C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

«Talk to me love, I don’t understand what you say », said Daniel as he look at Carsen.

"Just... It feels so good to me..." he howled and began to gasp further through his thrusts

«it is normal that he makes you feel good », add Daniel with love as he cum in Carson’s womb. After that, he removed himself very gently and kiss him.

He cummed a second time at the same time as Daniel. He sank down on the bed and looked towards him with a tired look "You are like a predator..." he laughed

Daniel clean him again gently as he kiss him very gently. «I love you so much », add Daniel sincerely as he look at Carsen.

Carsen blushed slightly, then looked away embarrassed. "I love you too..." he said quietly and smiled slightly

Daniel smile with love and hug him tenderly into his arms.

Carsen fell asleep shortly thereafter cuddling like a kitten into Daniel.

(any skip? do you have an idea?)

Daniel smile with love and cover Carsen with a warm blanket as he keep him into his arms.

(Sure we can skip)

Carsen has entered his fourth month of pregnancy. He was treated like a goddess. Everyone served him with respect. And that was because he was married to Daniel and was carrying his child. His belly was getting visible and tight.

Daniel was very proud of Carsen and he was more beautiful with his belly. Daniel love him with all his heart and he keep a eye on him to be sure everyone treat him with respect.

"What are my plans today?" asked husband, lying on his chest. Yesterday they made love quite intensely and Carsen had to admit that their relationship was growing

«Nothing love, I want you to rest because you need it », answered Daniel as his caress Carson’s back gently and with love.

" You have the word 'belly' written on your calendar.... Today's date. What is it?" he asked him, drawing marks on his skin with his fingers

«Nothing about you love, it is something about the writing research », answered Daniel sincerely.

"Research ... Boring," he said, and laughed quietly, and immediately caught his hand

«I know, I write it to remember me to write it in the research », said Daniel as he nods his head.

"I'm going to bed and you go to work weighty" he said showing him an amused tongue

«I’m not gonna be long love, I’m gonna come back quickly », promises Daniel.

"Mhm... Good luck," he said and turned his naked buttocks back, snuggling into the pillow

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM