C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

«Almost right away, when you arrive in the facility, he took me a few days to fall in love with you », answered Daniel gently.

"It's still crazy..." carsen said, and then felt his little penis twitch. He blushed a good deal

«Do you feel good love? » Ask Daniel as he look at him with love and he kiss him gently.

"Pleasantly..." he replied, and then gasped as he felt his fingers touch his sensitive spot there

Daniel continue to give him pleasure as he stretch him very slowly and he rubbed gently Carsen’s belly.

Carsen was alternately moaning and panting, and when he was finally ready he looked out the corner of his eye at Daniel. "Which time are you having sex?" he asked suddenly

«What do you want to know love? » Answered Daniel as he look at his wife softly.

"Which time are you having sex?" repeated to him

«when I make a patient pregnant you want to know », answered Daniel gently to his wife.

"Don't do it again because it's like cheating..." said Carsen pouting and with chubby cheeks

«Don’t worry love, I’m not going to do it anymore. Others doctors gonna take care of that », add Daniel as he want to reassure his wife.

"Promise?" he asked still, and then looked at him with a serious

«Promises love », answered Daniel as he push in Carsen gently.

Carsen squealed, then buckled. It was strong and firm. His buttocks responded immediately. "Damn..." he muttered, and then bent his back in an arch

Daniel push strong and firm into Carsen as he take him into his arms gently. «Breathe love, it’s okay », said Daniel.

Carsen breathes, deep and gasping, feeling pleasure. His penis trembles more and more, and his legs refuse to obey... "How good..."

«You are very good! Cum for me love! Let yourself go!» Add Daniel with a smile

Carsen sighed and after a few thrusts he came, his cum landing on his stomach, blanket and thighs, dripping in trickles

Daniel clean him gently with a washcloth and kiss him with love as he continue to push in Carsen.

Carsen breathes deeply and moans feeling Daniel's penis still inside. He grabs the bed rail "You make me... i can't stand it anymore!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM