C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

(I don’t want Carsen die)

«Yes I’m sure love, you are safe », answered Daniel as he reassure his wife.

(Trust me... Are you agreeing to a little action and this break-in?)

(I wanted to focus only on Carsen and Daniel.... And this Marco what would he do?)

(That would hurt Carsen... Unless you want drama between them)

(So it's not about sex?)

(No, meaning without sex or not, is it about sex? I got a little lost)

(Okay, so what would Marco be doing with it exactly?)

(I'll think about it, but it's not my vibe.... Now it's a burglary, right?)

Carsen woke up in the middle of the night. Daniel was at the clinic, and he was left alone at home. Suddenly, he heard a noise downstairs and was terrified. He cautiously entered the closet, hearing someone walking toward him

The man was searching the house with attention and he goes to the second floor.

Carsen stroked his seven-month-old belly with trepidation. The cell phone lay on the bedside table. He couldn't go for it. Then he heard the door opening

«Where are you? I know you are here! » Ask the man as he search for Carsen.

Carsen covered his mouth with his hand, then began to move quietly in the closet. He was looking for something for self-defense

The man continue to search for Carsen without stopping.

Carsen gasped as he felt a kick in his stomach and covered his mouth with his hand. It was pretty loud...

The man turn around and open the door of the closet. «Finally! Come here now! » Orders the man.

Frightened, Carsen obeyed his order "If you hurt my baby, I won't give it to you!" he shouted desperately, covering his large belly under his husband's shirt

«you don’t have the choice you’re mine now », answered the man with a mean smile.

Carsen clenched his teeth "My husband will be back soon!" he said and pointed his finger at their framed photo from the pregnancy session

«You’re not gonna remember him when I’m gonna have finish with you », add the man as he push him on the bed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM