C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

«Do you want I massage your belly?» Ask Daniel as he show him the house.

"Not for now..." he said, and then paused over the fireplace. He turned to him "What about the baby's room?"

Daniel take him to the second floor to show him the baby nursery he prepare himself.

Carsen looked at the furniture, the baby toys with tears in his eyes. "When did you prepare this?"

«A couple Of weeks ago, I want to makes you happy when you see it», answered Daniel with love.

Carsen smiled and walked over to his husband, hugging him tightly "Thank you, that's beautiful..."

«You’re very welcome love», said Daniel as he hug him tenderly in his arms with a smile.

The pair walked to the bedroom, where Carsen lay down on the bed, "Daniel. We already know the place of delivery. Here. How about determining something more?"

«You want to have the baby here love? What do want to do more my love?» Answered Daniel gently.

"Who will deliver the baby?" he asked, then grabbed his hand

«I can do it or I can to one of my colleagues», answered Daniel tenderly.

Carsen nodded, then looked at him with a small smile. "And the name? We haven't thought about it."

«Do you have ideas for the name love? » Ask Daniel softly and with love.

"I haven't thought about it yet... We don't know the sex yet," Carsen said and looked at his husband with dreamy eyes

«Do you want to know the sex of the baby? » Answered Daniel with a smile as he kiss gently his wife.

"I want it to be a surprise..." said and looked at Daniel with a smile, touching his stomach

«it’s your decision love. What do you want to do next? » Ask Daniel as he look his wife with love.

"I have no idea... I want to sleep, but I stink. Will you take a bath with me?"

«Of course I want to take a bath with you my love », answered Daniel with a smile.

"Will you carry me?" he asked with a sweet smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM