Closed Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
Jimmy yelled a little as Jares entered feeling the pressure inside. Jimmy conitined to hold his massive belly as Jared continued.
Covering Jimmy's hand with his own, he held the belly when he continued pushing in. He kept a steady pace and controlled his beast inside to just thrust in all in one go. As he bottomed out, he sighed a breath of relief.
Jimmy felt Jareds hand on his and as Jared bottomed out Jimmy began rubbing Jareds hand over his belly as Jared continued.
Jared moved slow at first, trying to find that sweet spot again. Once he heard that familiar groan he quickened in pace, hitting and grinding that spot in different ways in his movements. While he did so, he could feel the belly swinging back and foeth.
Jimmy continued to moan louder at each push from his beloved Jared.
"D'you like that? You want me to go rougher? You are so hot and tight it's unbelievable. You are made for my cock, so good, so nice." Jared breathed out between groans.
Just then the babies starting going crazy. "Oww....owww!" Jimmy started yelling "the babies are kicking like crazy! What if we hurt them." Jimmy said concerned
Jared could feel the kicks on the belly. He tightened his hold on it and kept it steady. "Maybe they were just thinking why was it shaking so much, like there's an earthquake. Shhhh babies now calm down. Your parents are enjoying theur time snd please just stay still for a bit."
"Maybe we should stop for now." Jimmy replied wishing he wasn't pregnant so he could spend another passionate night with Jared ." At least until these little ones are born." Jimmy suggested.
"Are you sure about that?" Jared asked incredulously. He silently cursed on the inaccurate info about pregnancy hormones driving sexual needs. "Well.... i guess I could stop." He started withdrawing.
Jimmy hoped this didn't make Jared too mad as Jared pulled out kissed Jimmy on the cheek and walked out of the room. Jimmy said to himself he would work on there relationship and think of safer ways to fool around as he went to sleep. Over the next 4 weeks Jimmy and Jareds realtionship has gotten stronger they kissed alot more and spent every evening together and started sleeping in the same bed each night. Jimmy came home one day after straining to get up the stairs to the flat. Jimmy had put on another 22 pounds in the last 4 weeks and went up another 3 pants sizes. Jimmy saw Jared sitting at the table on his computer as he waddeled in the door and towards him eating his 4th cheeseburger he got for lunch on his way home for work. Jimmy went to kiss Jared with cheeseburger still in his mouth.
"Gosh seriously Jimmy! Cant you just kiss me after you have swollowed. Yikes that cheeseburger." Jared frowed at the taste of food. He loved Jimmy in many ways, but definitely not this side.
"Sorry." Jimmy said while finishing off his cheeseburger. "I am officially on maternity leave just finished work today." Jimmy told Jared as he went to the freezer to pull out the cookie dough ice cream.
"About time you do! I am a little worried with how much you have grown. Your back is straining and your ankles are so swollen. I felt like you would topple over everytime you try standing up." He said following Jimmy into the kitchen.
Jimmy went for a bowl for the ice cream but instead just got a spoon and started eating straight from the tub. Jimmys cravings have intensified by like 5 the past few weeks he has been eating all the time it seemed like
Jared wouldn't admit out loud he was sometimes jealous of the food. He could barely find a window to kiss Jimmy without food inside, not to mention he usually tasted weird with pickles and chocolate with maybe a little fries.
" I'm glad I can finally stay at home it's hard getting around these days." Jimmy said in between spoonfuls of ice cream. Jimmy heard a pop and noticed that his jeans came unbutton again. "These stupid pants." Jimmy said ." I think they are shrinking in the drier babe." Jimmy said to jared.
"Hmm are they? I thought this one was new from 2 weeks back. Hadnt even got the chance to get into the drier yet." Jared teased him.
"No I think you washed last night remember." Jimmy said while taking another bite of ice cream looking at Jared hoping he would agree. I can't be gaining any more weight I'm too big as it is Jimmy said to himself.
"Nah those are the blue ones. These are black." Jared patted on his belly. "Your belly really got no limit."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,683 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,719 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,215 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,258 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Unexpected Bounty (For one other person) Omega_Eren 2 566 01-15-2018, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Omega_Eren
  Unexpected Peace Closed with LoveBite secretsparrow 1 660 01-06-2018, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 929 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 579 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Unexpected Pregnancy (closed with Gre-y) Graviddude 45 7,855 06-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,526 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime