Demons Pet -PAFP-
Plot; my hunter, Jack. Had been assigned to find a abandoned town and kill all of the demons inside. He ends up meeting the leader of the demons (your character). Who traps him and brings him in as a pet.

The night was dark. And a mist had made the whole place seem unwelcoming. Jack took a step inside, looking around the empty town, he wondered why they had deserted the place. Was it because there was just too much phenomenon? That was the only assumption that he had. He began walking down the empty street. Even though most parts of it were littered with abandoned cars. Basically all it became to be was a ghost town. Where did all the civilians go anyways? Just packed their stuff and left as soon as they heard that demons were on the prowl for their flesh and blood?

Jack tensed up snd pulled out his pistol that he carried around. Pointing it in the direction in which he heard noise. Loosening up as he noticed it was just a crow. God damn it, quit being so tense. Then again, being tense was a good thing. Meaning he was ready for anything that came his way. Continuing his way down the road, he stopped as he heard some voices. Gripping his pistol as he watched the being look to the side. And he saw the flash of red, obscure eyes. Knowing well that it wasn't a normal human. He crept forward. Soon firing a shot, glad that this pistol was silent. He watched the being fall to the ground. Only to see it turn into dust and blow away. He grinned and made his way over.

"This'll be easy," he breathed out. Kicking some of the dust as he looked up sharply. Hearing a voice behind him. Whipping around as he kept a firm hold on his pistol. Eyes narrow as he observed the demon in front of him.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
As Jack looked at the demon, vaguely unprepared for what was to come, shadows slithered from the darkness, pulling him to the ground and a swarm of demons came from all directions. They grabbed his weapons and slashed at him and ripped his belongings, tackling him to the grounf ith their overbearing physical strength. After all, no hunter can do much against a mob. With his equipment snatched bruised with tattered clothes, Jack was given a blow on his gut to knock him out. It was enough to blur his vision, but he was still gripping onto his consciousness as he was dragged through the streets to an unknown place by clawed demon hands
Open to all

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 636 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,033 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 727 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  C Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop) BigPreggoDude 43 5,258 10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C The Giant's Breeding Pet (018Luxio and Lovebite) Lovebite 68 14,952 04-22-2017, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C A Demon's Pet (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite) Lovebite 217 35,842 01-23-2017, 05:34 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Lust House -Mpreg Pafp- ~Zacharie~ 34 6,974 07-22-2016, 09:01 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  Sissy Academy -NSFW, PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 0 1,295 07-14-2016, 10:55 PM
  I'm not really an Alpha... [Pafp, NSFW] ~Zacharie~ 0 671 06-30-2016, 09:44 PM
  N. I. C. O. T. I. N. E {PAFP} ~Zacharie~ 0 714 06-23-2016, 01:01 AM