C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

Carsen blushed "But I only love you.... And Cassie" he said and kissed him on the lips

«I love only you and our daughter », add Daniel with all his love for Carsen.

Carsen joined their lips in an overbearing kiss "My husband..." said with a gleam in his eye

(skip? another pregnancy or something?)

(The bath is you want or we can skip)

Daniel respond to the kiss. «Do you want still the bath love? » Ask Daniel softly.

(just skip)

Carsen nodded. They took a bath together, and the rest of the day passed pleasantly. They couldn't get enough of pretty Cassie. She was perfect

(Okay)

Daniel prepare the bath for them and he continue to reassure his wife. They loved they daughter very much.

(I sent an email to the fanfic)

SOME MONTHS LATER:

Carsen walked around the facility with Cassie, showing her various things. Their baby girl was already a few months old and a happy baby

(Yes I receive it!)

Daniel increase the security team in the clinic to keep his family safe as he continue to work as a doctor.

(will you write me back?)

Carsen kissed the little one as he stopped at the newborn station. More and more babies were born at the clinic

(Of course!)

All the team of the clinic keep an eye on Daniel’s wife and his daughter in the clinic.

Carsen corrected her dark hair and the dress he had put on her today. Motherhood has served him well

Daniel come to see his wife and his daughter. «How do you feel love? » Ask Daniel softly as he hug him very gently in his arms.

"Oh..." he said surprised and turned to him with a smile "See Cassie.... Daddy came" he said to his daughter and then kissed Daniel on the lips "It's ok..."

Daniel place a gentle kiss on Cassie head.

«Of course I come love! » Add Daniel with love as he respond to the kiss.

«Are you sure you are okay? » Ask Daniel with a soft voice.

"Yeah, Cassie and I are just watching your workplace..." said, and showed him a merry baby, who at the sight of her father smiled broadly

«Yes many patients give birth to this babies in the last few days », said Daniel with a smile as he look in the big nursery.

"Is it also time for us to expand our family?" he asked, looking at him with a small smile

«If you want love, I don’t want you to feel pressure to do it, I want you to sure and you feel it », answered Daniel with love as he look at Carsen.

"I think I'm ready..." said and looked at him with a small smile

«Okay if you think you are ready », add Daniel as he continue to reassure his wife.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM