Men Serving Men Surrogacy (First come first serve)
Quincey came in from the backyard, grass and dirt stains on his flannel and jeans,"Hm?"He looked up when he heard Patrick speaking, holding a bundle of firewood,"Soft blue..."He repeated, looking around curiously then shaking his head a bit,"How about yellow? Or an orange?"He offered, heading into the living room and tossing in the wood for later, dusting himself off,"We could do a blue in the bathrooms."He smiled some and came back into the kitchen behind his lover, leaning against the counter and crossing his arms as he took a glance around,"I'm thinking light tones for the place. Is that what you're going for?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick nods and smiles, kneeling down to open the can of light yellow, holding his stomach as he wiggled the top off "I think it'll make the place more homey" he tells him, pouring some paint out and picking up his roller to start on the wall, grunting as he stands back up "Oh geeze, they seem to get excited when I move" he says as he rubs his gut and rolls a bit of paint onto the wall
Quincey nodded,"Just the first step to it really being home."He stood beside him, reaching to help him back up to his feet,"First the paint, then the furniture, then the family."He listed off, kissing the side of his neck and smiling as he wrapped his arms around him in a quick hug, rubbing his belly,"Let me help you then."He said and went to take off his button up shirt and pull on some overalls himself,"I think, you wear these better than me."He laughed and adjusted the straps to his height then grabbed a brush himself.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Are you kidding? With my big belly covered in blue it looks like I'm trying to smuggle a planet" he tells him with a chuckle, slowly painting the walls. "Hopefully with everyone's help we can have everything set in time before Christmas so we can have the family visit. The quads are due closer to New Year's so I want to see everyone while we can"
He snorted, rolling paint onto the walls and shaking his head,"Maybe, but it's pretty adorable if you ask me. Like you stepped right out of those maternity magazines you look at."He glanced at him with a smile, nodding,"Hopefully everyone has time too."He agreed and kept painting,"What were you thinking anyway?"He asked,"About the birth? I know it's early, but we should have a game plan ready."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick nods and takes a moment to think about it "I'm comfortable with anything" he admits "I've had both a home birth and a birth where I was in the centers clinic and I could be fine with either one. I don't want you to be uncomfortable though. I can get them all out, I just don't want you panicking while I do it"
Quincey continued rolling paint along the wall, covering the room in it slowly but steadily with the help of Patrick,"Well, I think we should do it at the clinic, if you want. I don't think I have the stomach for it."He laughed nervously, looking at him slightly,"I won't panic, I swear. I just might get a bit queasy and have to step out."He said and turned back to what he was doing.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Don't worry I get it, it's not exactly the most clean process" he says with a chuckle "I still remember the sheer panic and disgust the first time my water broke"
"I'll stay as long as you need me though. Don't worry."He smiled and laughed softly, looking up at his partner,"Well, you're the veteran here."He nodded, looking at his lover and leaning up on the tips of his toes to kiss his cheek, then continuing to paint until they were done. It took a full month for them to finish, then another to move out of their old places and into the new one with their jobs and the appointments. Though now they were here, six months in. "I wish I could carry you in or something like that, but I'm sure that wouldn't turn out good for either of us."Quincey laughed and reached up to cover Patrick's eyes as he guided him into their new place, he had been doing most of the heavy lifting of course and wanted his partner to see the finishing product of their work. "Don't pass out now. I know it's an incredible transformation."He finally removed his hands from his eyes.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick looked around, eyes wide and jaw hanging open slightly. He took in the sight of the warm colored house with a combination of both their furniture that made the house look well lived in. He smiled as he took it all in, following Quincey to each room before the other opens the room to the nursery "Oh!" he says, shocked by how amazing it looked. There were four cribs lining the walls with the room painted a soft blue with clouds painted on it. The beds each had a different mobile, one with bees, one with dragon flies, one with butterflies, and one with grasshoppers "This is perfect" he says honestly, holding his back as he moves to sit in the rocking chair, his belly taking up most of his lap now
Quincey grinned at the look on Patrick's face, showing him around at his own pace with his arms outstretched,"Look at all this space."He laughed,"It's more than the both of our places put together.'He had taken his hand and showed him down the hall to the nursery, the large cottage had only a first floor and a cellar and that seemed good enough for him. Since he would be gravid, it wouldn't seem like a great idea to have stairs for him to suffer up every day,"Beautiful, right?"He smiled brightly and took a seat beside him on the carpet, sitting back and looking up happily at the ceiling that was covered in glow-in-the-dark star stickers for when it was night or even just dimmer than usual inside of the room,"Think they'll like it?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick nods, taking Quincey's hand and placing it where a little foot was kicking "With how much they're moving I think they're going to love it" he assures him, trying to lean over to kiss him, but huffing when his belly gets in the way "Oh come here" he tells Quincey
Quincey smiled, chuckling as he rubbed the small place where one of the babies were kicking, thumb running against there for a moment,"I think so too. We worked so hard on it."He chuckled and leant over to hiss his belly then looked up at Patrick with a brighter smile, laughing some as he stood up and leant in carefully to kiss him deeply.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick kissed him back, holding him close "You're amazing, I can't believe how perfect the house looks" he says honestly
Quincey shook his head,"No, you are."He said, kissing him once more on the jaw and neck,"And I love you."He took his hands and squeezed them before he was brought into a hug and he chuckled some, hugging him back and leaning against the arm of the rocking chair just slightly."It could always be better."He said, stroking his hair and looking down at him when their embrace ended,"Like all the little additions, the quads will make to the place, the pictures and marks on the walls, stains on the rug if they spill apple juice or something."He laughed softly and kissed his head,"It's missing the family touches."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick nods at that, kissing the other softly and moving to sit up "That's true, they'll really be helping out with making this place feel like a home" he agrees "And so will any other children we have down the line, because we know these kids will want more siblings in the future" he teases him
Quincey smiled, letting their noses touch for a moment,"The kids and us."He nodded,"As many as we can fit inside this place."He agreed and chuckled as he kissed him again, before standing up and taking him by the hands to help him up,"Come on, let's fix our first meal here."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Well we can certainly fit a good amount of children in this home" he says with a wicked grin, letting him help him up before nodding "I think food is a great idea, I'm starving" he admits, rubbing his stomach as it growls lowly
He nodded, giving him a wink and kissing him once more before he made it to his feet, holding his hand and moving to turn and head out of the room now,"Well I didn't exactly stock the fridge yet, so we'll have to just call up a pizza place, or maybe chinese?"He offered looking back at him,"I could hook up the tv and we could finish watching game of thrones."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Could we do both? Wanton pizza sounds amazing" Patrick says as he licks his lips "And that'd be good, we need to catch up before the new season" he agrees, stretching his back, his stomach sticking out as he does "Then we can break the house in a little" he says with a wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,350 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,552 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  The Gifted Mutant (X-Men Roleplay || Open to Everyone) Klayko 7 1,451 11-26-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,489 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,866 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,650 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Wink O The little pregnant men (open to all) PregWolf3 4 1,369 04-09-2018, 03:04 AM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,704 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 27,784 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 8,632 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas