C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

«The belly strap gonna keep your belly up, round and help to reduce the pain you feel when the baby grow more inside your belly», answered Daniel as he reassure him gently.

Carsen nodded in agreement. "That's good... And I can take it off later, right?" he asked

«Of course! If the strap give you pain as anytime I want you to remove it right away and I want you to tell me quickly so I can exam your belly», answered Daniel

" OK... Do you think we can go for a walk around the building afterwards?" he asked him, placing husband's hand on stomach

«Of course! We can go to walk in the garden if you want», answered Daniel with love.

«Do you have an idea where you want to give birth love?» Ask Daniel very gently.

"Some room with a terrace overlooking the garden.... I dream of something like that," he said to his husband and immediately sat down on the bed, holding his hand

«Maybe we can leave this place and goes to my house», said Daniel with a safe voice as he look at his wife.

"Do you have a house? How far is it from here?" asked the intrigued husband

«Yes I have a house and it’s one hour from here», answered Daniel with a smile.

"Why are you staying here instead of going back there?" he asked directly, embracing him by the neck

«Because I don’t want to leave you here alone and if my colleagues need me with a patient», answered Daniel as he lift his wife in his arms.

"You can always take me there and not let me out of bed..." said and kissed his neck, then smiled amused

«You want me do to things to you? Tie you to the bed?» Answered Daniel as he kiss his wife with passion.

"Mhm... That would be interesting" he said and returned the kiss, sitting down on his lap

Daniel kiss him more hard and lay Carsen on the bed as he caress his body with love. «I love you my wife so much», add Daniel sincerely.

"I love you too..." he said and unbuttoned the shirt Daniel was wearing. Immediately, he pulled his husband to him

Daniel remove his clothes quickly and lay dow on Carsen to make love to him.

Carsen spreads legs and invites him to dance the dance of passion between them

Daniel push deep into Carsen as he continue to caress his naked body. «You’re mine forever!» Said Daniel as he look at his wife.

"Forever..." he promised and looked at him with dreamy eyes, touching his cheek

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM