C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

«you were drugs by medication to help you to relax and be docile», answered Daniel.

Damien make Nick forget the pain he feel from the birth.

Carsen pulls his nose quietly, beginning to cry really mute. Daniel played unfair...

Nick passes, feeling the ecstasy of contractions and childbirth

Daniel massage Carsen belly gently and he caress gently his cheek.

«How do you feel Nick?» Ask Damien.

Carsen is silent, being shocked. He feels dirty and used....

Nick looks at him from under closed eyes. 《I feel pain, but... It's funny,》 he says and puts his hand on his stomach

Daniel look at him and he was worried for him.

«Funny how? Explain to me», ask Damien.

Carsen didn't look at him, having his gaze fixed on the floor. 《Did you like it at least? You took my virginity...》 he says crying and suddenly breaks out and runs out of the room. It is shattered.

Nick looks at Damien 《Well, you know... It chuckles and I think I have an orgasm》 he gasped contentedly

Daniel let him go and he didn’t chase him to let him calm down.

«Cum for me Nick!» orders Damien as he push on Nick belly.

Carsen locked himself in his room. He took a strong shower, but still felt the effects of last night. He lay in bed all day. He didn't want to see anyone.

Nick screamed in ecstasy and pain, coming to his stomach and Damien's. The baby's head began to emerge

Daniel let Carsen alone and he goes to take care of his others patients who need him.

Damien see the head of the baby coming.
«Good boy Nick! The head is coming continue to give me push like that», add Damien.

Carsen longed to die. He was a wreck of a man... In the bathroom, he found a razor blade. He made a small incision on his wrist. Blood dripped onto the floor.

Nick was panting and pushing alternately, looking into Damien's eyes. A short time later, the baby left his body. He took them to the breast

Daniel welcome new patients who arrive to be impregnate and breed.

«Good job Nick! You are perfect! » Said Damien with a smile.

(If Carsen die, we are gonna need another patient like Nick)

There wasn't as much blood as one might think. It was a small cut, and Carsen chickened out. The wound began to pinch him. He quickly bandaged his wrist and returned to bed.

Nick stroked the infant that sucked on his chest for milk 《I've known this for a long time》 he said snorting

Daniel wait for Carsen to come to him by himself and not put pressure on him.

Damien laugh softly and kiss Nick gently. «I’m very happy that you are mine to breed », add Damien with a smile.

Carsen never left the room for the rest of the day. The next day he was weak. He hadn't eaten for a long time, and he didn't feel well because of the cut on his wrist. He lay alone on the bed. Eventually a nurse noticed his condition and drove him to the cafeteria. There it boiled over. The rumor of their marriage has already spread throughout the facility. Most unhappy about this was Aden.

Nick looked at him with murder in his eyes 《Try to impregnate me tomorrow and you'll get slapped in the face.... I need some rest》 he said confident in his words

Daniel come to see Carsen quickly when the nurse tell him what’s going on. He enter in the cafeteria and search for the young man.

«I know don’t worry, you are more beautiful when you are mad », said Damien with a smile.

Carsen ate his meal slowly alone at the table. Everyone gossiped about him or looked at him. The boy felt bad about it.

《Sadist》 said Nick, blushing slightly

Daniel find him quickly and walk quickly to him. «Carsen! » Said Daniel as he look at him with worry.

Damien laugh softly and change the water of the bath. «Do you want to stay here more or go back to your room? » Ask Damien gently.

Carsen lifts his gaze. He nods to him uncertainly in greeting. Everyone looks at them. Aden decided to approach. 《Love... Did you come to see me?"》 asks Aden in an angelic tone.

Nick kisses the baby on the head. The birth was not bad. 《I will go... I want to rest and breastfeed my baby》

Daniel didn’t look at Aden at all and take Carsen in his arms. «you are so cold! It’s okay I’m here. Nurse! I need warm blankets quickly! » Add Daniel.

«The nurse gonna come soon to take the baby to the nursery », add Damien very gently.

Everyone is curious. Daniel is clearly worried about his "wife." Aden is annoyed. How could he spar with him for someone like that? Carsen leaves the spoon out of it all. He trembles in his arms. 《Daniel, darling... Why are you ignoring me?"》 asks Aden still hopeful.

Nick nods, looking at the child with a small smile. 《Someday I will keep the child... I would like to have a family》 he says and hands the baby to Damien

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM