Dragon Offering
Of course the human was only saying that cause it felt right at the moment, he had always wanted a large family and he had always wished to find someone so loving who he could love back just as much. Caleb bit his lower lip and smiled softly as he looked up at him,"We'll just be careful then. Won't we?"He asked gently and ran his fingers down his broad chest before wrapping an arm around him,"You won't lose me so easily. I promise, I'm a fighter."He then turned back onto his back as his hand came up to caress his middle once more,"Now... Could you, treat me some more?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux smiled and asked, playing dumb. "What kind of treat are you referring to my love? You know... there are so many ways to pleasure you." He asked as he rubbed his shoulders and thighs, relaxing his quivering muscle that went into overdrive from pushing the 2 eggs out. He let Caleb's legs spread at a natural angle to relax them as well.
"Whatever can get...but your tongue is exceptional."He bit his lip, his face burning red as he smiled lazily,"Or let me sit in your lap as you finger me..."He murmured, looking up at the dragon as he leaned into him more,, kissing over his jaw softly and nuzzling him as he purred.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh everything that you are suggesting are quite tempting." Acrux pretended to ponder on his options. "Hoe about I start with fingering, if you could climax within 10 minutes, i might consider utlizing my tongue as well." Acrux slowly slid his finger over the quivering virgin place that's been getting moist again. "Cici.... challenge accepted?" He asked as he dipped the slick from under him and licked on it, making sure Caleb could see his tongue.
Caleb watched as Acrux acted as if he wasn't actually going to give him what he wanted, he smiled softly and nodded at the offer,"We could do that."He bit his lip and arched his back with a moan when his nethers were teased, his stomach shuddered and tightened. "Ye-Yes. Hurry..."He watched as the wet finger came up to his lips and blushed darkly with a shy smile, bucking his hips.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You moving your butt with a big belly is amazingly hot.... I better get going soon." He shifted Caleb up on his lap and teased his nethers, rubbing and circling it, teasing on the hidden pearl between his folds from time to time. "Your little flower here is qay too precious, I dare not rub on it too hard. Tell me, how do you want me to move my finger?" Acrux murmurred in a low grumble beside Caleb, lowering his head to nuzzle beside his ear.
The human smiled and grinded his hips against Acrux's fingers,"Inside... More..."His eyes rolled back into his head some as he closed them and moaned without withdrawal, leaning into the grumbling dragon and purring in response. "My ass too... I want to cum as I lay your eggs... Our clutch..."He panted, tilting his head back onto the larger male's shoulder and spreading himself open for him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yes indeed. Our clutch." The use of the pronoun had Acrux's heart warmed up. He obliged with Caleb's request and teased his anus as well. His back opening had been swollen from passing yh3 eggs, and Acrux took out a tube of soothing balm to use as lubricant, treating the area as well. The more dexterous index was playing with his front opening, stabbing in occassionally while Caleb least expected it, and his middle finger slippinh into the back opening that was slightly gaping from the birth.
His usually rosy, puckered hole was more like a yawning opening as Acrux teased him, the herbal lubricant stung slightly and he shifted at the feeling. "Mmhn..."He cried out when he was pushed into by his lovers fingers, he trembled and moaned as he felt his stomach tighten again. The third egg moving forwards slowly to meet the tip of it's father's finger, Caleb grunted softly and turned his head away as his back arched.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Wow the egg's moving. Hmm if you grind on me any harder i might just poke it back in a bit." Acrux smiled as Caleb arched his back, elegantly like a swan. He started really fingering on his vaginal opening, not leaving his clit alone as well. Caleb was producing slick abundantly and sloshing sound could be heard from where Acrux's finger was moving. "Cici, do your magic, push the egg down while you are bouncing in my fingers."
"I am in labor, love."He laughed softly and leaned into the dragon's chest with a soft groan as he felt his rectum stretching with the force of both his lovers finger and the egg,"Oh no..."He smiled at the false worry of Acrux pushing the egg back into him,"Careful with them."He murmured watching his lovers face and kissing him as he rode the others fingers like a sweaty stallion. The human obeyed his partner's wishes and pushed as he began bouncing on the others thick digits, moaning out in pleasure and slight discomfort. "Ohh... Mnn... Yeah. More like that..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caleb bouncing on him had been the most beautiful thing Acrux had ever seen. He watched in awe as his mate mamaged to push on, his anal muscle movig so effectivy it almost pushed his finger out. With the lubrication, the egg seeemed to have not much problem proceeding as it slipped further out with each moan from Caleb. "Keep dojng this, bounce and push, yea Cici, doing so good." He smiled at Caleb when they met eyes, Acrux felt like he had fallen even harder in love with the human.
They had been so intraced with one another that Caleb hadn't realised that he was so close to laying the third egg until it was enloged partly in his rectum and partly out of his anus. The human whimpered softly, as he spread wider, urging two fingers inside of his virgin cunt and moaning out as he arched his back again. His eyes closed even tighter and he shuddered, it wasn't the most intense orgasm he had by Acrux, but it did feel blissful as he moaned. His mouth hanging open and drool coming down his lip as his body trembled with after shocks of his orgasm, each one urging the egg forwards a bit more. Until it plopped out of him, larger than the previous two and wiggling almost excited to be outside of it's birth father.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux watched on as Caleb tensed up os much, squirting from his vagina and jerked after it. He had been so mesmerized by tbe orgasming Caleb he almost didnt catch the egg. He let out a breath of relief as Caleb collapsed against him whent he egg was held tight in his palm. "Good job Caleb, good job... that's the most amazing orgasm i had seen you experience." He kissed on his sweaty face, Caleb's body still trembling a bit, his pupils blown and his mouth still gaping open, clearly not coming dowj from his high yet.
Caleb took in the first deep breaths he had in a while and sank into the pillows and soft velvet sheets of the bed, he had his eyes closed now after Acrux had laid the latest egg inside of the nest. The human curled onto his side with his hands cupping his still sizable middle, his inner legs were wet and his body shivered every few moments. As he collected himself,"I don't think it's just four."He murmured, turning his head away from the pillow and moving onto his other side to face the small nest of eggs, eggs that were all almost as big as Acrux's palm and that was saying much. His mind just couldntwrap around the fact that he had done all of those himself, he had laid them.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux laid down to face directly Caleb. "Welcome back my love." He missed on his tender lips as he heaved himself up again to feel the belly. "I need to push in a bit, you would be feeling a littlepressure." The puffy belly made it hard to dstermine the content within, though after some careful exam, acruz nodded agreeing what Caleb had said. "Yea... probably 2 more in there. I am not entirely sure if thrre possibly could be a 3 in thrrr.... we will have to see I guess." He said, gently lifting Caleb'squivering legs to wipe him down with a warm towel.
Caleb met Acrux's eyes with a small smile, returning the kiss and groaning when he was pulled up to sit against the headboard again. "Six eggs at most?"He asked and looked down to his own middle with a deep blush,"What will we do with six baby dragons?"He asked and laid his head against the pillows again as he was cleaned up well,"I had barely came up with names for three of them."He laughed softly as his own hands traveled over his big, bloated middle.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Well we are too fertile i guess. I had always assumed your belly to be this big because the eggs are big, well you have surprised me again Caleb." Acrux teased and got back up to lay dowb against his mate. He spoonrd Caleb from behind and stroked the belly gently, not feeling any contraction yet. He nibbed at the bottom of his neck and caressed it with his lips. "You ready for the next part yet?" He smiled wickedly as he licked him.
The human purred as he smiled at Acrux's teasing, laying back against him quietly and blushing lightly as his neck was kissed over. "Mmhm."He nodded some and turned his head to meet the others lips, nipping at his lower lip and running his hand down to squeeze the bulge in his pants. Caleb arched his back and groaned lightly, his eyes closing as he pushed himself further against the dragons warm chest,"Take care of me."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux groaned being teased back having.his cock squeezed, and wrapped Caleb up to smile into him. "As always..." he thens slipped down between Caleb's legs and put them up. He started from the top, playfully pressing his cock up against his still larg ebelly, holding it there as he lickrd from his balls up to the tip. He focused on the balls and occassionally would also tease on his clit below a bit. He sucked on and envrloped the balls with his mouth, headbutting into Caleb's lower belly occassionally.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,418 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Dragon Lord's Sire FweepFwopFwoop 85 6,811 03-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,753 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,675 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 78,962 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,774 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
  C Injured dragon and the shephard (w/Cassy) bhdire8 6 993 08-29-2017, 04:38 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) Monkeypaws19 567 144,747 06-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,598 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon's Breath (closed with DragonKnight) Hyenadog 47 7,187 03-17-2017, 06:05 AM