C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

Daniel kiss him with love and leave the bedroom to go to his study to finish his writing research.

Carsen felt a stirring in his stomach. He woke up feeling pain. He looked at his belly and then saw the baby start to kick for the first time, but instead of doing it in a gentle way it was doing it in a frantic way. As if the stranger wanted to get out of it. He started moaning

Daniel sit on the chair and open his computer to write in his research to finish it because he want to go back to bed with his love.

Carsen started panting, feeling the kicks intensify. He spread his legs wide, clutching the bed rail

Daniel feel something happen to his love and he decide go to to see Carsen in their bedroom. «Love! What’s going on? Where do you have pain? » Ask Daniel as he precipitate to the bed.

"The baby is kicking hard..." said feeling a strong pressure in his lower abdomen, and then looked at his husband in wonder

Daniel exam Carsen belly very gently and he does a ultrasound on his round belly. «Breathe love! I’m here, everything gonna be fine », add Daniel softly as he open his talkie-walkie.

"What's going on? Daniel tell me..." he asks, feeling the kicks continue to torment him. He breathes deeply and looks at husband

Daniel look at the screen of the ultrasound. «I don’t know love, but I’m gonna find it », answered Daniel with a safe voice.

Carsen pushed the testing device off his stomach, then put his hands there. "Don't touch now... It hurts," he said, and then began to massage his stomach

Daniel massage Carsen round belly gently and take him into his arms to reassure him.

"I'm calm... That baby's a mess," he said to Daniel when he was in his arms

«the baby is growing in your belly that why he move a lot, nothing wrong with the baby », said Daniel sincerely.

"It hurt a little..." he also said sincerely and put his head on Daniel's shoulder

«I’m gonna massage more your belly it’s gonna help you and I can put the belt around your belly if you want », promises Daniel as he cover him with a warm blanket.

"Alright... I trust you," he said, and then smiled slightly at him.

(will you start this experiment?)

(When you want)

Daniel massage very gently Carsen round belly very gently as he rock him into his arms.

Carsen smiled and then pulled his hand off his stomach "Pervert" he commented

(we can do this now)

«Try to relax, massage your belly gonna help with the pain », add Daniel softly as he place the belt on Carsen belly.

The belt lay strapped against his skin, and Carsen felt a slight pressure. He began to massage his stomach very slowly and in circular motions "I feel weird with this belt..." he said blushing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM