Dragon Offering
((Haha, I just reread it, that's sort of why I just replied.))

"Of course, I want this. I want to be with the father of my children."He met the dragon's eyes with a soft smile as he felt him tense though liked the fact that he believed in him and his promise to him finally again, holding onto him with one hand as his other held the chalice before placing it on the high table. Their eyes met and he licked his lips before speaking himself,"I give you my soul and my life and everything I own to share it with you until the end of our days together."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux smiled at how quickly Caleb caught up.with the ritual. He raised the globlet high, taking Caleb's hand to hold it, and drank with 4 hands on it. He drank it all, in Caleb's surprised eyes as he past the half mark. Lowering the ornated cup, he cupped Caleb's face instead to kiss him and fed him half of th3 content. As they shared it, fhe servants around started clapping and cheering.
Caleb blushed a light color at the proud smile he was given by Acrux, then watched as he rose the silver goblet up to his mouth while his own hands followed his lover's lead, brows furrowed when he drank so much,"Are you-?"He stopped himself as he was lead forward up to the dragon's place to share it, lifting his head with a shy smile. Before their lips met and he shut his eyes tightly, focusing on swallowing the potion Acrux fed him from his own mouth, a few drops came down their chins and he gasped when he could breath again. A grin on his face, running his hands up to grip his shirt and then run his fingers through his hair to grasp it as he brought the larger man into his own kiss once again, as if sealing the deal twice.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The dragon raise the boy's face to lick the stray droplets, doing it in such a suggestive way most servants snickered and looked away. Acrux looked straight into Caleb's eyes and said. "From now, you and I are bonded, till the end of the world." He smiled as the bonding settled. He could now hear what's Caleb saying in his mind, when the two were in close enough proximity. As their bonding strenghtened, the limit on the distance would expand as well. "You are beautiful my love." He said in his heart, testing the bonding.
The human sighed softly as he tilted his head back, the dragon's tongue being one of his most favorite things in this world, he met his eyes in return with a serious look in his eyes as he nodded,"Till the end of everything."He smiled then as he leaned in to kiss him once again, wrapping his arms around him, their noses touching as he pulled away and allowed everything to sink in. They were a family, a real family now and he grinned softly at the thought, though when he heard Acrux's voice in his mind he was more than shocked as his brows rose,"What was that?"He wasn't sure what just happened, he hadn't seen his lips move.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"That, is our bonding. You hearing me loud and clear? That's a good sign saying the ritual was completed perfectly." Acrux smiled, speaking in his mind again as he was amused by the shocked face of Caleb. "Don't you think it would be a convenient little added way of communication? Especially on bed... while we are too busy moaning. You could still ask me to go faster you know, when you are busy screaming." Acrux said as he not-so-subtly lifted Caleb up to move back into their house. The master bedroom had been deocrated perfectly, as signaled by one of the servants, and Acrux couldn't wait to make use of it.
He nodded some after a moment, tilting his head a bit and then blushing at what he said, covering his mouth with his hand and giggling as he stood on his tip toes and removed his hand before kissing his chin and nipping at his lower lip,"Shush... I don't think that's very appropriate talk for outside of the bedroom."He gasped when he was lifted up so easily, his leg lifting into the air, laughing again as his head tilted back with a grin on his face, letting himself be carried back inside towards the staircase,"Well, I guess we should get the use out of this while the eggs are still, eggy."He cringed at his own selfmade joke, collapsing onto the bed when Acrux laid him there and sprawling his legs more, running his hands up his chest and to his hair.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You going for seductive now? You are in fact in no need of such little tricks, for you are temptatious enough just as you are...." Acrux said as he crawled onto bed like a giant leopard, eyeing his prey hungrily. He wrapped Caleb's legs on either side of himself and started disrobing.Caleb like opening a present. He hadnt been seeing this vibrant and mysteirous belly for some time, at least, not without the belly diverting all attention. His large palms moved sensually across Caleb's bare chest, memorizing and admiring the contours.
"I'm always seductive."Caleb laughed again, a bright bell like sound as he looped his arms over Acrux's shoulders while the dragon led his legs to wrap around his waist,"You have no need to go slow either, we both know what's in store." A smile spread a cross his face slowly and he arched his back just a bit, his stomach still held some fat to it from the pregnancy and his chest was a bit more pronounced. "Will I breastfeed them? Or can they eat solid food?"He asked curiously, running his leg down his lovers thigh and hooking it behind it as he pushed their groins together firmly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(I vaguely remember Acrux got 2 pricks right?)

Acrux groaned when Caleb brushed their groins together. The sensation was simply amazing with his cock throbbing.already in the first place. He however, was getting very dissatsified with his secondary prick. "You think you know what's in store?" He smirked. He nibbed Caleb's fronts, lingering on his nipples for a bit. "Do you want to breastfeed? If you aree willing.... you only need some slight assistance to get these..... flowing." He said licking on the aereola that wasnt exactly expanding, but at least a touch darker.
((Yeah, but he's only used one on Caleb's backside. He's still a virgin in his vagina.))

Caleb felt satisfied with the groan that escaped Acrux and felt the throb of the dragon's cock against him, his own cock twitching in anticipation as he tilted his head back some to look up at his partner,"Do I not?"his face was a pinkish color and his hair sprawled over the pillow like waves. A gasp came from his mouth as teeth were dragged over his nipples, his back arched and he grinned widely,"Of course I do... I am their mother, aren't I?"he licked his own lips and grasped a bit tighter on his lovers hair,"I hope they can share, I only have two of these."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Caleb knew of Acrux's anatomy right? And ya that virgin vagina.... hmm perhaps i am developing some obsession with it.)

"They would have to. And they are gonna shared it with me as well.... you are going to be our miljing cow." Acrux said licking around the nipple, his hand massaging it in a speciric way that encouraged lactation. "Since your hands are freer than mine.... perhaps you would like to explore the package that you are gonna enjoy so much of?" He asked while gripping the otherside with his left hand. He had started humping against Caleb, his cocks impatient in getting into Caleb, the place where it was supposed to be.
((Nope. I don't remember so. Hehe, me too.))

Caleb had no chance to respond or argue with his fate as his eyes rolled back, the tongue on his nipple was so warm and slick, he knew he was leaking pre like a hose now. The hand too, god the hand... He gasped once more and dragged his nails down the other's back with an eager nod,"After this... I want to get my mouth around you..."he panted as the bed shifted with the giant dragons humping motions,"I wanna take you, taste you... Every bit... Make some more eggs with you...."He was fantasizing now and his tongue was loose as he told him all of his secrets, though he soon realized he wasn't speaking any more, their minds were flowing together. Their wants and wishes and he loved the intimacy.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Hmm even better. Imagine the shock of Caleb!)

"You are gonna do all that..... you are mine forever, just as I am yours forever." Acrux responded. The nails on his back just make this a little spicier. His abdomen was getting painted with Caleb's pre. His cocks were leaking as well, making the bedsheet undeneath soaked, fluid coming out from 2 sources. "I'm gonna taste you as well, so thorlughly. Every part of you, here and there.... there's no chance for you to escape from me." He suckled one last time before pulling his mouth away, leaving the nipplr quivering and shiny from saliva, before changing sides. His hands then moved downwards, caressing the soft layer of fat still on Caleb's belly before exploring further down. "More eggs, yea let's populate the place with little dragons. And perhaos even little humans... you never know which side they take after."
((We'll see it soon. Hahaha!))

"We have all the time in the world."he breathed heavily with a smile, their liquids mingling, slick from his cock and ass and cunt as well as his lovers cocks. Which he had no idea there were two of,"Gods yes... Every inch of you and me..."he tilted his head back more,"I don't want to escape."

His nipple went cold with the lack of heat, his eyes brightened at the thought of having the place filled with their children. He smiled dreamily and held his mate closely to his heart,"I would adore that..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux was insatiable with Caleb's nipples, but he eventually moved away from them. He was sure his cocks would explode if he didnt start on prepping Caleb soon. Pushing Caleb's legs apart a bit more, he bend down to look again at the lovely secret garden in between. His cock was standing so high, entirely wet and throbbing. His vaginal lips were quivering as well, being spread involuntarily, showing glimpse of the soft, tender flesh inside. Acrux worshipped the place with his talented mouth, paying sufficient attention to all parts, including his backside. He smirked thinking how satisfying it would be to have both his members in the hevaenly warmth of Caleb.
Caleb's chest was rising and falling heavily after the man handling of his nipples, they were red and ripe after the sucking from Acrux. He sighed at the cool air against his wet cunt and penis, his eyes rolling back at the broad lick over his sexes,"Nh... Nh... Acrux... Please-"he shuddered, back arching and fingers tugging at his hair,"Just fuck me... Fuck me please..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux smiled at the plea from Caleb. Caleb was thoroughly wet, his vagina throbbing and oozing out squirt, with a particular large gush every time when he brushed against his clit. He decided it should be ready and stood up to align his cock on the feminibe part first. Spreading his precum against it, he also rubbed his anus generously with pre on his other cock that's equally as large, and could be a slight touch thicker from not having any release for a long time. "Caleb baby... this could hurt. Just bear with me " he said before breaching his vagina, moving in steadily as the folds parted for him, like a knife slicing into butter.
Caleb felt as Acrux's tip rubbed against his vaginal lips, his mouth turned into an 'o' shape as he felt both holes being prepped. Though he had no idea what his dragonic mate had in store for him, his brows pinched together as well as his mouth as he looked up at him,"Hurt? Why-?"he gasped between his question, his back arching against the bed,"Mn..."He bit his lower lip, watching the larger male above him closely, watching as his virginity was taken away from him so intentionally and sensually.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux had been gentle and caring, moving into Caleb as carefully as he could. The virgin was tight, foreign to all intrusions and when the tip was met with some kind of obstacle, Acrux knew he had reached his hymen. He bend down to kiss the obviously zoning out Caleb. "This is why babe..." with a forceful thrust, he deflowered his mate. He still hadnt fully inserted himself, givint Caleb a minute as virgin blood trickled down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,418 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Dragon Lord's Sire FweepFwopFwoop 85 6,811 03-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,753 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,675 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 78,955 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,774 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
  C Injured dragon and the shephard (w/Cassy) bhdire8 6 993 08-29-2017, 04:38 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) Monkeypaws19 567 144,746 06-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,598 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon's Breath (closed with DragonKnight) Hyenadog 47 7,187 03-17-2017, 06:05 AM