can watch the birth», answered Daniel softly to his wife.

He ask his colleagues where the birth gonna be in the clinic.

Carsen goes with husband to watch the birth. He holds his hand. They go inside, and there the parturient is lying on side and fighting contractions. He sits in the corner and looks at it with compassion "Is he going to be okay?"

Daniel take Carsen into his arms. «Yes he is gonna be okay», answered Daniel sincerely as he look at his colleagues who take care of the patient.

Carsen massages his abdomen, feeling different feelings as he watches a patient in pain deliver a baby. "Can I do it?"

«Do what love?» Ask Daniel as he look as Carsen with all his attention and with love.

"Am I giving birth?" he asked and then looked at him with seriousness. He lowered his gaze to his stomach

«Of course you are gonna be able to give birth my love», answered Daniel as he reassure him tenderly.

Carsen smiles slightly and leans against his spouse's torso. "Let's go out to your house.... I want to stay there until the birth," he asked quietly, and then looked up as the baby's head emerged from between the patient's legs

Daniel nods his head in understanding as he take gently Carsen into his arms to reassure him. «I’m here love you are safe», promises Daniel tenderly.

"I know..." he says and looks at his five-month-old belly. The halfway point behind him. Another moment.

Daniel rock him gently in his arms to make him feel safe and give him his love.

Carsen looked at his husband and leaned over his ear "I want to move to you..." he said and grabbed his hand

Daniel take him to his car to take his love to his house. He was very happy to leave the clinic.

Carsen puts his sweater over his shoulders as he exits the car. Daniel's house is beautiful. He walks slowly, watching everything. He massages his belly

«Does your belly hurt love?» Ask Daniel as he open the door of the house with his key.

"The baby is just kicking..." Carsen explains as he walks inside cautiously and starts looking at their house

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM