Closed Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
"I guess." Jimmy said finishing off his half gallon of ice cream and looking down at his massive belly not able to see anything below it anymore. "I miss my old body so much babe. I use to have such a slender form now I'm a whale." Jimmys hormones kicked in causing him to start crying.
"This is because you are so brave to be the bearer of 3 little kids. Don't cry love, after getting these 3 babies.out you could lose all those in no time I am sure babe."
Glad that Jared was comforting him Jimmy was also doubtful that is alot of weight to lose Jimmy thought. Jimmy leaned in and kissed jared on the mouth for supporting him even though there was still some of the cookie dough ice cream on his face.
Sighing Jared wiped the ice cream on Jimmy's face away and said "and here papa still eat like a child himself. Gosh I couldnt imagine what life would be like whenever we have meals!"
"Hopefully I won't be eating for 4 then." Jimmy said "and I'm not wearing size 48 maternity pants either." Jimmy said with a smile rubbing his belly which was tight around his mid section.
Jared smirked and said "may not be 4, but I am not quite sure if you wouldn't be eating for 2 anymore."
Jimmy smiled. "Hey you want to go see a movie today?" Jimmy asked jared
"Sure if you are up for it. The seats there are kind of small considering your size...." jared patted on the huge belly, saying hello to the kids.
"Come on babe don't be silly." Jimmy says. As they get to the movies Jared buys the tickets and helps Jimmy walk into the main lobby. Jimmy immediately smells that heavenly popcorn. He goes up to the counter the man behind the register asks "may I help you." Jimmy smiles and says. " oh boy can you. I will have an extra large popcorn with extra butter a carton of milkduds some of those M&Ms oh 2 boxes of whoopers....um let's see oh man you have nachos I will have one of those as well and and extra large cherry coke." The msn behind the counter looked stunned by the order but replied." That will $37.35." Jimmy looked at Jared can you pay for it babe I'm short on money from breakfast this morning?" Jimmy asked
Jared paid wordlessly. He got some of the items while Jimmy took the popcorns and placed it on his belly, munching down on it already. His belly was becoming like a makeshift table. As they got in, Jared had to help Jimmy maneuver through the aisles of seats and to sit down with great difficulty.
Jimmy had to squeeze into the seats barely fitting his massive belly laying on his lap with his belly hanging out of his shirt. As the popcorn rested on his belly Jared tried to grab some popcorn from the tub but Jimmy smacked his hand away. "This is for the babies." Jimmy whispered as the movie started and he began shoveling handfuls of popcorn and milk duds into his mouth cramming it full.
Jimmy's loud chewing voice had attracted attention from nearby audience, Jared gestured the huge belly and bid a silent apology towards them, eventually succeeded in getting everyone's attention back to the big screen.
After about 30 minutes into the movie Jimmy ran out of popcorn and candy. He leaned over to Jared and whispered. " can you get me a refill and two more boxes of milk duds those were amazing." Jimmy let out a little burp while rubbing his giant belly the babies are a little gassy Jimmy thought.
Jared looked at Jimmy with a defeated gaze and started up the aisle, apologizing once again for the disturbance. While he was out buying things, he got a call from the editor about his upcoming publication. The conversation dragged on, leaving Jared stuck at the snack bar.
Jimmy was sitting there watching the film when his belly began growling. Jimmy lifted his stretched our shirt just a bit and began rubbing his belly wondering where Jared was his babies were starving.
The conversation went on forever. Jared knew Jimmy would need to snack so he tipped the salesman to bring those in, giving him th ticket end to find the seats. He didnt want his boyfriend in a foul mood from not having things to fill his belly.
As Jimmy sat there he saw an usher come up to him and hand him food. Jimmy thanked him and began eating. Jimmy was wandering what happened to his Jared so set down his half eaten popcorn and tried to get up. His massive frame was stuck though. Jimmy tried to pull his body out of the seat but his butt was almost too wide to get out. He was blocking the view of the people behind him which resulted in them getting angry and blurting out. "Hey move it tubby! I'm trying to watch the movie."
Jared was still on phone with the editor. It could be that he would need to get to the publisher's for signing of papers, which he had been trying to delay to the coming morning.
After finally getting out of his seat Jimmy gave a mean glance at the man behind him and went to go find jared. Jimmy waddeled out into the lobby where he saw Jared talking on the phone. With one hand on his back because it wà hurting and one hand on his massive belly Jimmy made it to jared "Babe what are you doing your missing the movie." Jimmy said
Pressing on his phone Jares whispered to Jimmy "Babe it's just some nasty business with the editor. Sorry for disappearing. Do go back to enjoy the movie alright?" He continued on the phone and started rubbing on Jimmy's back, noticing his hand supporting it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,683 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,719 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,215 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,258 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Unexpected Bounty (For one other person) Omega_Eren 2 566 01-15-2018, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Omega_Eren
  Unexpected Peace Closed with LoveBite secretsparrow 1 660 01-06-2018, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 929 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 579 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Unexpected Pregnancy (closed with Gre-y) Graviddude 45 7,857 06-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,526 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime