Pregnant school (closed)
Name: Ryne
Description: blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, muscular, Caucasian.
Pregnant: yes with triplets.

Ryne was near the end of his pregnancy. At the school he attended, midwifery and pregnancy were practiced for promising careers. Ryne was looking towards going to surrogacy. He was waiting in his room for the new midwife to come. He felt the triplets kick and smiled as he rubbed his belly.
Name: luna
Description: brown hair, blue eyes, tall, slim, .
Pregnant: no.

Luna come in the room and look around just to spot ryne. "you must be ryne" she said "im luna and im your midwife here" she smile walk over to ryne.
Ryne smiled. "Hello Luna. I was wondering when you'd show up, otherwise I would've have to birth these three myself." He said as he rubbed his massive, flawless belly.
"Hello to you too Ryne, sorry did I late?" luna say as she rubbed ryne belly too "how far are you ryne?" she asked.
"I'm a week over due. It's fine, I knew it'll take time to get here." Ryne said as one of the triplets kicked against Luna's hand.
"the babies seems ready to come out any time soon, have you getting any contraction yet?" asked luna. she smile when one of the triplets kicked against her hand.
"Not yet. They have been kicking a lot though. Guess they're excited to see the world." Ryne said as he felt a baby kick a sensitive spot, making him moan.
"it's okay babies take your time" she said as she check ryne and write it down here paper work "ryne you call me if you feel like you need anything, okay?"
Ryne nodded as he took the number. Suddenly, a large gush of water appeared. "Looks like I won't need your number right now." He joked as the first baby started to move downwards.
"well I agree that" she chuckles a bit "do you want to walk around?to speed up labor" she said as she hand you pair of dry clothes
Ryne put on some new clothes. "I'll be fine. I think I feel one on the way." He said as he rubbed his belly.
"really?let me check on you" she said as she spread is legs and check his dilation "you're 2cm dilated ryne, pretty well for the start" she smile
Ryne grinned. "I have been doing some exercise and I've been eating healthy. I heard that there are pleasurable births so I've been looking into it." Ryne explained.
"you're doing a good job ryne" she smiles and put some gell to his belly "pleasurable birth?" she asked a little confused as she gently message his belly
Ryne nodded. "Ya. I've heard of some men giving birth not feeling any pain. I thought that would be very interesting to experience." He explained as he enjoyed Luna rubbing his belly.
"ahh that,. of course that can happen you have to be healthy and all you're doing a good job by exercising" she said while get a chair for her to sit and accompany ryne beside his bed "we can do that, or try the bathtub with hot water to reduce the pain" she explain again
Ryne nodded. "The bathtub sounds good. Help me?" He asked as he tried to get up.
"of course" sha said sat up and help ryne to get up "becareful" she help ryne walk to the bathroom
Ryne smiled before he moaned. The first baby descended lower into his birth canal. "I'll be fine. I can't wait to see these three." He said happily.
"I'll be here with you to meet these three" i smile before carefully help him into the bathtub that fortunately have been prepared before "warm enough?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,726 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,487 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,145 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,284 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,823 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,173 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,920 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,244 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,238 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg