C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

The girl squealed happily and smiled at her father, splashing water all around. "Da.." was trying to tell dad

Daniel have a big smile when he hear his daughter first word. «Yes Cassie! I’m your daddy», add Daniel softly and he was very proud of his daughter.

Cassie smiled and squealed, then touched Daniel's cheek with her wet hand. She was fascinated with her dad

Daniel finish to wash her, take her out of the baby bath and place her very gently on the warm and soft towel.

Cassie wailed sadly. She didn't want to get out of the tub. She liked the water. She started crying

«You doesn’t want to go to see mommy, baby? You like the water?» Ask Daniel as he put on her diaper and her warm pyjama.

"Mom..." she said quietly, and then stopped crying. She snuggled into her father's chest holding the teddy bear. Daniel reassured her

Daniel reassure his daughter and he take her to the bathroom. «how you feeling love? Cassie need her mommy», ask Daniel as he hold his daughter against his chest.

"Cassie? I'll be out in a minute..." he said and wrapped his robe around himself. He was in the process of spreading cream on his face. The bath gave him strength. Seeing his daughter and husband, he grabbed Cassie and kissed her on the forehead. "Was it fun with Daddy?"

Cassie nods and she want her mommy. «you look more and more like a woman», said Daniel with a loving smile as he look at his wife.

"Pervert..." he laughed and wrinkled his nose sweetly. He took the little one in his arms and kissed her on the forehead. His body looked beautiful and his hair had grown since last time. His breasts were bigger from breastfeeding and pregnancy

«It’s true love! Maybe you think about doing the last step to be a woman totally», add Daniel very gently to his wife as he take her in his arms with love.

"As a man do you not love me?" he asked with seriousness and sadness. Daniel's words about women sometimes caused him pain

«Of course I love you as a man! Maybe you can be more happy after that», explain Daniel sincerely for his wife.

"I want to be myself and not change anything about myself. I finally loved my body..." he said with seriousness and looked into his husband's eyes

«I love you just like that love! If you are happy like that, it’s perfect for me », said Daniel sincerely to his wife.

"Are you sure?" he asks him, then snuggles into his chest, and Cassie looks at her parents

«Yes love I’m sure!» answered Daniel as he take him gently into his arms and he place a gentle kiss on his daughter head.

"Sleep time for this princess..." he said and smiled at his daughter "I'll sing her a lullaby"

«I’m gonna prepare the exam room for you love», add Daniel tenderly as he kiss him gently.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM