C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

Carsen took a few deep breaths and then looked at husband "Am I okay?" he asked scared, and then decided on all fours to deliver the baby, so on his knees he sat down, with his back to Daniel

«More than okay love, I’m so proud of you and I love you with all my heart », answered Daniel who hug him tenderly in his arms.

Carsen sighed and smiled slightly. He grabbed Daniel by a few fingers "You know it feels awful, but... I want to have more children," he said confidently, not feeling any cramps for the moment. He just breathed deeply

Daniel place a warm blanket on Carsen to keep him warm. «Are you sure love? Do you feel pain somewhere? » Ask Daniel with his gentle voice.

"My nipples hurt..." he said and at the same time milk started dripping from the nipples for the baby. Carsen blushed. "Oh... OHH" he groaned, feeling the recurrence of the spasm. He grabbed Daniel's hand tightly and pushed

Daniel lift Carsen under his arms to help him. «Push hard love! You can do it », said Daniel with love.

Carsen squeezed his hand tightly and screamed, trembling on his feet "PLEASE!" he shouted piteously and felt like he had something between his legs.

Daniel hold gently the baby as he come out quickly this time. «A little girl love! She is beautiful », add Daniel with a big smile as he see the baby.

Carsen started laughing hysterically and then fell to his side, looking at his husband. "Give her to me."

Daniel clean the baby very gently and give her to his wife. «Here love, she look like you », said Daniel with love and tenderness.

Carsen looked at the bundle and began to cry. His child. Their baby girl. He started kissing her head "Mom is sorry.... So glad you're here!"

Daniel kiss Carsen with love and proud. After that, he add blankets on them to keep his wife and daughter warm.

Carsen stroked the little one's head and began breastfeeding. He looked at Elaine "We don't have a name for her..." he said to Daniel

«Cassie can be a good name for this little girl », propose Elaine.

«Do you have an idea my love? » Ask Daniel tenderly.

(I'm going to bed, I'll be back in a few hours!)

"Cassie" he repeated after Elaine and looked at Daniel "Let it be Cassie, as Elaine suggests" he said and then felt a cramp. He wrinkled his forehead "Oh..."

«I like it love! Welcome to our family Cassie! » Add Daniel with love.

(Yes me too! Good night!)

"Daniel... My stomach still hurts," Carsen said with seriousness, touching his smaller belly

«I can give you a pain meds if you want love », said Daniel softly as he massage very gently Carsen’s belly.

"Please..." said politely, and then held Cassie, who had her eyes closed and was drinking milk from his nipple, to his chest

Daniel take a bottle of pills from the medication compartment with his key and take one pain meds. After that, he give it to Carsen with a bottle of water.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM