The space dragons (dragonknight)
Plot- London was just a simple man on the space ship Trident, however he soon finds himself being the one to bear a dying race. The only problem is that he's growing fast and you can't have a large amount of eggs on a cargo ship.

That dream had felt so real, hell London was still tired despite having slept for so long. Was it a dream? He remembered a chinese styled dragon appearing before him, requesting aid and before he could do anything, they were quick to take him. It had to be a dream, dragons weren't real .Even out here in space. Though he did feel a bit weird and his blue jump suit was starting to feel a bit tight around his midsection, though there was nothing showing to show him what was wrong.

"Why can't I stay awake...." London muttered after yawning again.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Kage watched the young male from afar. His ability to enter London's dreams allowed him to introduce himself. But his true form wasn't that of an Chinese dragon, but rather a large humanoid dragon. His wings of light cut through the void of space as he followed London from a distance.

(Here's what he looks like. Hope it's alright)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(It's fine. ^^)

London took a seat in the cargo hold, sleep just wanted to come and honestly he didn't get it. A yawn left the man though he didn't stand back up. It was a little cold in here and it did a little to wake him up a small bit though a growl from his stomach made him get up.

"Alright..alright. I just have to find the kitchen, this place is a maze." London muttered as he glanced about.

He had only been on this ship a few weeks and getting around it was still hard. Course he didn't know that he was being followed.

Kage flew in closer to London's ship, grabbing on gently as to not make himself aware to London. He could sense where London was and he carefully watched him got to the kitchen. His eggs were already implanted in him, but he needed to explain to London the burden he carries.
For London, the concept of him every being pregnant was one he didn't think of much. He knew there were some species out there capable of making males pregnant. Though he just didn't believe such a thing would happen to him. No one else was in the kitchen, a bit odd to the young crew member but he was fine with that. It just meant more food for him and honestly, he was really hungry! Making three sandwhiches, he stuck em together, and took a seat at a table. Munching away happily without any clue of the being clinging to the ship.

London's belly started to grow as he ate. Kage's species grow in the womb when the carrier eats anything. Kage sensed the eggs begin to grow.
Not even part way through his sandwich, he could feel something else. A groan left his stomach and he cringed for a moment. It kind of hurt for a moment though his attention was quickly taken by something else. He felt a pressure in his stomach and looking down at it, his eyes went a bit wide. There was a bulge in his jumpsuit!!

"What the?" London muttered as he got up, setting a hand on the round bulge.

Kage was trying to find a better point of view when a stray asteroid hit Kage. Kage was knocked back, causing him to claw at the ship in an effort to regain his footing. His scratch was heard throughout the ship.
The scratch did more than be a sound, it caused damage to the ship! The hual creaked and moaned as somevmetal was pulled back, causing the ship to teeter for a moment. London's bakkance gave and he landed on his back, a hiss of pain left him and his hands went to his belly.

"Oh......that really hurt." He groaned.

A alarm was going off, as normal for when damage occurred.

Kage crawled back to where he was, but he was now noticed by the other members of the ship. Turrets were deployed, firing off against Kage.
The ship stabilized and as crew members assisted the damage they found the large creature attached to their ship. Defensive measures were launched. Course London merely sat up, feeling his stomach bulge out farther and he groaned. He looked ready to one human baby now.

Kage roared as he was attacked. Each bullet and middle that hit Kage, the babies reacted, moving as they felt their father get hurt.
The eggs shifted inside of his stomach, their growth now in rather painful and strong burst of growth! The full term belly that was once smooth had various indents as the eggs shifted while getting larger. A cry of pain left London as he grew to twins and into the start of triplets!!

"W...what's wrong with..me..." Lindon gasped out as he forced himself up.

Feeling horrible and watching Hus stomach grow had him scared. The only thing he could think of was to hide. If he could get to his quarters then...he'd at least feel a little safe.

Kage was resilient to most of the weapons, until a missile hit him, causing of chunk of armour on his shoulder to fall off and sending him floating off into space.
Getting to his quarters, lindon licked the door behind himself and grabbed hold of a chair. The eggs stopped shifting so violently about and they calmed, causing his belly to regain its round shape; though a bit red due to the powerful activity. His stomach stopped growing, though he looked overdue with triplets. A with like groan left him as he sat down, his jumpsuit was stretched around it but he had a feeling that soon the fibers would start to tear if he got bigger.

Reaching for a button, he pushed it and it called the ship's doctor. It took them a few minutes to get there but no matter what he did he couldn't figure out why London was so big. The eggs held their own magic, shielding them from the scans.

"I can't tell what's in there. Whatever it is though, it's alive." The doctor stated.
"Wait...what do you mean alive?! You just said your scan revealed nothing?!" London exclaimed as he leaned forward, his big belly jiggled slightly. "How can something be in there when you scans say its all normal?"

"There is one thing that's abnormal. I'm hearing more than one heartbeat in there." The doctor explained. The ship started to turn around, wanting to take the dead dragon in for study.
"So...what am I suppose to do? Look at me? I can't work on the ship like this." London asked. "Should I even be on the ship?"

"I'll speak to the captain. I think he's in the cargo bay. He said he was going to grab the monster to give to the authorities for study." The doctor said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,519 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 780 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  Royal Treasure (Closed w/Dragonknight) Klayko 15 1,764 06-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,713 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Uncharted planet.(Closed with DragonKnight) Gamerkid134 12 1,689 04-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Gamerkid134
  The Husbands (w/DragonKnight) Garix 14 2,367 12-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Garix
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,455 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,587 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM