C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

"What makes you think it's not Daniel's baby? Do you know something about something I don't?" he asked worriedly

«No I just want to be sure no one raped you sweety », answered Elaine with a safe voice.

"I haven't left the walls of the clinic since Cassie's birth.... Is there anyone here who could do this for me? Elaine answer me..." says seriously seeing the seriousness of the woman. She knows something

«I didn’t know anything sweety », answered Elaine sincerely as she look at him gently.

"You scared me a little..." he said and grabbed his heart theatrically "When the test results come in come to me immediately. Before I tell Daniel I want to confirm the blood results," he explained to her

«I promises you and Daniel gonna be very happy that you are pregnant », said Elaine with a smile.

Carsen smiles gratefully at her and hugs her tightly. However, there is always someone in the clinic who overhears someone's conversations but will not hear everything spreading false rumors. And so half an hour later the clinic was buzzing with the news that Carsen was pregnant, but it wasn't Daniel's baby

Elaine hug him just like a mom does it and she rubbed his back gently.

Daniel hear the rumor and make the team close their mouths as tell them to remember the privacy papers they sign to work at the clinic.

Carsen walks around the clinic unaware that his secret is out. Cassie fell asleep in the stroller

Daniel come quickly to see Carsen to be sure is he okay and not in a panic mode. «Love! » Said Daniel when he see his wife.

Carsen stopped and, seeing Daniel, stopped in mid-step, still rocking the stroller so Cassie wouldn't wake up. He smiled broadly at his husband. "Don't shout please... Cassie is asleep," he said pointing to the infant

Daniel smile softly as he look as his daughter and after that, he take Carsen in his arms. «Are you okay love? » Ask Daniel with worry.

Carsen reciprocates his husband's hug and embraces him by the neck looking amused at him. "Yes, it's fine..." he says without thinking

«You are pregnant? » Ask Daniel very gently as he reassure Carsen in his arms to make him feel safe. He look at his wife with love and care.

Carsen is surprised by the question. How does he know? After all, he had just said that to Elaine... "Who told you that?" he asked without answering his questions

«Everyone talk about you love since the last two hours», answered Daniel very gently as he look at Carsen.

"What?" he asked even more puzzled. He didn't know how... After all, Elaine wouldn't tell anyone

«Someone hear what you say to Elaine and begin to told to everyone», explain Daniel gently as he continue to reassure his wife.

"Damn bathrooms..." he cursed under his breath and then looked at Daniel "Yes, I'm pregnant. But I'm still waiting for the blood results."

Daniel kiss him with love and hug him more. «I’m very happy my love that you are pregnant!» Said Daniel tenderly and with love.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM