C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

«You are a wonderful wife », add Daniel as he smile when he hear Carsen moans in pleasure. He smile at him with love.

"And this is our miracle baby..." he added at the end patting his tummy, and in response the child began to kick him

«yes and I’m proud of you », said Daniel with love.

"I can't wait to give birth already..." he said massaging his belly

«do you want I help you to give birth or do you want I ask to one of my colleague? » Ask Daniel to his wife.

"And how would you do? I want to know your opinion," Carsen said, looking him in the eye

«It’s for you love, if you want me to do it or if you want someone else take care of you », answered Daniel as he look at his wife.

"I don't know. I trust you and your colleagues, but it's a tough choice," he said with a sigh

«Imagine the birth, how would like your birth happen », add Daniel softly to Carsen.

"I'm lying on the bed... You hold my hand and someone helps you. Hand me a towel or a pair of scissors," he says, closing eyes

Daniel give him a towel and a pair on scissors. «Keep your eyes close love », said Daniel.

Carsen clutches a towel and scissors. He groans. "You cut the umbilical cord and put our baby on my chest."

«Boy or girl love? Continue to tell me what you see love », ask Daniel as he take the scissors.

Carsen wrinkles his forehead as his legs twitch "I don't know... The view gets blurry."

«Focus on my voice and the towel. What happen after you give birth? » Ask Daniel to his wife.

Carsen trembles and his voice shakes "A lot of blood.... The baby cries, and I... I feel immense pain, you scream, but... Oh Daniel!"

«Stay with me! You are doing very good! Continue like that, you are safe », add Daniel to reassure him.

Carsen breathes hard, squeezing his hand "This isn't you... You're not there! I... I died" he said and opened his eyes terrified

(we do like that Daniel is in the clinic and Carsen is alone in the house and someone breaks in and he tries to survive? such a horror...)

(Or we can add a new patient)

«You are not going to die love! Nothing gonna happen to you I promises you that, we are gonna have a beautiful baby », promises Daniel with a safe voice.

"Are you sure?" asks a terrified Carsen and hugs Daniel tightly to him, feeling the fear.

(I would have preferred my idea though.... what do we do next? birth already?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM