Closed The Ditto Dilemma (with Lovebite)
Breeding Pokemon was a labor of love. Finding the right candidates and matching them up took years of experience. But one option took the hard work out of it. The Pokemon known as Ditto. Because it could transform into any other Pokemon, it could breed regardless of the other Pokemon's gender. Having a Ditto with great stats meant a breeder could pass those stats onto the next generation of Pokemon they bred.

Tobias was just one of those breeders. He had obtained a high stat Ditto from a shady dealer and was bringing it back to the ranch he worked on. He wanted to let the Ditto out and see if it was what he expected. He had to hide it from the ranch owner, since he wasn't a full fledged breeder yet...So he went to the barn, not knowing one of his friends was working in there.
It was a hot day, not the hottest day of the year, though still pretty hot as he had sweat through both his tee shirt and his undershirt. So now, the tanned young man was shoveling fresh hay into the monster pits, just finishing up as Tobias came into the barn. He pushed his sweat dripping hair back away from his face and wiped his forehead with the back of his hand,"Where have you been?"he asked with a noticeable frown,"I had to take your shift, I haven't had a break all day because of you!"he looked heated when the other male came in so nonchalant, his eyes went toward the pokeball in his hand and his head tilted. "What's in there?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tobias paused when his friend spoke, looking surprised for a moment before frowning. "Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't think I'd be gone that long." He said, looking sincere as he moved to grab a bottled water from his bag and offered it to the other. He then turned his attention to the pokeball he had, grinning widely. "I got a Ditto." He said, holding up the ball. He looked so excited, shifting a bit before releasing the monster from the ball.

There was a flash of light before the small pink blob appeared on the ground in front of him. Face forming as a simple pair of eyes and vague mouth. It made a noise and jiggled on the ground a bit before sliding itself towards Tobias. "Oh....hey little guy. I'm your new trainer." Said Tobias, kneeling in front of it and holding his hand out. The Ditto crawled up onto it and wriggled its way up his arm, making Tobias giggle.

(what's your character's name?)
Charles didn't see Tobias as that much of a friend, more of a rival than anything despite living and training under the same roof,"Well you were, and you should offer to take over my duties for all of tomorrow."he crossed his arms, though he did take the bottle from him when he offered it, thanking him quietly and opening it as he gulped down the water. Side eyeing the other male when he was more excited than he's ever seen him...or at least outside of battles, or finding a rare monster,"A ditto? Why did you get some stupid ditto?"

He grimaced slightly at the sight of the pokemon making it's way over to Tobias,"How much did you pay for it?"he asked, knowing that ditto's weren't rare but there must be something different with this one, he decided as he put the water bottle down and continued shoveling.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tobias nodded to Charles, "Alright. I'll do your stuff tomorrow. You just have to bring water." He said, smiling. He considered the other a friend, maybe not a very close friend, but a friend nonetheless. He would stick to his word.

But now he was focused on his new Pokemon. "Its not just any Ditto. Its a proven breeder with high stats." He said, gently poking the pink blob sitting on his shoulder. Oddly, it wasn't slimy, more like soft gelitan. It made a soft gurgling noise, reaching out what Tobias could only describe as 'an appendage' to touch his face. "I think it likes me." He chuckled, looking over at Charles.

Seeing the other had gotten back to work, Tobias decided to see how well Ditto could transform. He set the creature down on the ground and pulled out another pokeball. Out of it sprang a Nidorino, landing next to the Ditto and shaking himself out. "Ok, Ditto, Transform into Spike." Said Tobias, watching the pink blob wiggle around and then form itself into a copy of the Nidorino. "Great!" Laughed Tobias, reaching to pet the Ditto's ear.
Charles shrugged at him,"Sure it does."he replied unbelieving of what Tobias said,"You're too believing, that guy could have been easily lying to you and took all your savings."he found those creatures gross, they looked like jello, and he used to like jello, leaning against his pitchfork with a curious expression when Tobias looked to him again.

The blonde had his hair pushed back away from his face so he could see, he had dark green eyes and had gotten distracted again. Before moving to lean the tool against the wall and get out the hose to refill the water troughts,"You should give it something more difficult, any ditto can turn into that."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tobias sighed when Charles pointed out that he could have been fooled. He looked down at the Ditto, frowning. He stood up, recalling the Nidorino to its Pokeball and putting it away. "Alright. Something more difficult?" He said, putting his hands on his hips and watching as the Ditto returned to its natural shape.

He reached to pull his long black hair back into a low ponytail, sharp blue eyes flashing. "Fine. Ditto, I want you to turn into me." He said, holding his arms out so the Ditto could see better. The Ditto shifted and stretched, making a gurgling noise as it tried to mimic a human shape. But it couldn't seem to do it right. Tobias made a disappointed noise, dropping his arms to his sides in defeat.

"Alright, maybe I was fooled." He groaned, not noticing the Ditto wiggling closer to his foot. It suddenly shot up his pantleg, startling Tobias and making him fall over. "H-hey! Get outta there!" He said, trying to stop it
Charles turned the hose onto a trickle and held it over the first water bucket, leaning against one of the gates of the stable and sighing at the attempt,"It got close, maybe you can still use it for something." He said, turning away to continue onto the next stall, though before he knew it Tobias was on his back. Thankfully in the fresh hay and squirming fruitlessly in attempt to get the thing out his pants. The other young man had burst out laughing at the sight and almost spilled the water, turning it off and tossing the hose end over the gate for a moment. "Want some help?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tobias was struggling to stop the Ditto from crawling up his leg. Trying to grab it, but it kept slipping free. Soon it was up to his thigh and Tobias was scrambling to unbuckle his pants so he could grab it. "Damn, get out. This isn't how you learn to transform into something." He said, looking a bit panicked.

He had never told anyone about his unique condition. To everyone he was just a normal guy, but he was one of the rare few, a hermaphrodite. And the last thing he needed was this Ditto to cause his secret to get out. But it seemed to late for that as it squirmed up the leg of his boxer shorts and up to his groin. "Aah! Ah! No, not there!" He cried out, feeling the pink creature envelop his entire groin just as he got his pants open. He tensed as the Pokemon started to stimulate him, face flushing as his back arched as a strangled moan left him. He was being raped by a Pokemon!
Charles was still laughing as he watched Tobias struggle with the wiggling pokemon, not thinking it was that serious yet as he came over at his own pace. Struggling to breath through his laughing as he knelt down beside Tobias,"Calm down, there's nowhere for him to go besides up."he hesitated when he saw the disappearing bulge going up the leg of his boxers, flinching and going to try and dig it out of his pants though it was out of his grasp. "Oh, shit."he now understood the seriousness of it as he helped him get his pants off,"Where'd it go?"he tilted his head, looking over him carefully, though there was no sign of the ditto as he then glanced around himself. Wondering where it went if not inside of his pants.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tobias took a shaky breath before scrambling out of his pants and boxers, leaving him exposed before Charles. He was hard, very hard...but something wasn't right. His erection twitched and shifted as Tobias gave a strangled moan. In the dim light of the barn, it was hard to tell, but the Ditto had stretched itself thin over his cock and balls, becoming translucent.

"Gah-aah!" Moaned Tobias, feeling the Pokemon shift and squeeze around his cock. But most of its mass was behind his balls, forcing itself into him. "It.....its inside me..." he choked, eyes closed tight as he tried to clench his muscles. But it persisted, forcing into the anatomy he wasn't supposed to have. "Get it out!"
Charles was taken aback by the sudden nudity of Tobias,"Wh-What?!"his eyes went wide as he looked over the other male, not able to repeat what he had heard as he could simply watch as the ditto violated Tobias in the most intense way possible,"I-I don't know how to! What-?"he reached towards Tobias, his hands going downward, though he couldn't force himself to do that,"I'll get Joseph! H-Hold on!"he was going to stand up and run off to the house as fast as he could, frantic to save the other young trainer, though he didn't know that Joseph had went into town for shopping.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tobias choked on air as the Ditto continued to violate him, hips twitching as it pushed itself deeper into his female anatomy. It bottomed out inside him, pressing against his cervix. But then it changed its intensity on his erection, squeezing and stroking it faster. Tobias was completely at its mercy as he looked up at Charles.

"W-wait." He gasped as the other ran off, giving a strangled moan as the Ditto pushed him closer to a powerful orgasm. His climax ripped through him, making him nearly scream. The flexing of his inner muscles gave the Ditto a chance to press against his cervix harder, forcing through it as Tobias arched and cried out. Once it opened the tight muscle enough, the whole Pokemon suddenly surged forward into his womb. Tobias' eyes went wide, feeling it fill his womb, causing his belly to distend subtly, and leaving him laying there on the ground, trembling.
Charles soon realized that their teacher wasn't anywhere on the property and soon came sprinting back into the stable,"Joe isn't here? I..."he was out of breath and almost doubled over as he tried speaking without catching it first, feeling light headed but knowing that Tobias was in a much deeper situation than he was. As he knelt beside him, looking him over, still unsure what to do as he did,"Wh-What happened?"he asked, not seeing the pinkish hue to the other's groin any more,"Where did it... Uh..."he looked over him, his lips pressing together, not knowing what to say at all as he did.The situation had the other's monsters all riled up, though he needed to make sure Tobias was okay first,"What's going on?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tobias looked up at Charles when he returned, a look of worry clear on his face. He was breathless as well, cheeks still flushed from arousal, and now from embarrassment. "I....it....its inside me." He managed to choke out, closing his eyes tight as he felt the Ditto move around inside his womb, making his stomach shift and roll. He slowly sat up, covering himself with his boxers for a little modesty.

"I....I'm a hermaphrodite....The Ditto, its inside my....my womb." He said, stumbling through his words awkwardly. He winced and gasped as the Ditto shifted, forcing itself into every crevice of his womb, making his belly bulge. It released hormones to be absorbed by his blood, arousing him and releasing pheromones to attract other Pokemon for breeding. Any male Pokemon in the barn started getting riled up...wanting to breed.
Charles didn't understand as he watched Tobias sit up and cover himself with his boxers, he reached out to help him if he could and he felt sick to his stomach at the other's words. "How... How can you tell?"he asked carefully, though regretted it instantly at his own stupidity as he looked over him,"Let's get you inside, we'll wait for Joseph there."he said quickly and moved to help the other male up to his feet. Knowing he needed to calm the pokemon down before they got too excited, though not knowing the changes happening in Tobias's body as he helped him to his feet, then towards the door of the barn. "I'll get your things, maybe you should just... I dunno, just wait until it comes back out?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tobias slowly stood with Charles' help, wincing at the movement and putting a hand over his stomach. He wobbled a bit on his feet, holding his boxers over his front...it was clear the Ditto was doing something to arouse him, he was hard again...and wet. Feeling slick between his legs. And the Pokemon in the barn could smell it.

A male Tauros was especially wound up, bucking around in his pen until he kicked the door loose. It charged past Charles, already exposing its erection, and ran right at Tobias. The young trainer didn't have a chance, he panicked and tripped, landing on his knees and face, ass in the air....And the Tauros wasted no time mounting him. Tobias screamed as the beast plowed him, feeling the Ditto make his insides stretch to fit its massive cock. His own cock bounced beneath him, hard as a rock. "H-help!"
Charles had no time to react, the Tauros's horns caught his arm and he hissed in pain, holding the deep scratch and watching helplessly as the monster mounted Tobias. He heard the cry for help and struggled with a bloody arm to tear the beast off of the other. Though it had already dumped it's load into the other and he gaged as the thing came off easily now and saw the dripping of it's thick cum drooling out of Tobias. "Oh no."he said and didn't know what to do as he helped the other back up again, though this time he gathered him into his arms. "Let's get you out of here."he heaved him up in his arms.

It was a struggle, though all the years of working on the farm pulled off as he carried Tobias off to the house and inside to lay him on the couch. Stepping away and looking over him then himself,"Uh... I'm going to get the first aid kit."he didn't know how that would help, but he needed a breather.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tobias cried out as the Tauros rutted against him, feeling it pressing deep into his body. He also felt the Ditto within him shifting around. He screamed when the Tauros finally came, feeling it fill him with its cum. The Ditto went to work, sucking it into itself. What it didn't absorb flooded out of him when Charles pulled the beast away.

Tobias nearly collapsed, but he was helped up by Charles, carried back to the house where he was laid down on the couch. He clasped his hands over his stomach and curled in on himself, groaning loudly as more cum dribbled from him.
This was insane, it couldn't actually be happening, Tobias couldn't actually have a Ditto inside of him, the Tauros had just had it's way with him and now he could just hear him whining in the living room, he could only feel like it was his fault. He seemed like he had let the thing take advantage of the other, the young man pushed his fingers through his hair silently, then took the kit back out to where the other was,"I-It's okay, it's over. We'll get it out of you."he said, though he didn't know that Tobias was super fertile, especially after the Ditto crawled up inside of him, that's why it had chosen him,"Are you feeling...okay?"It may have been a ridiculous question, he had just been taken by a powerful pokemon and having a ditto crawl up and make a space inside of him,"Is it active?"he asked as he placed down the kit, kneeling down beside the couch and reaching around him to place his palm on the other's pulsing middle, god it was moving so much, he looked to the other human's face and rubbed at his belly gently. Hoping that it helped him at least.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,578 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,457 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,861 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,997 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,644 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,692 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,832 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,011 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,724 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  A Fairy's Dilemma shiro08 46 8,043 05-02-2018, 11:24 AM
Last Post: shiro08