Closed The students (with Jrcash)
Sam opened his eyes for a new day at his college. He placed his hands on his huge belly and felt the babies inside kicking him. 7 months ago he had a one night stand with another guy and had managed to get himself pregnant with twins. he stood up and walked to the bathroom, where he washed his face and looked at it on the mirror. He had short wavy blonde hair and green eyes, and used to have a toned body, but it was gone now that he was pregnant. His belly looked like a beach ball. He took a shower and put on his clothes to go to college, since the class would start soon. Even though the pregnancy was unexpected, he loved the babies he was carrying and would never give them up. He would try to raise them.

Luckly for him, he was living in a small apartment he had rented, so his parents didn't know about the pregnancy. Sam didn't know what would they do if they ever found out, he was afraid they would be too conservative to accept the pregnancy.
Alex had been up for awhile now staring at himself in the mirror of a restroom in a local diner down the street of the college. Thinking of how slim he use be just 7 months ago he now looked down at this massive belly barely being held in by the buttoned shirt he had on. Alex turned to his side frowning out how his round stomach hung over his tight jeans. I don't know how much longer I can keep this pregnancy a secret he told himself. Just then a man walked in and Alex quickly went out the door before the man had time to stare. Alex realized he was behind schedule he was suppose to meet same before his first class started.
(OMG, i'm so forgetful. Sorry, really, i completely forgot about this. If you don't want to continue it, i will understand. But if you want to, i'll reply it)

Sam walked into the school, walking slowly. He could feel the other students's stares at his shirt, so tight around his belly that did nothing to hide the enormous mass. He blushed, but breathed deeply and continued walking, ignoring all the stares. People could say what they wanted, he was okay with his pregnancy, and the stares were just a small part of it. He rubbed his belly nervously, trying to calm himself down, and then continued walking, and went to his classroom.
Alex was waiting for Sam inside the class room squeezed in one of the tables in the back. He saw Sam walk in a waved his hand high also he could see him. Alex was snacking on a candy bar to calm the cravings he was having. Sam waddled over to the table smiling as he saw alex. "Hey babe I'm glad you made it on time. It was hard for me to move alot today." Alex said rubbing Sam's back with his hand as he sat.
(Sorry, i'm a bit lost, i thought they would meet again for the first time today, but it's okay like this if you prefer.)

"Hi sweetie" Sam said with a smile "i'm glad i arrived on time too. And well, i can imagine it was hard for you to move, you are about as big as I am" he said, laughing at himself
As Sam started getting his books out for class Alex pulled out a sandwhich out of his bag. "I made this for you earlier I figured you would be hungry." Alex said as they got a few stares from some of the students.
"Thanks, Alex, that's very kind of you" Sam said with a smile as he took the sandwich "Well, I can't say you are wrong, I'm always hungry now" he laughed. Then he offered Alex an apple he had picked from the apple tree on his backyard
Alex took the Apple and started munching on it. As the biology teacher walked in he asked every one to take there books out and turn to chapter 4. As Alex did he looked at the topic and had to chuckle. The chapter was about seahorses. "Perfect topic." Alex said smiling at sam
"Yes, indeed" Sam said, laughing and placing a hand on his belly. The babies were really active, and he could feel the strong kickis on his ribs and on his belly, and smiled, amazed. He had to admt that even though the pregnancy was unexpected, it was good yet. After all, he had always longed to have a famly of his own, and he was happy he was with Alex
As class continued Sam and Alex took notes and Alex belly kept growling loudly. This caused several students to look back angrily making Alex feel embarrassed. "Sorry for all the stares we are getting." Alex said putting his pencil down and rubbing his belly hoping it will quit down. One of the jocks in front of them turned around and laughed. Alex could hear him whisper to his friend next to him. "Speaking of seahorses, look at the two fatties behind us." Alex looked at Sam and patted him on the back hoping he won't take offence.
Sam looked at Alex, shocked "don't apologize for our babies" he said, rubbing his belly "they were unexpected, of course, but they are a gift" he said, looking with love to their bellies.

As the jock joked about them, Sam rolled his eyes and replied, loud enough for the whole class to hear "Don't you have a mirror in your house? You are not what I would call "thin", and yet you joke about me. I have a reason to be like this, I am carrying a baby. What about you?"
All the kids including Alex started laughing at the jocks. The teacher quited the class down. "Is there a problem back there." The teacher asked looking at Sam and alex. Alex froze holding his belly not knowing what to say.
"Yes, teacher" Sam said with calm "Just answering a question someone asked me" he continued with a smile. He knew he wasn't wrong, since the bully had started it, so he wasn't afraid at all

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,681 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,714 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,210 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 927 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 578 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,524 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime
  Good and Evil (Closed with jrcash) Klayko 12 2,216 01-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash bhdire8 1,103 138,689 12-20-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  The Special Delivery (with Jrcash) Polarpearbear 13 2,551 11-06-2016, 01:15 AM
  C Private with jrcash Terumi.y 51 9,234 10-27-2016, 06:47 PM