Closed Teacher's Mistake
Nathan blushed slightly.
"Do you like my belly?" he asked with a smile.
“Of course I do,” Taylor said, “it’s adorable”. As they laid down in bed together, he rested his head on Nathan’s shoulder.
Nathan stroked his hair.
"You are so good..." he said exultantly "I guess that's how fate wanted us to be together" he whispered
Taylor nodded and hummed in agreement. “When’s your next ultrasound? I want to go”, he murmured, sleepily. He was tired from today, it had been a long day.
"In two days..." He whispered and hugged him tightly. He slept half-naked, but he didn't care.
Taylor nodded, acknowledging him as he fell asleep. It was only 9pm but he was tired from training and tomorrow would be an important day for him.
Nathan murmured quietly when he woke up in the morning. He looked at his beloved and stroked his hair lightly.
"Hey, my boxer..."
Taylor groaned, rubbing his eyes, “what’s the time?”, he asked, knowing they had school.
"It's after six in the morning..." he whispered and stroked his hair, kissing him on the lips in greeting "I'll take the bus to the apartment. You still sleep."
Hearing how early it was, Taylor groaned and face planted his pillow, “I can take you if you want”, he offered, “then sleep again after”.
Nathan put his arms around him and kissed his face as was his custom.
"Well..." he agreed "Today I only have class at eleven."
“Lucky, mines at 8”, he said and groaned, snuggling into Nathan. Taylor stayed there for another five minutes before getting up and stretching.
Nathan got up right away and started looking for his clothes. When he found them, he dressed them and packed all his things in a bag.
"If you want you can not come to math today.... I'm taking an unannounced test."
“I can’t skip any classes”, he muttered, “it won’t look good on my record”. He began to get dressed to take Nathan home, when he would come back he decided he would sleep again.
Nathan bid him a quick goodbye with a kiss when he was outside his apartment back home.
"See you later..."
“Bye”, Taylor said and waved, before driving off. When he got home he dived back into bed, savouring the warmth and coined before he would have to get back up.
Nathan lazed around the apartment for a bit, grooming his face and body. He didn't have much strength. He wanted to stay in the apartment today, but work obligations were important.
Eventually, Taylor got up and showered, getting ready for the day. He made his way to school and went to his first lesson, Science. He would have Nathan teaching him 3rd.
Today, Nathan wore a longer shirt and short, knee-length shorts. He wanted to put as little pressure as possible on the growing tumor. His maternal instinct had awakened in him. He arrived at school half an hour early. He made himself some herbs in the teachers' room and, with a cup of drink, then went to class.
At break time, Taylor went to go and see Nathan. He knocked on his door and entered after seeing no one else was inside. “You have our class next”, he reminded the teacher, “and don’t forget my fight is after school today.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,588 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,700 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 40,027 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,462 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows