C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

Carsen punches his attacker in the face and runs down to the first floor. He opens the door and runs naked, having contractions outside. Daniel's car is parked on the path. He falls into husband's arms "Help me... He was going to take me!" he says and points to the aggressor, who ran after him

«I got you love, I’m here, try to breathe for me, you are breathing too fast. The police is on his way », said Daniel as he keep him in his arms.

Carsen looks at him horrified "Because of him I give birth.... Won't our baby be sick because of this?" he asked frightened and then clenched his eyes "I want to go to bed or the clinic....I'm giving birth, Daniel!"

«Look at me love! I want you to breathe for me. Elaine is on her way here with the medical van, the baby is gonna be okay, but I need you to calm down », answered Daniel with his gentle voice.

Carsen pressed his lip together and began breathing deeply, feeling the baby approaching the birth canal. He squeezes husband's hands, feeling the decreasing intervals between contractions "He ... He wanted to take me, and I can't live without you!" says Carsen crying quietly

Daniel massage gently Carsen belly to help him to relax and see the nurse arrive with a gurney. «Lay down love », add Daniel gently as he place the oxygen mask on him.

Carsen sits in a wheelchair with an oxygen mask and rides to the van, where he holds husband's hand the entire time. "Last ultrasound" the nurse gives at the device to Daniel, and Carsen widens his legs, feeling how soon he will have to push. He clasps his hands on the medical bed

Daniel move him on the stretcher as he see him begin to push. «Okay love, I want to look at me and hold Elaine’s hands as you push », said Daniel with love.

Carsen grabs Elaine's hands and runs over, feeling the pain in his body. Sweat is running down his face and his hole is going crazy at a furious pace. Carsen falls back against the pillow after a few seconds. "It hurts so much...!" he complains

«I know love, you are doing well, I already see the baby, I am very proud of you, push with the contractions », add Daniel with all his love for Carsen.

Carsen pushed, and his hole began to enlarge as the baby's head approached. "Ohh!!!" he exclaimed really loudly and arched his back, clutching the sheet and Elaine's hand

«Good love! Full brown hair », said Daniel with a smile as he support the baby head as the baby come out more and more.

However, Carsen panicked and baby's head began to recede, causing him mild pain. "Sorry..." he said timidly and looked at Elaine "Why am I hopeless even in childbirth?"

«You are not hopeless love don’t stress yourself, you are safe now », answered Daniel to reassure him.

"But I'm hopeless! I can't deliver our baby," he said concerned, and then pushed feeling another contraction. He wrestled meanwhile on his feet "OHHHHH!" he shouted tearing his throat and his head struggled to get through

«Yes you can and Daniel and I are very proud of you sweety », answered Elaine as she massage Carsen belly.

Daniel show him how proud he was of him and he give him love.

"It hurts, Elaine, hurts! Our baby...!" he said panicked, feeling the baby overcome the barrier slowly and the head in moment all come out. He began to push, catching Daniel's hand this time

«I know it’s hurt sweety », said Elaine as she rubbed Carsen back and belly.

Daniel coach him to push more hard and tell him how much he loves him.

Carsen cried, hugging and squeezing husband's hand. He fell back on the pillow tired after a while. "Why won't the head come out? What shall I do?" asked a helpless Elaine

«This is your first baby it’s take time to give birth for a first baby, but you are doing very well », answered Elaine as she increase the oxygen Carsen receive in the mask.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM