C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

Daniel smile and kiss him again with passion. «How do you feel love?» Ask Daniel.

"It's better because you're next me..." said and smiled sweetly at him

«Do you want more love? » Ask Daniel as he have ideas of experiment he want to do on Carsen.

Carsen nodded excitedly "Yes, I want it..."

Daniel smile and take him to the exam room to do experiment on his wife. He lay him on the exam table gently.

Carsen raised an eyebrow and looked curiously at Daniel "Now what?"

«You are gonna see love», answered Daniel as he move a big device above Carsen round belly.

Carsen waited patiently, unable to figure out what Daniel was preparing for him.

Daniel adjust the laser above Carsen belly and place the tube after that. «It not hurt you?» Ask Daniel gently.

(I can't imagine this, can you explain it to me somehow?)

(01-17-2022, 11:15 PM)justpush Wrote:  (I can't imagine this, can you explain it to me somehow?)
(the laser come down from the device enter in the tube and after that in the belly of the patient)

"It burns a little bit..." admitted shyly, but sent him a small smile and grasped his hand

Daniel move a little the position of the tube and take Carsen hand in his hand gently.

"I'm better now..." he said sincerely and smiled at his spouse

«Good! » Said Daniel as he lift a little Carsen’s round belly.

Carsen gasped slightly, feeling his stomach tighten a little

«Breathe love, relax your body», add Daniel as he massage Carsen’s round belly gently.

Carsen looked at him with closed eyelids. The massage was so intimate that he couldn't stop his moans or gasps. He didn't know how Daniel did it, but it worked out

Daniel continue to massage very gently his round belly and his lower belly as he sing softly. «you like that love? » Ask Daniel with love.

"I feel like I'm in a spa..." he said and gasped as he felt his muscles relax under his husband's touch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM