C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

Carsen woke up several hours later. He sat down on the bed and looked at Cassie, who was not beside her

Daniel in the room with Cassie in his arms. «See mommy is awake», said Daniel softly with a smile as he continue to hold his daughter.

Carsen slowly got out of bed, then walked over to his husband to take Cassie in his arms "My sunshine..." he kissed her face

Daniel give her Cassie and kiss him gently. «Do you feel better love?» Ask Daniel gently as he look at his wife.

Carsen nods, then lowers his gaze "Sorry about earlier.... I was just afraid it would hurt me," he admitted embarrassed

«I never gonna hurt you love, I promises you and I’m sorry too I never leave our room like that», add Daniel with love and care.

"I'm sorry," he hugged him paying attention to Cassie in his arms. He immediately kissed his husband on the lips "I love you..."

«I love you with all my heart», said Daniel as he hug his wife very gently in his arms.

"Don't get mad at me... I'm a difficult patient" he replied and sent him a weak smile

«You are not difficult love at all. I know now that you are scared so I’m gonna wait until you are feel safe enough to let me exam you», add Daniel very gently to his wife.

"I'm still dreading this research... Your colleagues then were not gentle" he said and caught his hand lightly

«who hurt you?!» Ask Daniel when he hear what his wife said to him as he look at Carsen.

"Never mind... It was over," he said and tried to reassure his husband not to raise his voice in front of Cassie

«Would you let me exam you love? No one gonna hurt you ever again!» Ask Daniel very gently as he keep Carsen in his arms.

"But after Cassie goes to bed, okay?" he asked and placed a kiss on husband's Adam's apple

«Of course love, don’t worry about anything. Do you want to take a bath with Cassie?» Answered Daniel as he reassure his wife and with a safe voice.

"I can't take a bath with her... she's too small" he said and looked at his daughter with a smile "I'll go to the bath, will you wash her?" he asked

«Of course love! We have a baby bath for her», answered Daniel as he take very gently Cassie in his arms to wash her.

Carsen looked at his husband and daughter, then sighed and went to the bathroom. He began to wash himself slowly in the tub, feeling himself relax. That's what he needed today....

Daniel wash with attention, love and care his daughter in her baby bath as he sing softly for her. «Daddy love you so much baby», said Daniel with proud.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM