A Fairy's Dilemma
A fairy in hiding meets dilemma when he found himself pregnant from his unknowing husband. He struggles to hide his pregnancy from his lover until he is ready to tell him the whole truth. However the husband somehow manages to find out before his reveal. The husband eventually becomes aceepting and supportive of the fairy's pregnancy.

Anyone interersted to be the husband?
(I'm interested!. I'll be the husband if you let me. Just need the specifications you would like for my character and yours. Is it ok fot the husband to be a faun, or do you prefer another species for him?.)
(I initially planned the husband to be a human who knew nothing about the existence of mythological creatures so he'll have harder time believing the pregnancy. Is it still aright with you? If so here's my character.)

Name: Marcus Greenfellow
Description: Brown hair, green eyes, about 5'5 tall, pale, little framed

(just follow the same format! Thank you again for being interested.)
(Nothing to thank for. I'm also ok with the husband being human. Hope the best for this story)

Name: Rorik Leekev
Description: Semi Brown-Black hair, brown eyes, 6' tall, tanned skin, light stuble, bulky frame and strong arms but not many muscles.
Occupation: auctionner. (Wasn't sure if you wanted to set the rp on ancient times or the present. I guess this occupation suits both?)

(Suppose you will start this journey, right?) ;)
(Yes; and this will be held during modern times :D )

The number, he couldn't count anymore; the number of times he felt like vomiting. It bothered him, and even more so when it came to the point that he had to rush out in the middle of class to be sick in the comfort rooms. The little children would always look at him worried, but every time he would only say that he is fine.

The children could be fooled, his colleagues however could be not. When he became sick and rushing out of the room again, he was questioned by Erin. He is a friend of Marcus, and like him, a submissive fairy. They sat at the small canteen area and talked.

-Marcus, what's wrong with you? I've never seen you so sick. Heck Mar, you're paler than before. the brunette just sighed, running a hand on his face.
-I honestly don't know... maybe it's just a really bad case of the flu.
-Mar, you've been running to the comfort rooms ever since your first period started. I doubt any flu does that to a person, more so to a fairy with powers.

-I'll heal myself soon, don't worry. I'm just waiting for it to stop fluctuating. He sighed. I can't even do the simple cloaking technique properly and the kids were disappointed, how can I manage to do the more complex healing magic?

The younger looked defeated, but very much contrast to it was the shocked expression of his friend.

-You're powers are unstable?! A nod.  You've been vomiting frequently, and I assume you also experience dizziness, fatigue, and oh!... increased appetite?
-Yes, how did you know?

-I experienced the same thing!
-Huh?
-Remember the time I almost flooded the school?
-Yes. It was the day when we found out you're... Wait. Erin! Are you saying I might be... He couldn't continue as he found himself placing a hand on his stomach.
-Pregnant? Yes.

------------------------------------------

Marcus stirred the pot mindlessly as he thought back to the conversation he had with the water fairy, a hand unconsciously placed on his stomach. He is definitely carrying, a deep meditation had him finding the smallest sign of life in him. Erin had his daughter last year and he would often tell stories how his and his partner's lives became happier. But they are both fairies. He wondered if it would be the same with him and Rorik, a human.

How would Rorik react to this? Would he still love me even though I'm different? Would he accept our child? The stirring stopped as the hand went up to wipe the teary eyes.

This is all my fault! I should've told him my identity sooner. The sound of a car driving up to their garage got him quickly fixing himself. Tears were wiped and reddened nose covered with powder. His heart raced.

No, he can't let his husband know of this yet.

(The prologue Blush )
(Awesome)

The older male was parking at their home, sighing after a long, tiring day. Today he hosted the auction of several exotic vehicles, including cars and motorcycles, confiscated from a well-known manager. Reason? Form of payment assumed by the bank as the new owner of the valuables. Not that Rorik cares, at least today.
He's distracted, thinking on the handsome man that just came into his life. Marcus. He mumbles, looking in boredom how Armany-clothed elders, exposing plastic wifes, take seat in time to start the auction.
Ron, his satyr friend, gives him a friendly nudge.

-Thinking of green eyes again huh?- teases the goat-like partner.
-Shut up- Spits Rorik with a frown, but grateful for the distraction.
-Yes you are. You don't stop being the humble giant Leekev- he jokes -more like a humble idiot for me-

They "wrestle" backstage, annoyed by their company outfits. Nice suits, but kind of uncomfortable. The dominant however put Ron in place, laughing with him afterwards.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hours into the auction, Leekev strugles to keep track of the numbers, as he wonders how is his lover doing. He honestly don't know how his beautiful pale husband can handle so many kids.

Kids...... that's.. a good idea doesn't it? For the... future

Concentrate on selling this Cadillac first you dumbass.

His brain rambles.

---------------------------------------------------------

As we started, he gets home, proud of his sold lots. A 65' Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2, a classic Triumph Bonneville, some Corvettes and seven digit numbers running. Not bad. Well, the only bad thing being the second-hand Honda he's driving.
Anyway, entering home, he looks for the one that helps him on his hard days.

Marc? I'm home love. He meets him on the kitchen. Despite the smile that receives him, the "humble giant" knows something is wrong. Sweetie, you look a bit... off. Everything ok at work today? He covers the little guy in a warm embrace, kissing his forehead.

(Hope you like it. Also, Marc's friend was another fairy. You mind Rorik's one being a satyr?)  :D
(I don't mind! Go ahead :D )

He knew his husband had arrived, but why did he still become startled when the familiar voice rang from the front doors, or had his body becoming stiff the moment bigger hands touched him. 

The question had struck him, bringing him back to consciousness; His mind having been blurred the moment the engine was heard turned off. How should he answer? Work? Yes, work! He'll have that as excuse.

I-I'm fine. The school had few teachers present today, and we were forced to join classes together. More children t-tired me out. It was not the whole thing but still it was the truth. Rion, another submissive colleague, was due to go to the birthing grounds today. He'll be having his twins and wouldn't be available for about a month, hence his class was joined with his for the time being.

The 'wife' had been turned so he was facing his spouse, the kiss on the forehead sending chills to his spine. This is wrong. He feels like he's cheating on his husband. But he can't know now. was his debate and conviction.

He returned the kiss with another but his was aimed at a cheek. He smiled, hopefully not letting out the sadness and anxiety that lie with it.

Oh I almost forgot. Welcome home, hon. It may have been too late for that, but Marcus wasn't having any of it. He will greet his love no matter what happens, who knows how tiring his day also was. Also it was an effort to divert the taller's thoughts.

But with all, he knew Rorik wasn't still swayed. His other half was sometimes too knowing that it's hard to keep something from him.

I cooked curry tonight. Let's eat now before it gets cold. He quickly led the his man to his seat before going on serving the utensils and the dish.

The recipe is my grandma's and it took me a while to get the taste. I really hope I made it good enough to be in your liking. The fairy hoped this would be enough to distract the dreaded sharpness of his love.
Rorik still felt uneasy, noticing the cold sweat of his mate and his stressed stare. Perhaps he had an argument with a collegue, or the additional kids really worn him out. Whatever the case, he let it pass this time, accepting with a soft smile the dinner his "wife" just prepared. Yes, he believes in Marcus strenght and manly bits, but most of him is sweet. He can't stop thinking on his husband as a lovely, forever loyal wife. Memories of their first night together remain glowing in his mind, and he sweares he felt a calming aura in that perfect moment, when they became one.

I'm glad to be here sweetie. He answers the daleyed greeting, taking off his coat and shoes. Before he seat, the dominant goes for a change of clothes, jumping in a soft T-shirt and sweatpants. The type of wear he doesn't allow Marc to wash often. It has my natural scent love. don't wash it. He always says with a kiss to the other's cheek, earning rolling eyes. Now, don't misunderstand the bigger male. The couple enjoys sharing the house chores whenever they can. Feels like being collage roomates again hon'. Marcus always points out.

Back in the present, the big guy enjoys the curry. Marc, it's excellent. And you dare to say you wouldn't be a good chef. He praises his little fighter, who seems to relax at the words.

-----------------------------------------------------

After dinner, Rorik does the dishes while his lover the laundry. Leaning against the washing machine, breathes slowly the pregnant fairy.

You are distracted Mr. Greenfellow. Muffles Leekev, placing little pecks on M's neck. He draws circles with his knuckles on the other's lower back and finishes with strong arms tugging close his pale beauty. Tell me angel, what's distracting you? I came here and you didn't even hear me. He speaks with a low tone, mantaining a comfortable hold and even a touch of lips.

Marcus affirms there's nothing wrong though.

Ok. Would you like to watch a movie with me then, handsome?- He begs with a smirk, carrying his everything to the living room.
-Not that I have much of a choice, do I?- Chuckles Marc.
-You know me-

With the cold night kicking in, the couple cuddles on the sofa, enjoying the fairy's favorite, until...

Love, do you have ..... fever?
Marcus knew his husband knows something was up, and he was really thankful to the man for letting it go for the time being. Rorik had always been the understanding type. The auctioneer was actually a huge romantic softy despite all gruffness and seriousness others see with him. A lucky fairy he is, to be the only one who could see this side of him, and a lucky spouse he is to have the most perfect husband he could wish for be his.

All the more to be guilty with all the lies he had given to Rorik.

Ever since he came home from school, the fairy hadn't been feeling too great. He assumes that it was because of all the vomiting he did, and perhaps the pregnancy too had a part, and just shook it off. But he was starting to think that that might not be the case. Exhaustion he feels everyday, and even though he is providing for a life, his body shouldn't feel this heavy.

Good thing that Rorik went for a change of clothes first, or else he would see how his love stumbled to his seat with the lack of energy.

By the time dinner was done, Marcus had managed to regain some strength. I'm exhausted, too exhausted. That's it, don't worry. He assured himself. He hadn't eaten much of his curry, really not having the appetite. I'm glad you like it, love. He beamed, compensating for the paling of his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A thump on the metal machine was heard. The fairy didn't knew why but he felt dizzy all of a sudden, causing him to lean on the washing machine with his hands quick to stable him on the washer. Slow breathing, he thought, would help the dizziness gone; so that's what he did, eyes closed and all focused on breathing in and out.

That's why he became startled when out of a blue, arms came wrapping his waist. And almost out of instinct, he leaned to the familiar touch. Every pressed knuckle felt good, and there was the content feeling being pulled in the embrace of his sweet giant.

I'm sorry, Ri. My mind is running for activities I could give the children tomorrow. I guess I spaced out. I'm fine. Another lie. And how much guiltier he became when rewarded with a kiss for his lie.

I'm so sorry, my love. He would apologize to the human in his mind, over and over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The movie with Ri would be a lot better if green eyes don't struggle to keep open. They were feeling heavy and he knew he must have dozed on and off during the movie with how sleepy he felt. Good thing that he was still able to keep his giant in company with small chats, though not all heard was clearly understood.

Love, do you have ..... fever?

His eyebrows knit in thought. I don't know, maybe? W-why do you think so, hon?  Marcus watched in confusion as Rorik felt his forehead and neck before the human went to their room only to return with... what was that? Medicine?!

It is harmful to take medicine when carrying, he knows of this as this also applies to mystical beings like them. The fairy can't take it. Who knows what would happen to their child.

What should I do? He debated with himself. Probably it was time to tell the pregnancy to his husband? But he wasn't ready yet, wasn't ready to face Rorik's reaction.

The hand containing the medicine was coming closer to him, his love probably thinking that it would be good to have him take the medicine. He gulped. He can't risk the baby.

I-I can't take medicine, I'm not allowed to. He was shaking, dreading the question that would follow. Fortunately, he managed to faint before it even came.
The older male certainly arched a brow at the negative, just to be on the floor seconds later, holding Marc's head with extreme care.
Marc! Marcus!, Come on baby, wake up, wake up. A shuddering breath  leaves his lungs like a broken dam, when the smaller male recovers consciousness, looking at the seeder with a silent plead on his eyes.

Are you ok? What do you feel love? He tries to lower his tone, feeling chills on his spine after the scene. Can't blaime Rorik, with him never witnessing his mate in such a state. That leads him to slightly question the secret fairy, who begs to drop the conversation with an excuse.

But babe, how do you expect me to ignore this? Fainting isn't just being dizzy or having fever. We should go to the hospital. He tries to convince the passive, now sitting him on his lap and pushing his lips against the other's forehead in a somewhat fatherly way. Marcus just swings his head no, holding back at sob between quick exhaling. Ok angel. I see you still don't trust me enough to tell me what's happening. It's ok, I get it, but I'll be here, whenever you need me. Those where my vows after all, in our wedding. He pauses, soothing his partner with a warm hand massaging his neck, the other firmly placed on his abdomen.

Do you remember that day? I do. You looked so ... perfect. Your hair looked silly though. He jokes, changing a bit the tense atmosphere on the room, stealing a nudge and swift chuckle from his lover. Hey, not my fault. Not matter how much I took you in our bed during honeymoon, couldn't get your hair messier than at the wedding. Now they are giggling.

Marc, the point is, I'm here for you. Tell you what. If you are sure you ain't feeling that bad, I'll take you to bed and pretend you have a flu. However, if this keeps going, you have to promise me to at least get an appointment, yes?

Marcus nods, hiding his face on the familiar scent of his unknown seeder's neck.

Let's go to bed then. He carries M bridal style, giving a few strokes to his chest, in order to steal more laughs. When the teacher is curled up in bed, Rorik exits the bathroom with two damped cloths, placing one of them on his angel's forehead.

Want some hot lemonade before sleeping? He gets a shy yes. Quickly he prepares the beverage, switching the house lights and tv off, going upstairs. The fairy accepts the drink with a blushed face, earning a chaste kiss, along a half naked husband.

Don't look at me like that. Sick or no, I'm always sleeping on boxers. This is a free country!! He yells like a child, displaying a dumb pose for his "wife" and getting in bed.

He brings Marcus closer, leaning him against his chest and softly humming on his neck. Just don't fear me love. You can tell me anything, my beautiful prince. With that the clock marks 10 PM.
How could one be so kind? Marcus had thought as he saw the worried eyes of his lover as he woke. How could he put on a smile, care for him so much, when he's being deceived upfront by him, the man's supposed loyal 'wife'.

I'm fine... I'll get over this soon, Ri. You know how I am. He had faked the confidence, he has to. Prevent the worry from even escalating to suspicion; and of course not burden his love with so much fear. How can he bear it? Yes, it was because of the undecided future of their family.

'I see you still don't trust me enough...' No that wasn't it! Marcus just wanted to shout out it out, say that it's not he doesn't trust his husband with this. He's just so afraid. And he didn't knew that he even began trembling, tearing up, especially when a hand warmed his stomach, where their child rests.

He did feel a bit better, sniffling and wiping tears, as his human mate brought back memories of their wedding day. The brown hair strayed to all directions. It was held at the entrance of a forest, and it was really not expected to have the elder trees play with his hair. My grandma was quite the trouble maker then. So it was, old trees are his 'grandparents'. He giggled. Less of his worries was thought.

Thank you, for letting this go. I just... I promise. Marcus was quick to end with the promise. He wanted to say something, but what could he? Know that the heart's still not strong enough to bear what hate come may.

On the strong carry of the human lover, the fairy thought. Rorik's been too kind, and the gods only know how much he loves this human. How can he stand to be apart from the one that is his life? He can't, and this is why he feared more. He'd hate himself if Rorik would prove hateful of him.

The lemonade had been heaven to his queasy stomach; it calmed right through, and he was again thankful to his love. As if knowing, the man helped him with the ever-building nausea. And he could only hope that the man really knew and was supporting his pregnant lover.

I won't complain anymore. Your argument has won. The goofiness of the human had actually had him hoping for the better. If only he could muster the strength.

As the fairy was brought closer, he could feel all the honesty in those words. Marcus would only nod, silently letting a tear slip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The same feeling woke the once peaceful fairy, struggling from disentangling the strong arms before speeding off to the bathroom of their room. In there he puked, vegetables of the curry last night seen in mush; and the 'wife' had only paled further and leaned in for another round.

Pale hands came to rest on his forehead. Feeling that he was still feverish, he knew a doctor-visit must be made; try mother-visit. Marcus' mother was a former healer. He can't come to trust anyone with this secret yet (without news reaching Rorik) and he knew he could count on his mother.

Want to visit grandma? He'll make us feel better. Marcus started unconsciously rubbing his stomach. It came so natural that he didn't even realize until curious yes met the hand. He smiled.

Let's have papa drop us off. The rubbing came to a halt as he realized what he had said. Papa.. The idea was a fond one, but will they still have Rorik be there to hear it from their child.
Rorik did his best to not call after Marcus in a panicked tone, with the carrier rushing to the toilet in weak legs. Instead, the husband made sure to walk slowly and hold his mate firmly, turning him around when the other's stomach felt finally empty. He saw fear on those eyes, followed by a strange warm sensation, as Marc gently rubbed his belly. The picture certainly was startling, and with no doubt the fact of having zero information in the matter begins to touch Leekev's nerves. Despite that, he takes a deep breath and strokes M's back in a reasurring move.

Listen babe. This is getting serious. Why don't we take a shower to fight that fever of yours and then we can talk, yes? He says it with no anger behind it. Just pure concern. You are burning and I don't know how much I can let this pass without driving you to the hospital. That earns a muffled whimper against his chest, trembling hands trying to climb into his shoulders.

*sigh*

He drops it for now, tenderly lifting his smaller lover and cleaning the borders of dry, pink lips with a damp handkerchief. It was a piece from one of his nice outfits, but does he care? No. Rorik's nose finds comfort on the floral fragance coming from Marc's hair, kissing here and there. Someone that he really cares about.

With the same delicacy he had when undressing Marcus for their first time together years ago, he does it now. They get naked and just relax against the other's body.

I'll have to use the cold water, you ready? A shy nod is his response. Ok.

The refreshing liquid causes shivers on the green-eyed, even with his mate's warm skin against his. Minutes passed, and strong arms didn't stop holding the pale, beautiful figure.

Now Mr. Greenfellow. Can I at least know what are you planning to get rid of this illness? Rorik asks with a faded, playful grin, lifting his partne's chin and encouraging him with a smile.
Marcus flinched when he was turned around, only to see the worry of his husband. And here he was hoping he wouldn't wake the giant. He became nervous, and suddenly his stomach felt flipping again.  It's okay, little one. he doesn't know why but he felt the need to assure the baby that it was alright. Hands rubbed the stomach, and of course Rorik saw.

The question was again brought up and this time he wasn't as much resolved to keeping the pregnancy secret anymore. But M didn't know how he would tell, and currently he was feeling unwell too think something 'complicated'. Yes he knows he's complicating things.

They plunged into cold water, the smaller of the partners instantly recoiling to the warmth of his love. Rorik with him, the water became comfortable, easing him off from the nausea and dizziness, and the suffocating high temperature of his body.

Chin lifted up, and eyes met with Rorik. His heart pounded with that smile of his husband. It was because he feels he's being more in love with the human, if it was possible with how love stuck he already proves to be; and because he knew he really should stop lying to such a handsome, generous face.

My mom. She could help making me feel better. She'd experience something similar before, and I was hoping she could help. But I assure you that if things are to get worse, I'll not hesitate visiting a doctor. Marcus had grabbed both hands of Rorik, face laced with shyness for the request he'll make.

Um hon, I don't think I'll go to school today but c-can you drop me off at my mom's place before going to work? The fairy had shifted a bit, looking down on the waters.

B-but it's alright if you can't! I'll just go there on my own. E-exercise might do me good! He was desperate, but Marcus really didn't want to feel a burden to Rorik. He was already burdening him enough with an unknown unexpected baby on the way.

Ah, we should probably get out. We're becoming pruny. The fairy tried to humor his husband but it was clear he was tense.

Marcus got out as quick as he could with the energy he had. Unfortunately some water had spilled, making the floor a bit wet. In his hurry, he slipped. Green eyes widened as he realized what was happening. Marcus can't stop the fall; he knew. Arms were braced to his stomach in a protective manner hoping to not gain impact with the fall.

Another set of arms were quick to shot out from the tub to catch him and steady him. Rorik just saved them, especially the fetus, though he knew his human lover wouldn't know so.

T-Thank you, Ri. And to their baby's savior, a kiss was given as reward, before he left with a blushing face, a hand unconsciously on his stomach.
Are you kidding? Of course I'll take you to your mom, don't be silly. He cupped Marc's cheek, reasurring him. I'm sorry love, I'm just trying to understand all these, but I'm not mad at you. I'll drive you there He kissed his forehead. You aren't in conditions to exercise Mister. He chuckled.

When Marcus got out and almost hit the floor, Rorik's face painted white with arms reacting by their own. He accepted the kiss coming afterwards with a fond smile, but bewildered nevertheless. Something is wrong with his husband. Opting for making breakfast, he quickly changed along M, hugging him tightly and checking for fever again. After soft kisses, he goes downstairs first and prepares some eggs with toasts, a fruit mix, orange juice and bacon for himself. He thinks his lover wouldn't like any sort of meat with the nausea he's feeling.

His face lights up when the smaller male seats at the table with him. Even with little to not talk, the couple smile like goofs, holding hands under the table and feeling a bond first experienced when they were merely friends. Oh, those days were the human ran behind beautiful green eyes, chasing his "little fella" (term that Marcus hated) though the woods. He felt always astonished when the fairy dissapeared with supreme ease in the trees. More considering how his mate managed to tackle him by surprise everytime, weekend after weekend, until one day, between laughs and rolls down a hill, they kissed for the first time.

"Love?" He hears, coming back to earth. Sorry, I was .... distracted. He smiles.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting on the car, Rorik holds Marc's hand again, passing to a warm hug. I'll be calling you during the day. If something happens, I hope you or your mom call me, ok? He asks softly. I won't be mad or anything, so zero shyness. He finishes with a fatherly tone.
Rorik really knew how to make him feel better. The feverish feeling was ignored with all the attention and care his husband had given him. All the fairy could focus on was the human mate and his deep love. He let him be blinded with the bliss received. If this would end soon, then he should make the most of it.

He thanked all the gods when nausea didn't creep back on him at breakfast, and that he was able to share a decent meal with his giant. Marcus had always been a fairy of few words. The forest was his friend, his only friend, when he was a child. Of course that changed when a human dared to enter his beloved haven, and even more dared to enter his heart. Who knew that they would end up as a couple? Destiny really has its humor, doesn't it?

Forgiven. I think I may have an idea of what you've been distracted with dear. He would bat his eyes imagining long lashes gleaming, doing pretty eyes with his love. They've never stopped being the goofy playmates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus was securing his seat belt when he was brought into the hug. Like a child, he nodded at every word his 'father' had to say. He chuckled at the protectiveness, bumping at the chin above his head.

Yes, father. We'd call if ever something's wrong, and I promise no more shyness. The hug was released but before the fairy had return to his seat, he stole a kiss.

You know, you already made me feel better, hon. Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel was surprised to hear a car parking at her front lawn, much more when she saw his youngest come out with his son-in-law waving at her for a greeting before going off leaving Marcus.

Three knocks came and as the door was opened, revealed a sheepish looking son. Of course, the mother was quick to embrace him.

It's nice to see you, Marcus.
I missed you too, ma. Where's pa?
Well, he's out with some friends. Something about a boy's out; but really I think they'll just go bowling at the center. Marcus had let out a sigh. He wanted to talk to his mother alone for this; but he sigh didn't go unnoticed.

Marcus, what's wrong?
Umm, can I talk to you ma? It's about... The young leaf wasn't able to say, but the hand on his stomach told everything to the ecstatic mother.

Oh my Mar, you're pregnant! And the boy could only nod. Quickly he was led to sit at the couch of their living room, him across his mother sitting on an armchair.

So tell me, when did you find out?
Just yesterday, ma.
Ooh, so how are you taking it? Do you feel happy about it?
I'm excited for the baby ma.

And how's Rorik taking it?  The smile fell as tears began pooling in his eyes.
He doesn't know. This startled Rachel, and she got up to join her son on the couch. She held the boy's hands.

Mar, you haven't told him yet, haven't you; about you being a fairy? And now you're afraid. Is this it? Marcus had just bowed his head after a short nod.  Rachel pulled her son into a comforting embrace, stroking the back of the younger as he cried.

Marcus, you really should have more faith in Rorik. If that boy was able to fall in love with another version of Tarzan, and even had the guts to marry you, wouldn't you think that he can come to accept you as a forest fairy?

B-but the baby...
Will be accepted and loved all the same by your husband. Teary greens stared at the wise ones of his mother. You really think so?  A nod from her made him crying harder; but suddenly he was gripping the older submissive with groans coming from him.

Marcus, are you all right? She could feel the rising temperature of his son. Baby, you have a fever? a weak nod. You should have told me earlier! Let's get you to bed and let me heal you, okay?  A chant was uttered and strong branches came bursting in through the windows, carrying up the now unconscious young leaf to his old room.

Rachel did her magic and at once the fever broke out. A sigh of relief left her as she proceed to check on the pregnancy of her son. With hands glowing blue, she scanned through the abdomen. Her smile became wider with the discovery.

Baby? I think you mean babies, dear. She had whispered to her sleeping boy. It was already near sunset, and it seems the Marcus won't be waking anytime soon. Rachel got her phone out and called for her son-in-law.

Rorik, can you fetch Marcus? He's fever had died down but I'm not advising him to commute. Oh, and maybe you could join us for dinner?

(Sorry it's long, and is it alright if they'll have triplets? I have this thing with multiples but I'm also fine with sticking to a lesser number if you want. Blush )
(I don't care it's long ;) . I made this one long too. I love the detail you put into it. Also, don't worry for the triplets. I'm just noticing that between your rp and mine, we are making an army. XD , but big numbers are ok for me.)

Rorik parked in front of the house, giving a long, warm kiss to Marcus before he waved his good bye. Seeing Rachel on the porch made him feel better, knowing in some way his husband was in good hands. The sight of the house was always relaxing for him too. The structure resembled the form of a classic countryside home, except for the leafy trees standing closer than normal, the constant flow of colorful birds resting on the roof and the green tone on the exterior wood, mixing with normal white paint.

More memories hit back, as he remember the first time he entered the house, sitting on the living room, asking Marc's parents permission for being his mate. That night sure ended good.

Despite all that, he drove down the forest road, almost swerving twice, because he can't stop looking at the rearview mirror. Hope you get better love. He whispers.

--------------------------------------------------------

No auctions today. Just a normal day at the office, with paperwook and bad coffee. The tickling of the clock seems to go slower every hour, taking an eternity to get past noon.

-Still distracted with green eyes?. Come on man, is something serious happening with Marcus?- Asks Ron, the satyr friend.

-Nothing serious man. Well, at least I hope so. He has been sick with something. It just scares me a bit that he doesn't want to tell me what it is-

-Maybe it's just something embarrasing. I'm sure if something serious was happening, he would tell you-

-Don't be so sure Ron. He loves me so much, he sometimes shuts things just to not bother me. He's so sweet for doing that, but he doesn't have to-

-Ha, cut the drama man. This is eating your mind. He's a noble guy, that's it. Now, let me put some light on your day, would ya?-

- *sigh* ok, what is it?-

-Boss wants us to check a classic Mustang for the next auction, you in?-

The idea sounds good enough, so human and satyr go to check the vehicle, not before Rorik calls his husband. When it hits voicemail, he opts for Rachel. A held breath is released when she tolds him Marcus is fine and sleeping. Thanks ma'am.

------------------------------------------------------

He immediatly accepts when Mrs. Greenfellow invites him for dinner. Sure thing Rachel, I'll be there in 20 minutes. He calls her by her name since the woman insisted in dropping formalities after the wedding, all becoming a big family.

In less than that, he's knocking at the door, hugging tightly the mother when she opens. He accepts a glass of water before dinner and smiles when seeing a sleepy Marc coming down the stairs. He reaches him, lifting him in his arms and kissing his forehead affectionately.

Slept good lazy fairy? The nickname came from nowhere, really, but he chuckled at Marc's puzzled expression.
Goose bumps rose on him, eyes widened as they stared back at the husband's fond smile. Marcus peered over to where Rachel could be seen at shock as well. A look of hurt flashed on the submissive thinking that his mother had revealed the secret, only to have the woman waving her arms signaling a 'no'. He sighed. So it was all you, huh. You always know how to hit the spot, Ri. Smaller pair of arms brought them back to hug, tightening ever so slightly, before letting go to lead his mate on the prepared table.

On the table was several dishes covering a whole meal course. There was the fruits and meat and soups. The family dinner table was yet to be changed so it still was a table for five. Of course, the fairy's seat was next to the human's.

Well, let not the food be wasted, sons. Dig in! Rachel kept a mindful watch on her son, see if she needs to quell some nausea. She was relieved to see shy hands grabbing again and again serving spoons. They had conversation as they ate, but when she would be idle, the mother would just observe on how her once introvert of a son open up so happily with Rorik. Thank the gods Rorik found him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The dinner ended and soon the couple was to go home, but before completely leaving, Rachel caught up on them to give a bag to Marcus. It was a bag of herbs he'll need, Marc knows. Thank you, ma. He leaned to kiss her, but then the parent spoke. You better tell him soon, dear. And congrats on your triplets! Eyes widened for the second time that night, followed by a tighter embrace on the mother.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How was your day, love? Marcus asked, certainly in good spirits. They were preparing for bed, his husband being rewarded with skilled hands massaging sore muscles for what was expected to be another tiring day for his lover.

Next week, it will be our anniversary. Do you have some plans up your sleeve? You didn't forget, right? He had teased and chuckled quietly from behind the bigger man. It may be him who gets surprised when he reveals everything on that day. Why is the fairy not scared anymore? Let's say that mothers really do have their way with words.

He was now confident that Rorik won't leave them no matter what. Now the only problem is, how should he tell without freaking out the human so much?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcus was back to work the following day, the herbs were really effective with his sickness and now he feels invincible. Recess came and he spent the time with his best friend.

Rin, I plan to tell Rorik soon.

And how soon is 'soon'?

Uhh... next week. It's our wedding anniversary you see, and I think that if ever he'll receive it well, it would be the best gift that I could give him?

Ooohhh... anniversary. What are you're plans?

Well...

You don't have any, don't you? Come by our at place later, I'll help.

But.. uhh okay. I'll just call to inform Ri. The forest fairy got up and made his call. The line was heard to be busy at the moment and so he opted to just leave a message.

Love, I'll be at Erin's and may come back late. Please cook dinner if I'm not back at 6. Love you! *beep* He sighed. Why did his mate turn his phone off? The human rarely does it.

I'll be with you, Rin. Make sure to have food ready. His laughter was pure, innocent from the angst to come.
Bye Rachel. Everything was delicious, as always. I don't know how to thank you for taking care of Marcus. He seems to be better now and I'm glad. The tall man pauses and sighs. I can't stand him being so sick. It breaks my heart. With that he hugs the mother, who tells him everything is just fine. The smile decorating her lips flexes her cheeks more than usual, but the human unnotices it.

-Just keep an eye on him as much as you can boy-

-Sure thing ma'am-

The short exchange is muffled, just as the one between fairies happening a minute ago. Then the couple heads to the car, waving their goodbyes while rolled-up windows protect them from the freezing temperature outside.

I hope you had a good rest love. Is always great to visit your mom and see that look on your face. He says, eyes on the road, watching how a weak orange in the sky turns dark and night follows. When his lover takes his time to think about the statement, Leekev chuckles, and the question comes.

-What look?- says Marc confused, despite his soft fingers running through R's arm, making him grunt in affection.

-You know which one. That look with tender eyes, cheeks painted pink, remembering family things. That look- The dominant grins.

-Oh- green eyes team up with a blushed face and that's enough for Rorik. He makes sure to sit Marcus on his lap later that night, planting kisses along the heavenly frame of his partner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bigger male hugs his everything after the tiring day. Never ending insurance meetings are taking the best out of him, having to wake up Ron every hour so the satyr doesn't get insulted by the coordinator. Honestly, he haven't seen a single piece of good art in days, except for the Mustang he checked with his friend.

He leans to M's touch, feeling skilled hands vanishing pain on sore muscles. In one of his pleasured sighs, the anniversary comment hits, and the male feels peaceful, having a full plan already on the table. In one of his everyday trips to work, he stumbles with a big, clever restaurant. Against all classic cliches, this one is practically an open terrace on a second floor, covered from the street with glass from all colors and small, full green trees. Those remind him of his forest-loving mate. Besides, the place is seated in front of a big, artificial lake, where wind blows slowly, greeting the customers.

Of course I didn't forget love, but you'll have to wait. He smirks, turning around and crashing lips with Marc. That date won't be cheap, and he certainly had to make a reservation with days on advance. Despite that, Marcus definitely worths it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today he doesn't feel like a good husband. A surprise audit comes to his division, followed by a long meeting. Really long meeting. Eventually, the dominant turns off his phone, which doesn't stop buzzing from several messages coming from various contacts. Long story short, a shitty, busy day.

At lunch, he listens to Marc's message, and the stress of the day has him frowning at his phone. It's not like Rorik is authoritary with Marcus. He loves the free spirit of the young man. However, the smaller guy always likes to announce his going outs with at least a day on advance, always a fond or shy tone on his voice.

Now? The fairy sounds excited, only a few words and he just hangs up. It's almost like another version of his partner, but who knows? Maybe is just exhaustion and jealously playing with his mind.

Still, a name pokes at his ears. Erin.

Could some creatures of the woods overcome insecurities when helping each other, like Erin does with Marcus today? Yes.

Does Rorik know that? No.

The fact of not knowing too well his mate's colleague is affecting him, bringing unpleasant thoughts? Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

He drives home, collapsing on an empty bed, on an empty house, with an empty voicemail since lunch. First his lover doesn't tell him about his sickness, now he happily makes plan with his collegue.

Stop moping around. He's just having fun, let him be. His mind scolds.

Or maybe a much sweeter man is filling the voids Rorik can't with his busy schedule...

(Hope you like it. Know is long) Blush
The night had been lovely between the two fairies. Like teens all over again, they talked and giggled about their love lives. With Erin having found the generous Mikael, and him his gentle giant, romantic tales can't be avoided; especially with their agenda.

There was this one time I made an underwater tunnel where he could walk through, leading to nicely set up dinner at a cave. It was still underwater, but I got the entrance sealed. It was beautiful, we could see fishes and other swimming by as we ate. He enjoyed it, maybe too much. I ended up... The friend shifted to better feed the baby in his arms. Marcus noticed the implication and chuckled.

