Sudden school growth!

Oliver put an arm around his best friend. "Your not a freak" he wispered to Claude.

"Can you not stare at him" Oliver said glaring at the other university students as they walked towards the nurses office.

Claude moaned in discomfort, stumbling a bit as they soon got to the nurses. The nurse looked at Claude with a horrified look.

"I didn't know I had any pregnant students?" She said slightly in awe. "Help him up onto the bench."

Oliver did as he was told and helped Claude up.

"So what's wrong?"

Claude almost collapsed and almost panicked again, feeling whatever was inside of him wriggle around. "A-Ahh..it...i..i just started to hurt in my belly..and then it started growing...please help..."

She laughed assuming he was joking.

"How many months along are you?" She said putting gloves on her hands and examining his stomach."

"Months, he's been like this for just an hour. He wasn't pregnant this morning" Oliver said. The nurse straightened up.

"But he's almost full term...that's..imp" the nurse said before fainting.

"N-Nurse..?!" Claude seemed to start to panic again, breathing rapidly and putting on a worried look. "Wh-What's happening to me.."

The nurse check Claude's belly.

"I don't have any idea. I've never seen anyone become pregnant this fast."

"I'm so scared.."

"I'll try to get you a doctor's appointment. Try to stay calm, okay?"

(Can we switch Oliver to Sean?)

(If you want, yeah, but i dunno about the other guy.)
Claude whimpered, clutching his belly.

"I'm your friend I'm here for you" Oliver said putting a protective arm around Claude.

The nurse got off her phone.

"OK. Your appointment will be ready in at 5 pm."

Sean looked at Claude.

"Do you think you can wait til then?"

I..I think...i hope s-so.." Claude yelped out as whatever was inside him wriggled around somewhat furiously.

Oliver looked at Sean,

"I'll carry him down to my car" Oliver explained. "If we get there early an appointment might free up" he said. Really enjoying be protective over Claude, did that mean he liked him?

"Alright. Let's get going."

We got into my car and drove to the hospital.

Claude layed in the back seat, becoming terrified at what would be growing inside of him. His belly seemed too big, so his shirt was lifted up, exposing the tender mass of flesh.

In the backseat he cuddled Claude protectively.

"Did anything weird happen to you yesterday? Or this morning" Oliver asked. His hands rubbing Claudes swollen round belly affectionately

He moaned softly at the rubs. "N-No, Oliver..nothing..i just felt sick.."

"Just hang on. We're almost there."

We finally made to the hospital.

"let me carry you" Oliver said lifting Claude into his arms "I don't want you straining yourself. Do you still feel nauseous?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ShadowPup
03-26-2019, 06:02 AM
Birth in school
Birthroleplayer25
Last Post by Birthroleplayer25
06-16-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
06-22-2016, 05:02 AM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
03-29-2016, 12:11 PM