Sudden school growth!

(Anyone can play! Just PM me, and we can get started! Also, yus, there is rapid belly growth.)
*You were my best friend in high school. Knowing me even in the last few weeks of middle school. You knew i was gay and you were totally fine with that. But to be honest, you were nothing more than a friend in your own eyes. But in mine, you were my future husband. Anyways, i've been having this weird stomach pain for the past few days and you've been worried as all hell for me. I asked to go to the bathroom, once again, due to the pains, since i thought it was just another stomach virus. You had a bad feeling a few minutes after and decided to follow after. Once you got to the bathroom, you heard me panicking as a loud gurgle emitted from my stall.*

I knock on the bathroom stall, concerned.

"Are you okay? Dude?" Oliver asked. The sound of his friend throwing up making him grimace.

You hear Claude cough, and sniffle. "O-Oliver..?! No..I-I'm fine!"

"Open up!" Oliver sighed. "Come on, please" he said pulling himself up to look over the top of the door.

You were greeted by the sight of Claude curled up on the floor as he clutched his stomach, groaning in pain.

"Open up now" he insisted "I'm taking you to the nurse" Oliver said. Worried for his best friend who was lying behind the locked cubical door in pain.

"I..I can't..move..." He moaned out "It hurts...real bad...A-AH!!"

With a grunt Oliver pulled himself over the top of the cubical and straddled it like a spider. He then lowered his legs down and kneeled next to Claude. "Where does it hurt?" Oliver asked using his hands to gently pat his body checking for any broken bones.

You didn't feel any broken anything, but it seemed all the pain was in his stomach. With a cry of pain, Claude gritted his teeth, his stomach starting to bloat out slowly, but surely.

Oliver pulled away shocked and grossed out. "What?!? Are you having an allergic reaction to something?"

"H-Hurts...help me.."

"How? Your belly is growing..I don..i..i" Oliver said panicked, he took a breath. "Let's get you to the nurse" Oliver said helping Claude to his feet. Claude rested his hands on Oliver's shoulders. Claude's belly growing between them, it admittedly was hot, even if it was his best friend.

Claude moaned uncomfortably, gritting his teeth again as a loud gurgle emitted from his belly as it grew more and more. It was hard to get him to the nurse as he was growing and becoming a bit harder to lift and help.

Oliver struggled and got clause to his feet and leant him against the wall of the toilet cubicle. "Do you know what's happening?" Oliver asked scared.

Claude panted, looking at his friend with a scared look. He put his hands on the sides of his growing belly, panting. "I..I don't know...it hurts...help me please...it hurts..so bad..."

Curious Oliver touched Claudes belly. It felt weird like something was in there.

"There's something in their? Your not gonna bust open like out of alien or something" trying to make light of the perculier situation.

(Just reminding you both -- characters must be over 18 to be either sexually active or pregnant!)

Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...

Claude frowned, sweating profusely as his shirt lifted up and showed his bulging, swelling belly. He looked 8 months pregnant as it shook softly. "P-Please..i don't wanna think about that..A-AH!" He yelled out, doubling over and clutching his huge belly. He looked up to you shocked. "I-I FELT SOMETHING MOVE! I-IT MOVED!!! HELP ME!!"

"What can I do?!? Shit we're going to be so late for our lecture" Oliver said, "let's go find the nurse. She can do somthing." Oliver said unlocking the bathroom stall and helping Claude out into the corridor. Getting looks of horror and concern from other students on their way to lectures or tutorials.

Claude would put his head down, crying softly. "No..N-No..don't look at me...i'm a freak.."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ShadowPup
03-26-2019, 06:02 AM
Birth in school
Birthroleplayer25
Last Post by Birthroleplayer25
06-16-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
06-22-2016, 05:02 AM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
03-29-2016, 12:11 PM