Closed The scientist and his patient (with justpush)
Carsen kissed his lips briefly and then took his daughter to her room, beginning to sing her a lullaby, "Sleep angel.... Mommy loves you."
Daniel respond to the kiss and goes to the exam room. He open the big light and move the exam table to the center under the light. He place the monitor close to the table.
Carsen places the little one in the cradle and covers her with a blanket. He leaves the electronic nanny there and goes to Daniel
Daniel was waiting for his wife in the exam room. «Are you ready love?» Ask Daniel tenderly and with love.
"I guess so..." he said and sat down slowly on the medical table. He was glad that he was only with his husband
«Look at me love, I never gonna hurt you», promises Daniel to reassure his wife as he look at Carsen.
"I know, but I still feel a little stress," he explained and grasped his hand, looking at it lovingly and devotedly
Daniel take his wife gently into his arms and rock him gently to make him feel safe. He massage gently Carsen’s belly to relax him.
Carsen snuggled up to his husband and murmured under his touch. He closed his eyes satisfied
«You are safe love, I’m here and I got you», said Daniel to reassure his wife and he continue to rock him gently in his arms.
"I know..." whispered as his husband continued to rock him reassuringly. Carsen wrapped his arms around his neck
Daniel sing softly as he continue to rock his wife reassuringly and keep him into his arms. He cover his wife with a warm blanket and kiss him gently.
"You treat me like an egg. And I'm only pregnant" he remarked amused and squealed feeling his husband's lips on his mouth "I love you"
«I love you too and I love taking care of you», add Daniel sincerely as he look at his wife.
"But sometimes you overreact... I'm not a little kid honey" he said and stroked his cheek
«I know love, but I want to be sure that you are safe here and no one can hurt you. I want to be there for you and Cassie», explain Daniel softly.
"I know... You are a wonderful husband and father but sometimes you take it too seriously. We are safe here. Don't worry very much" he said and kissed his lips lightly
Daniel respond to the kiss. «Someone attack you in our house because I was not there for you and my colleagues hurt you, so I’m trying to be sure it’s not going ever happen again», said Daniel with love.
"I know it perfectly well, you don't need to remind me of it... You'll be fine, don't be like that" he tried to make him feel better
Daniel nods his head in understanding. «You know you can tell me everything love, I’m here for you and you can come to me at anytime», add Daniel with a gentle voice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,132 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C A change of life (close with justpush) Rain 119 3,825 04-24-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Hope I never lose you. (w/ justpush) Kingreon 5 679 03-24-2024, 12:05 PM
  C Jethro & Jacob: The Series Roleplay (Closed with justpush) riderstrongforever16 211 15,782 01-24-2021, 09:11 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C The lab (closed with justpush) jrcash 5 1,026 08-27-2020, 06:16 PM