Pregnant with Maerin? Pink tinted his friend, but a nod still answered the question.

Hey, nothing to be shy about. At least you've got this cute miracle. The younger paused and held the infant's hand, smiling when received a squeeze from the baby girl.

What can I do? Rorik knows nothing about my fairy self, and I can't perform too big of magic. The tone was sad. Secretly he had used his power for every anniversary gift he had done for his Ri. Of course not being too obvious. But this year, he can't. He needed to be creative in another way.

Erin was deep in thought, thinking ways for the forest. An idea came, evident with how his eyes lit up; Marcus feels unsettled though.

I got it! You will dress up in your native clothes and lure him into 'a night of passion'. I don't want this to get any more weirder, so yeah, you understand me right.  It was the leaf's turn to tint pink. Okay, so after your 'passion' you say something like, 'Did you like my fairy side?', then Rorik would approve, and you'll say 'What if I tell you its real?' , then he'll be happy and after, you could say the news of the baby and he'll receive it well. Erin looked very confident of his plan; too much enthusiasm for the usually quiet male. Marcus thought about it, though a bit overwhelmed; and as he did, the water fairy took the chance to return his daughter to her playpen.

Well... you're optimistic. But we could really have a go with that. Genuine browns met with surprised ravens; and suddenly laughter burst out between the two.

Can we really pull this off? I mean, I haven't worn a tunic in ages, much less the other accessories that come with. Marcus said.
Come on, we know you didn't stop being the 'sexiest of them all' . I'll help you with your outfit, just tell me what you'll need. With being reminded again of 'that' title, Marc blushed again.

Please don't say it. Alright, but you better not make it so scandalous or so help me I'll... unfriend you. Yup, still lame as ever with comebacks.
Really Mar? But fine, I won't go overboard.
Thank you. By the way where is Mikael?
He's still at work. A launch is coming up so the company had been busy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost 10 when Marcus arrived home. Rorik was back, he could tell with the car already parked at the front. As he entered, he noticed the house was dim, the lights were not turned on. Weird, Ri would always leave the lights open for me.

Ri, love? He tried calling out. Receiving just silence, he thought that the other might have slept already. His stomach rumbled, the children still wanted dinner it seems. He trusted that his husband had cooked dinner, but he ended up disappointed seeing empty pots. Looks like daddy still has to cook, little ones. Wait a little more.

It was already late, and Marcus was tired. A simple pasta would suffice. He got into cooking; all was well until a pan slipped his hand and ended up clanging on the floor. The noise surely woke up the human lover.

He quickly tried to clean the mess as sounds of feet came louder, and then...

Um.. hello love? I'm home. Did you eat dinner already? The voice had been pure and all positive, clearly oblivious to the foul mood of the husband.
Rorik knew he was acting like a jealous kid. He's out with his friend. That's all. Where is all this coming from R? Questions his concience, making the tall man frown while taking off his shoes and shirt. When he is on pajamas, reason starts to calm the dominant down, now wondering if his mate is ok. A headache is killing him though, and when the attempt of making a quick lasagna for his lover almost ended in a major fire, he just threw the pan into the sink and headed to the bedroom.

Mmm, isn't it weird that Marcus almost cringed when I told him I had something planned for our... anniversary? He asks himself, arms stretched over the headboard and under his head. If the human knew what the narrator does, he will be pleased to know that his husband already was planning something special, not wanting him to put effort on anything else until the surprise was ready. Sadly, that's not the case, and Leekev drifts between scenarios, head trapped in a migraine.

I couldn't get his call, yet he didn't call again. He always does. He never makes plans so suddenly. He has come back late before, after hanging out with friends, and I'm happy for that, but today? Just.. Erin?

I hope you are ok Marc.

He really tries to shake the bitter feeling off. Waking with a loud sound and a serious headache doesn't help.

I didn't have dinner. That's his answer, lips fixed in a stable line. I tried to make something for you, but guess I'm a terrible cook. Rorik tries to ignore M's faint smile. Not such a good husband either, right? Too busy, to insistent when you are sick. I mean, Erin is better for that right?

He steps closer. However, the vague venom is his tone isn't followed by insults or a menacing posture. His shoulders are down and suddenly, the big male looks defeated.

You don't trust me, even after these years. You don't trust me, right Marc? He asks, voice soft but angry. Erin will listen to you while I'm the cliche husband, sticked to work.

In front of his mate's watery eyes, he turns around, head down. I'm sorry. Here I am being shitty for nothing. I .... I think I'll sleep on the couch. He thinks for a moment. You are hungry. I can make you a meat sandwich, or we can call for Chinese?

(Make the move we talked about) :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Fairy Tail RP (Open to everyone) SeanWoods221 57 8,159 08-31-2017, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C The Ditto Dilemma (with Lovebite) Hyenadog 44 5,302 04-18-2017, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  fairy mpreg (first come first serve, possible nsfw) dolria1 16 5,764 02-13-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: SRuiz
  Fairy Tale (closed with tristeza) dolria1 14 5,120 10-29-2014, 06:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1