Closed Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
"I don't want to go back in there not without you some guy called me tubby. Plus I would need help with those seats I almost didn't get out of them." Jimmy was explaining when Jared turned away and started talking on the phone again.
Jared gestured an apology to Jimmy as he turned away to argue on the phone. He glanced around trying to find a seat to settle Jimmy first.
Jimmy waited patiently in his seat in the lobby waiting for Jared to finish his conversation. Rubbing his enormous belly trying to calm the babies they seemed to be getting hungry for real food now. Jimmy did his best to ignore the hunger pains.
Jared didnt want Jimmy to hear the heated argument so he walked away, it was after another 20 minutes that he finally returned to the lobby.
"What happened babe?" Jimmy said concerned still trying to calm the babies down and ignore the hunger pains.
"Just some publisher issue. I would deal with them later. Dont worry about it." He kissed his lover and looked at the clock to see the movie already finishing. "Oops sorry babe did we miss that movie? Should we go for another one?" Thats when he noticed the discomfort written all over Jimmy's face. "Oh babe are you alright? Did you have any of the food I asked the staff to bring in?"
"I ate most of it but I think the babies want some real food can you take us some where to eat please?" Jimmy asked
"Ya let's go now. What you feel like today." Jared helped Jimmy to go to the car, a palm under his belly to support it.
"Pasta bar with lots of pickles and choclate syrup where ever I can get that." Jimmy said try to hold back his cravings until he actually had food in front of him.
"Ok. Now get in." They arrived at the truck, in fact Jimmy had grown to be quite uncomfortable to fit into the seat. Jared readied himself beside the car to help Jimmy.
Jimmy slowly squeezed half way through but had to have Jared pull him back out. Squeezing that low in the car made his tight jeans hurt his waist. Jimmy had to unbutton his pants before squeezing back in the car. Jimmy thought this fat thing is getting ridiculous.
"Do the shop we went last time offer any larger sized pants? Maybe we should go tailormake new ones for you." Jared said as he got into the driver's seat. 

As they stopped at the restaurant, they had to first get the buttons on the jeans back on. "Alright, deep breathes and lift your belly a bit ok?" Jared knelt in front of Jimmy after he got out of the car with great struggle, getting ready to put the buttons together.
As Jared buttoned Jimmys pants with great stuggle jimmy let out a little "ow." Then began rubbing his belly. As jaredbhelped Jimmy into the resteraunt Jared helped jimmy to a near by table. "Ok can you go to the pasta bar babe and get me a big bowl of pasta put some of there pickles on it, some cheese, tomatoes, onions, some bacon bits. Then a big bowl of ice cream at there bar put some sprinkles on bit whipped cream and hot fudge. Oh put the whipped cream and hot fudge on the pasta too please. On second thought no cheese on the pasta just smother it with hot fudge." Jimmy said starting to get hungry just thinking about it.
"Wait i needa mark that down." As he got all the food Jared felt like over the past few months he had become trained as a professional waiter.
Jared brought the food over and immediatley Jimmy began stuffing his face as full as he could trying to satisfy his cravings. Dripping hot fudge on his stretched shirt and getting some pasta on the floor. Not really caring what he looked like eating Jimmy just wanted to stop feeling hungry.
Jared sighed again, he decided to go ask the waiter to come clean up a bit in case someone would step on the mess and slip. He figured he would have to tip generoulsy ..... again.
After Jimmys second bowl of pasta Jimmy had to lean back because of the pressure in his midsection. Jimmy had to unbutton his pants it hurt too bad. As he did he pulled his shirt slightly and began to rub his belly noticing a small bump on his belly he looked down to notice his belly button has popped out.
Jared noticed Jimmy's hand froze on the belly. Not understanding what had happened, he thought it was the babies kicking too hard again.
" Babe....my belly button is sticking out."Jimmy said "I think I'm going to pop or something." Jimmy said worried
"Oh.... can I see...?" Jared wouldn't want to admit out loud he got a weird fascination to this. He shifted to Jimmy's side, eyes.staring intently at the popped area.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,705 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,751 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,244 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,316 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Unexpected Bounty (For one other person) Omega_Eren 2 577 01-15-2018, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Omega_Eren
  Unexpected Peace Closed with LoveBite secretsparrow 1 667 01-06-2018, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 952 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 589 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Unexpected Pregnancy (closed with Gre-y) Graviddude 45 8,039 06-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,563 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime