C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

«I need warm blankets right now! » scream Daniel as he try to keep his wife warm. «it’s okay Carsen, breathe for me, I’m gonna take care of you », add Daniel.

«you can keep her until the nurse arrive and I promises you that you are gonna have your family someday », said Damien very gently.

Carsen looks at him with dimmed eyes. He chuckles. He faints unexpectedly. The nurse only brings blankets after a while. Aden hates Carsen with all his heart for stealing his beloved. 《Doctor... Blood!》 shouts someone. Carsen is bleeding from his buttocks.

Nick laughs 《Don't promise me that... How do you know that you will be the one at my side? 》

Daniel run to take him to the exam room because he know that he gonna lost the baby with the blood he lost.

«Because I want to be that one and have you as my wife if you want », answered Damien.

Carsen wakes up in the treatment room. His legs are extended and his butt is in a bandage. He feels pain and anxiety. He doesn't know what happened. It is still weak. He touches his stomach. Next to him, behind the curtain, he hears a birth. He is embarrassed. 《It hurts... I can't!》

Nick rolls his eyes and shuts Damien's mouth 《Do you think I'll agree right away? We don't even know each other well! You better try》 he says wrinkling his nose

«hey! How do you feel? We are heal you right now », add Daniel softly when he see Carsen open his eyes.

«I know you enough to take you as my wife », answered Damien sincerely.

Carsen looks at him confused, then looks down at his stomach. He grabs him by the cuff of his putter. 《I'm pregnant?》 he asks quietly, and next to him the sound of childbirth grows 《Daniel... A buttock delivery, the leg comes out first!》 shouts his colleague.

Nick rolls his eyes and pats his cheek 《In your dreams.》

«No you lost the baby I’m so sorry love », answered Daniel very gently.

«Take him to the surgery for a C-section and push the baby back in », said Daniel to his colleague.

«You don’t want to become my wife? » Ask Damien to Nick.

Carsen looks at Daniel in shock. He cries. So honest and loud. The nurse scolds Daniel for saying it so calmly. She hugs the distraught boy. 《I didn't want it to die...》 cries.

Nick looks at him like he's an idiot 《No... I'm not going to》 he said and started looking for a robe

Daniel take Carsen in his arms and he rock him gently as he let him cry. «I’m not let you go love and I know you didn’t want to die », add Daniel with a soft voice.

Damien give Nick a dress and he know he need to find another patient to choose for a wife.

Carsen snuggles into his shoulder and slowly drifts off to sleep. The nurse looks at Daniel. 《Take care of your wife and don't bring him to such a state again. Your children are supposed to be the pride of our world.... Take care of him and don't make him cry 》 she said and massaged Carsen's belly 《He is perfect for carrying》

Daniel let him sleep in his arms and give him all his love. «I know he is perfect for carrying and it’s my fault I know. I want to have babies with him », said Daniel as he continue to rock Carsen gently.

The nurse pats Daniel on the back. She is just unhooking the device from his abdomen when she sees a pulse. 《Daniel... He probably had twins》 she said, seeing that probably the second child was still living inside him

Daniel look at the device and take the ultrasound to look inside his wife belly as he look on the screen with hope.

Damien ask the nurse to find the best young man to become his wife.

There is a small embryo. Strongly fights for survival. The nurse laughs with joy. 《Congratulations Daniel!》 he says, and all this is watched by Aden from afar.

The woman hands him the list, not knowing if it will even get done

«Thanks Elen! Continue to massage his belly like that », add Daniel with a smile and he kiss gently Carsen.

Damien look at the list to find the best young man and he begin to meet each of them.

Carsen is not aware of this. He sleeps peacefully while Elen massages his stomach. She gives him vitamins. On the way out, Aden jumps on Daniel. 《Love... Why did you ignore me?"》 he asks with a poignant expression.

First on the list is Josh, who is new here. He sits across from Damien restrained

«I don’t love you Aden! You are only on a patient, they are others doctors if you want to be loved », answered Daniel.

«why are you tie with chains like that? » Ask Damien to Josh.

《But you said you loved me... That's the poser. This Carsen. How can you love such a man?"》 he asks angrily, then puffs up his lips.

《Just..》 shrugs his shoulders and then lowers his gaze

«Because Carsen is my wife! You are only a patient for me Aden nothing else! » Answered Daniel.

«Tell me », said Damien gently.

Aden is shaking with anger 《Let him die!》 he says bitterly and walks away. Daniel is approached by a friend. 《Bringing Carsen's stuff to your apartment... How's your wife? 《

Josh scratches the back of his neck 》It feels nice.》 he says, and Nick walks into the same room and throws Damien a defiant look

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM