Fairy Tale (closed with tristeza)
Name: Loran
Race: fairy prince
hair: blonde
eyes: purple
body: athletic
height: 1.85 m

Loran was searching for his fairy's mate. he knew that he was actually here, at the school, but he couldnt find him. He must impregnante him so his fairy kingdom will be saved from evil. after some days, he got tired of searching when suddenly he find the boy sitting alone at the school yard near a tree. he smile and step towards him.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Name: Ash
Race: human
Hair: Black, straight, shoulder length
Eyes: mismatched, left baby blue, right honey Brown
Body: Lean but defined
Height: 1.70 m

Ash had been on his favorite perch, the bench on the shade of the lone, majestic oak tree that towered over the yard, for a good while. Since the bell had rung, really. It was a hot day and school was going to end soon anyway, so it was a perfect opportunity to cut class. His head was leant back, eyes closed. The boy had dozed off while pondering his fate. The year was coming to a close, soon he'd have to make decisions. Start working or go to college? He'd done a few modelling jobs here and there, nothing serious (too short to pursue it anyway), but even that didn't get his interest. Love wise? Same deal, girls were boring, guys were boring, no one sent his heart racing. The last thought on his mind was quite somber. Was this all that life had in store for him?

The boy woke up at the feeling he was being watched, rubbing his eyes and sitting half hunched forward before taking a gander at the one making a bee line for him. Ash's jaw dropped slightly at the sight. Perfect blond hair, broad shoulders and chest, a regal look in those beautiful, purple eyes. Who was he?
"Hey, nice to meet you. im new student." he see that boy is just in his taste. he reach his hand and shake his. "my name is Loran" he smile perfect smile, his teeth shines. his deep purple eyes focus on the boy's. an electricity spread across his hand when he touch him. he knew he found the right person.
"Er... hi..." Ash was dumbstruck still when Loran extended his hand, unable to look away from his face. A strange feeling spread through Ash's body when their hands met, his whole body charging with an incredible energy for a split second. The sensation he had seen this other boy before. It was gone as soon as it'd come, but it'd left a durable impression Ash wouldn't soon forget.

"I'm Ash. Nice to meet you." Ash stood up, realizing how tall Loran was. He was barely past the other's shoulder. ""You're new? Really? We haven't met before?"
"yeah, we didnt. if we did, you would have remember me" Loran smile and move his hand back. "say, you are realy cute. does anyone tell you before?" he stated.
A blush found its way to Ash's cheeks. This was new, he usually couldn't care less about compliments. "No one I believed, at least... thank you?" Ash fidgeted, looking away to the side out of embarassment, avoiding Loran's deep gaze. It was beginning to unsettle him.
Loran smirks at Ash's emberasment. "you cuter when you blush" he staeted, as his cell phone rang. he look at the screen. "sorry, i need to go. call me later?" he write his phone on a paper and give it to Ash. then he smile. "see you later, cute guy" and then he go.
Loran not only managed to make Ash's blush intensify into shades worthy of ripe tomatoes, it made the boy click his tongue in annoyance at his own awkwardness. "L-Later." Ash didn't look directly at Loran until he went away, his hand still held out with the small piece of paper lightly quivering from the light breeze. He stared at the number, brows furrowed out of confusion. What the hell had just happened? Why did he just accept a number from another guy? And why did his heart go all aflutter like that? "The fuck is wrong with me?" Ash mumbled to himself. The paper went to his pocket. He had half a mind to throw it away, but still the boy couldn't resist the impulse to keep it for later. Right now, he needed to go home and get a long cold shower. He'd think about it later.
After Ash went home, Loran followed him. he put a spell on his Handkerchief- that it seemingly look like a simple sheet of paper- so he know exactly where Ash is, and a spell to make him call him. he step into the shadows and move his hand on his clothes. instantly they were replaced by new shiny silver clothes, and he wear a silver hat. then he vanished to the mid air and wait for the spell to work- for only Ash can summon him now. and the prince of fairies is no one to be summoned- unless you have something that belong to him...
Though it was usually uneventful, Ash could always remember his way back home, letting his eyes roam through the people on the bus, on the streets, either just for the sake of observing or, if he was feeling particularly nasty, unwinding from his personal grief by making snarky mental remarks about their appearance or general attitude. This time, he didn't even remember if the neighbour had grumbled at him or not after he closed the front door behind him.

Those eyes... those purple eyes came back again and again to haunt Ash's thoughts, sucking his attention from everything else. Loran? Where was he from? Why did he change schools at the end of the school year? Who the hell was called Loran? Then again, his first name was Ashorai. First child, unfortunate enough to be born on the last year of his parents' hippy fad. At least it was only the name that stuck on from those days, nowadays they lived in the suburbs, with 9 to 5 jobs, perfectly middle class. The irony. Not that it mattered to Ash, not st that moment. He was going to figure out where this guy had sprung up from, if it was the last thing he did.

Hours of web searching and social networking later, even the sun had given up on watching over the boy's fruitless search. No trace anywhere, no one had ever seen him in school or out, no twitter, no facebook. Who the hell doesn't have facebook??? Sighing out of defeat and frustration, Ash threw himself on top of the bed, mismatched eyes fixed on the ceiling. His white shirt was half unbuttoned to let out some heat of the day, snickers strewn on the floor, only his jeans remained properly fixed. Almost with a mind of its own, the paper found its way to his fingers and was brought into Ash's sight. Who was this guy? Why the hell was he so curious about him? He was so... strange... and... handsome... "Loran..." Ash whispered, without realizing, lost in his memory of the brief encounter in the afternoon.
"Did you summon me?" The fairy prince stood near the door inside Ash's room. he seemingly appears out of mid air. he wear his shiny clothes and silver hat. his purple eyes shine in the dark. "im here my love" he said, whispering seductivly.
"What the hell??!?"

The sudden appearance almost made Ash's heart jump off his chest, the rushing beat almost deafening in his ears. It was as if a spring had pushed the boy off the bed, his bewildered form now standing defensive, dukes up and everything. Once he realized it wasn't (just) a(ny) stranger though, Ash let his fists lower, confusion setting in. "Loran?" It was a bit hard to make it out in the dark, plus the clothes... Ash couldn't make out what they were made of exactly, but he remembered the blonde wearing something a lot less... conspicuous. The eyes soothed all doubt away though, purple, a deep purple sucking him in. Even the glow, which would ordinarily wierd Ash out, had a strange calming effect on him.

The whisper sent an unexpected shiver across Ash's skin, his breath caught within his throat for a moment. "L... love?" It was sudden. It was wierd. But all he could think of were those mesmerizing eyes. "Me?"
Loran takes a small step towards the boy, shushing him to try and calm him down. Soon, the fairy prince smile at Ash. “Shh, shh. It's alright. Try to relax.” he places a hand on himself and smiles softly. “its me, Loran. and im here because of you”. He move closer. “ if you havnt noticed yet, I am a fairy. a fairy prince. I am sorry about the deception earlier in school, but I really can't have you disappear again. You dont know how much time and effort i spent to find you.” Loran continued to smile a bit, hoping that the young man would understand. “You seem very young, healthy, and pretty good looking for a human.” He moved his face close to Ash, cradling the boy's cheek in his hands. “I suppose...I just couldn't help myself.” He then gave the boy a rather passionate kiss on the lips.
As if on command, Ash felt himself unwind, knuckles uncurling, letting the tension go. The butterflies in his stomach persisted, but the nervous jitter of self-defense and confusion faded away. He wasn't even trying to figure out the situation anymore, to hell with that. There was an unnatural sort of vibe radiating from the so-called 'Fairy Prince', and it wasn't just the glowing eyes. A feeling that Loran really wasn't from this part of town, to say the least. Even if every time Ash imagined a fairy he envisioned small, dainty people with wings rather than greek sculptures. If all faeries looked like Loran, wow, the world was missing out direly.

Something about being searched for was barely registered in Ash's thoughts. The compliments were moot point too, the boy was completely sucked into the fairy prince's charm. When Loran cupped his cheek, some unknown corner of Ash's being felt as if it had at long last gotten in touch with a missing piece of his life. The same bit gave into the impulse to kiss Loran back, overriding the cold, disillusioned persona of the boy. All that mattered was the now, and the now involved giving himself to this handsome prince, his tongue searching for the other male's eager for his taste, for his warmth.
Loran break the kiss and touch on Ash chest. the boy look like he was in a pure bliss, because the fairy kiss make him fell in his charm. the prince remove Ash's close for him and push him gently on his chest and Ash sit on the bed. then loran remove his clothes and push the boy until they lay on the bed naked. he start to kiss his breast, nipples, belly and kiss Ash's cock lightly. then he start to finger his hole and spit on it. after it streched out loran slowly penetrate and enter his member to Ash's hole slowly, let him to adjust his member.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,461 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,769 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,052 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,530 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,194 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,067 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,068 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,010 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8