C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

(No for Daniel to do medical experiment on them)

Daniel rubbed gently Carsen round belly to make him feel good and loved. «How do you feel love? » Ask Daniel gently.

《My butt hurts...》 he admitted frankly and set the empty cup down on the table. Their baby's heart rate was normal, and his parameters had already improved as well.

(So these experiments will not be pregnancy related?)

«Do you want something for the pain? You are already better », ask Daniel gently as he look at him.

《Not... It will be fine. Thank you for asking》 he said and sent him a slight smile and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

Daniel smile softly at his wife. «You can sleep more if you want I stay with you », said Daniel with love.

Carsen shook his head, touching his hand 《No, it's okay. Rest by yourself》 he asked while smiling radiantly

Daniel smile at his wife with love and kiss him gently.

Carsen reciprocated the kiss gently. All of this was watched by an annoyed Aden. They still hadn't gotten him out of there, and his anger toward Carsen was growing stronger. He planned revenge for them

«How do you feel love? » Ask Daniel softly as he look at his wife.

Two guards come to take Aden away to move him in another facility war away.

《You already asked this a while ago...》 says an amused Carsen and strokes his cheek. Daniel is so caring...
Big Grin 

«I know, but I want to be sure you are okay love », explain Daniel gently and with a smile full of love.

《It's fine... Don't be afraid》 he said and sent him his wide smile 《It will be even better when we go back to our apartment here and have dinner together, huh? This is what married couples do》 he said while looking him in the eyes

«Yes love, I’m gonna bake a very good meal for both of us and I want to take you to our house », answered Daniel softly and with a smile.

《So... Will you take me to the apartment already?"》 he asked and then touched his hand

Daniel lift him up into his arms and place him gently on a wheelchair to take him to their house so they can be only the two of them.

In the apartment, the pregnant man had already stood up on his own and started walking around the living room. He immediately walked into the kitchen where Daniel was making them dinner. 《I saw Aden being taken away... What happened?》 he asked, sitting down on the counter next to him

Daniel begin to bake the meal in the kitchen happily as he look as his love gently. «Yes, Aden was transfert in another facility far away from here, because he cause too much trouble for our team », answered Daniel sincerely.

《He must feel sad... Can't we give him a second chance? Everyone makes mistakes...》 said Carsen earnestly, massaging his stomach

«No sorry love, because he was him the rock we receive, so he is gonna be better far away from here », answered Daniel sincerely.

«Do you want I massage your belly? » Ask Daniel with love.

《You said that it's not clear who's behind this... What else are you hiding behind me?"》 he asks, feeling a little angry at Daniel. He steps down from the tabletop and looks at him seriously

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM